What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

Another girl from Karachi who was missing has also been found by police

Nimra Kazmi

Just like dua she has done nikah too in Punjab

I dont know why people are foaming at the mouths after hearing of her recovery and making vulgar comments about the girl. I am no liberal or anything, what she has done is disgraceful but that doesn't give anyone the right to talk about her character, she is still better than the scores of girls/ guys who go sleep with their boyfriends/ girlfriends under their parents noses. Nikkah kia ha atleast. Also I am relieved she didnt end up raped and killed or worse.
Wo illegal nikkah , nikkah nahi hai. So without that nikkah she is just another girl who ran away from home and shamed her family forever. At a sweet age of 13 she earned that label on a national level which is forever going to stay with her and her family. People from all over Pakistan will think thrice before marrying in that family. So her siblings will also suffer.
Those girls who secretly had sex are better than her because they didn't let the whole Pakistan and the world know about it.

Aesa hi hua hai it's obvious. Stop defending a criminal and have some shame.
Act of negligence or act of crime??
Now you are pulling assumptions to defend a criminal molvi. Wow just wow.
Stop acting like a retard liberal who'd find an excuse to blame a religious person. You were not there and neither me so hold your horses before passing your judgement.

Peace

Another girl from Karachi who was missing has also been found by police

Nimra Kazmi

Just like dua she has done nikah too in Punjab
Another kazmi.
Why all kazmi girls are running from home these days.

Stop acting like a retard liberal who'd find an excuse to blame a religious person. You were not there and neither me so hold your horses before passing your judgement.

Peace
No you are acting a typical pathetic paedo mullah scumbag who is trying a find a excuse to defend his mullah brethren.
It's not necessary to be there ,it's open and shut case. Even a blind can tell a crime is committed by a molvi. But you are too shameless to acknowledge that.

The minimum age was set by meeting with religious scholars I think. So both are on the same side on this.
No it was opposed by JUIF JI and Religious Affairs Minister.. and it wasn't sent to CII for endorsement.

That's why I said... religiously, the Nikah is still valid.. as far as I know.. The guy will be forced to divorce her and then spend time behind bars...

Having said that.. I am not in favor of under 18 marriages... but then I think what is the option for underage individuals who are in love and want to marry? Should they be allowed to explore the relationship like the west?

Its all because of this drama 🤣
images (26).jpeg

hould they be allowed to explore the relationship like the west?
Nikah is the best way to live in west like relationship and have no kids. If it doesn't workout then divorce is the answer. Here in UK, many of my colleagues married earlier, had divorces or it did work out. Mostly, are arabs.

No it was opposed by JUIF JI and Religious Affairs Minister.. and it wasn't sent to CII for endorsement.

That's why I said... religiously, the Nikah is still valid.. as far as I know.. The guy will be forced to divorce her and then spend time behind bars...

Having said that.. I am not in favor of under 18 marriages... but then I think what is the option for underage individuals who are in love and want to marry? Should they be allowed to explore the relationship like the west?
And the law of the state is above what molvis say. So legally this marriage is automatically null and void.

And the law of the state is above what molvis say. So legally this marriage is automatically null and void.
Nikah contract is itself Islamic.. so you can't take out Islam from this concept..

What I am saying is that in the west (and I have spent time there), the parents don't want to suppress their children's emotions as according to them it may impact psychological development.. I they in fact encourage the children to explore and satisfy the curiosity.. but both should be underage.. I have had a detailed discussion on this topic with a colleague of mine..

So it is wrong to say that they are just uncontrolled emotions.. even if they are, in the west, it is allowed to satisfy those emptions provided both are underage.

It is very disheartening to see people blame the sect, parents and the Victim on this thread.
It doesnt matter what sect or religion she belonged to or what the parent did or did not do.
The Facts are
1- She was reported as missing and FIR wasnt logged for 3+ days, pure laziness of police. hindsight is always 20/20 but this could have been far worse
2- Some 21 y/o thought it was ok to lure 14 y/o and "marry" her
3- Some molvi thought it was ok to marry the girl in absence of her family and proper documentation
4- She is 14 Y/O and can not be treated as an adult, doesnt matter what.

I dont understand why people arent talking about laziness of police and total incompetence of police.

Another kazmi.
Why all kazmi girls are running from home these days.

No you are acting a typical pathetic paedo mullah scumbag who is trying a find a excuse to defend his mullah brethren.
It's not necessary to be there ,it's open and shut case. Even a blind can tell a crime is committed by a molvi. But you are too shameless to acknowledge that.

I just hope you are not his father who is trying to put everything on Mullahs. I can understand you will need an excuse to cover up the fiasco. Get well soon mate.

In underage there is no love just uncontrolled emotions.

Let us not use the modern Western-government-approved and fake-feminist-approved word Underage. The word is meaningless if used without context. Five is underage and AFAIK this girl is above puberty age - 14 which close to 15. The famous Jhansi ki Rani who fought against British colonial rule married at the age of 14, Dua's age.

You are the reality of the mullah. You pretend to be all Islamic but you are all foul-mouthed crass criminals, totally anti-Islamic. I am sure you would be the type of Pakistani who is now notorious in Turkey for harassing and sexually assaulting Turkish females.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom