What's new

Karachi population reduced by 7mn in recent census, claims Kamal

Again Shame ..!!
Only For You

please dont quote any pakistani media spewing nazi, goebells propagada even to highlight the sufferings of mohajir people you know its only misleading and cunning from agency and nothing else.

everyone has its agenda, even a journalist from punjab, asad kharal, is only speaking on behalf of his superiors, doesnt it coincide with agency guy mustafa kamal just so PSP can misuse this propaganda for the benefit of securing mohajir sympathy and votes for the establishment or agency who has actually done the fake census? why was mustafa amal silent for so long and mum on census issue? it was because it was not the right time and could have disputed the fake census, he is only given green light now to cash out some sympathy with the backing of agency

the media propaganda is in full swing today to brainwash pakistani citizens

mohajirs should rise and speak for their rights and demand just census in the presence on united nations and neutral observers and demand karachi be made a province

if they cant stand up, they should be packing their bags and leave for better countries where they can be accepted as equal citizens.

I trust the Pak army. If they were involved in this process then sure Karachi's population was overstated.

Also I know so many people who moved out from Karachi over the past decade due to coercion and fear of violence. Two of my first cousins alone have permanently moved back to Punjab.
Pakistan Army did not oversee the entirety of the census. Some places, the police accompanied those carrying out the census, not the Army. Anyway, Army hasn't won a war in its history

if they cant stand up, they should be packing their bags and leave for better countries where they can be accepted as equal citizens.
This is needed! We can then tell the truth about mistreatment and get foreign help.

Munnea Wait for another East Pakistan..!!

Pak Army = God Father of Pakistan
(Evidence at btm)
lol

24900269_380183939090638_6085593280454915067_n.jpg

Awww Shame Shame..!!!

General Amir Abdullah Khan Niazi
was buried in Military Graveyard in Lahore
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A._A._K._Niazi

Bro try to fix the system ..!!

Quoting so people can see

Bro they refuse all expert analysis and said they dont know nothing about reality.. Only Some PDF Member know everything including Law of Nature/Physics about population growth. They are wasting their talent here, they should write thesis and give new way of analysis....!!

Ask rangers they better know how many civilians they have abducted till date.

We need another census but unlike last we need somebody more impartial then Pakistan Army to carry out oversight of the census. I suggest Indian army is invited to carry out the survey.

Pakistan Army is impartial??? That is so funny it is ironic!!

Karachi's population is continuing to grow with out any proper planning, I don't understand how the census missed millions of people, I think there is a PPP hand in this, I don't trust PPP they think they own all of Sindh like its their father's property.

PPP has a hand in it TOO. They decidedly ensured that population on outskirts of Karachi is counted as Rural population and not Urban. That did quite a bit of work but that is not all. What the federal Government did was to NOT count all the outsiders who come and live in Karachi, utilize all the resources of our city but are still not Karachiitte which is understandable. But since there is such a large population of these outsiders, they should be counted here so that Karachi gets water, funds, development, law and order etc., and National and Provincial assembly seats accordingly.

PPP has a hand in it TOO. They decidedly ensured that population on outskirts of Karachi is counted as Rural population and not Urban. That did quite a bit of work but that is not all. What the federal Government did was to NOT count all the outsiders who come and live in Karachi, utilize all the resources of our city but are still not Karachiitte which is understandable. But since there is such a large population of these outsiders, they should be counted here so that Karachi gets water, funds, development, law and order etc., and National and Provincial assembly seats accordingly.

Its not that simple, if so many outsiders (ironic considering they are native Pakistanis) actually moved there then MQM/PSP will not win must of seats. PTI vote bank in Karachi is non-muhajir and they don't only won 1 seat in Karachi 2013 election.

When you have people getting killed 10 to 20 daily when Karachi was made famous for torture and all other sort of stuff How Karachi population was supposed to increase and by the way Mr Karachi population was 9 Million in 1998 and it's not around 1 crore 70 Lak almost doubled so How it didn't increased could have been more if Karachi would have been peaceful but it turned into death house for several years. Janab if you want to keep following lies go ahead but Karachi population is what it's told in census

Next time join the census yourself your bubble will get busted really badly I can assure you

Population of Karachi in 1998 was close to 10 million according to the census of that time which too is disputed. Accordingly, the census this time around shows population of Karachi as 1.49 Crore which is an extreme insult to this city which has not only sustained its own natural growth rate but has accommodated all of Pakistan. The population will be revealed once the Government comes good on its promise of 5% random audit of census in Karachi by impartial auditors.

Its not that simple, if so many outsiders (ironic considering they are native Pakistanis) actually moved there then MQM/PSP will not win must of seats.

Don't spin my words, by outsiders I mean outside of Karachi!

And who cares who wins more seats? As far as it is for the progress of Karachi and justice in resources to the citizens of Karachi.

And who cares who wins more seats? As far as it is for the progress of Karachi and justice in resources to the citizens of Karachi.

Are you not crying about less number of seats in national assembly? Now who are likely to migrate there? Certainly not anymore from UP/Bihar. Logically it would mean PTI should win more seats as muhajirs now make small minority of 20% if we believe made up census numbers by MQM/PSP.

But everyone knows Karachi is still muhajir dominated city. Not even PPP win more then few seats despite Karachi being in Sindh. Not even sindhis have migrated there in numbers claimed by some here.

Population of Karachi in 1998 was close to 10 million according to the census of that time which too is disputed. Accordingly, the census this time around shows population of Karachi as 1.49 Crore which is an extreme insult to this city which has not only sustained its own natural growth rate but has accommodated all of Pakistan. The population will be revealed once the Government comes good on its promise of 5% random audit of census in Karachi by impartial auditors.

5 % Growth do you even have any idea what would that mean if growth was with the rate of 5 of Karachi that means a population around 5 crore even more than that. For GOD Sake stop being that childish next time become part of census please bother to free to become part of census next time you would yourself know that census whihc happened last year was right Karachi population never was the which is told be and sold by liar PPP and MQM

Are you not crying about less number of seats in national assembly? Now who are likely to migrate there? Certainly not anymore from UP/Bihar. Logically it would mean PTI should win more seats as muhajirs now make small minority of 20% if we believe made up census numbers by MQM/PSP.

But everyone knows Karachi is still muhajir dominated city. Not even PPP win more then few seats despite Karachi being in Sindh. Not even sindhis have migrated there in numbers claimed by some here.

Crying about less number of seats? Do you even know what crying means? This is your argument??

And I have already answered the remaining portion of your post earlier, that it does not matter who wins seats as long as they serve Karachi.

P.S. Pehle PTI Punjab mei to seats jeet le, Karachi ka dream to bohat durr hai bhai.

5 % Growth do you even have any idea what would that mean if growth was with the rate of 5 of Karachi that means a population around 5 crore even more than that. For GOD Sake stop being that childish next time become part of census please bother to free to become part of census next time you would yourself know that census whihc happened last year was right Karachi population never was the which is told be and sold by liar PPP and MQM

Bhai, for the love of GOD, pehle baat samajh lia kero.......Now return to my earlier post, read and understand it and post again. Especially concentrate on the 5% part and let someone explain it to you if it still eludes you.

What the federal Government did was to NOT count all the outsiders who come and live in Karachi, utilize all the resources of our city but are still not Karachiitte which is understandable. But since there is such a large population of these outsiders, they should be counted here so that Karachi gets water, funds, development, law and order etc., and National and Provincial assembly seats accordingly.

Brother how do you or anyone else knows that outsiders have not been counted in karachi since the data on migration and ethnicity has not even been released yet.The final data is supposed to be released in march or april.It has been decided to carry out post enumeration survey on 5% random census blocks by third party to remove concerns of some political parties.

Back
Top Bottom