What's new

Karachi: Rangers get shoot-on-sight orders

If I were a Ranger personel I wouldn't follow that order. Only if the gun were pointed at me. These guys are given shoot-at-sight orders and when they follow through with them, media and people scream - brutality - they get punished and hanged. Forget it.
didnt you notice the rangers have unable to stop violence...its because they are thinking the same as you are..after judges highly idiotic political judgment..this was to be expected..

i have seen the videos a dozen time..no court in the world would give it a murder most will come up with man slaughter..ranger shoot him in the leg a standard protocol..it was unlucky he bled so quickly..besides he tried to snatch the rifle..at least it seemed like that

Then WHY would that ranger should be punished by death sentence who shot a guy caught red-handed with a gun looting innocent public.

He did the same what has been ordered NOW, ""he did shoot on sight"" to a person who deserved to be shot on sight... That ranger actually saved lives of many who could have been killed during robbery by that criminal.

If that robber had killed innocent during violent robbery would that be cool with courts.!!! & courts are pretty quick to decide on case of ranger BUT WHY are they sleeping on Qadri who killed Salman taseer & openly admits to his crime... Why are they silent on big-fish like Zardari & Co. and on crimes on politicians which affect WHOLE NATION. Many die in hospital coz of lack of funds that politicians used on their leisury. many commit suicide coz they couldn't afford to sustain their kids & family coz of joblesness coz politicians used funds on their kids new expensive car instead.

Back
Top Bottom