What's new

Karachi teenager Dua Zehra FOUND (Alive & Married) after multiple days

Local politician linked fellow probably picked her up, assaulted her and killed her. Just happened to be from a Karachi area otherwise they do it regularly in Sindh.

What...??? She got killed? How can you say this?

Meri jaan agar chezain itni hi simple hoti jitni nazar ati hain tw aaj ye mulk bhi bht agay hota aur bachay kidnap bhi na ho rahay hotay. Stop passing judgements over things you don't know anything about.
I know and acknowledge there is an issue of kidnapping in our society but we should also be able to distinguish between what a kidnapping is and what is not.

Whatever is the background of the story I hope ad pray Allah for her safety and return back home.
So do i

jab chowkidar chor ho toh muhalay ka tucha bhi badmash hota hai!
Army mohally ki chokidar nai Hai. Chokidar tu nab, FIA, police, agpr, fbr, ib, waghyra hain. Foj tu bs aik defense wing Hai. And yes, foj apni had se berhi hoi Hai. Magar akyli foj hi zimmadar nahi Hai.
Nazim jokhio case daikhlo, is main kahan thi foj.

کیا رے پاکستانیوں رمضان میں تو آرام سے بیٹھ جایا
کرو

IMG_20220308_002159.jpg

Army mohally ki chokidar nai Hai. Chokidar tu nab, FIA, police, agpr, fbr, ib, waghyra hain. Foj tu bs aik defense wing Hai. And yes, foj apni had se berhi hoi Hai. Magar akyli foj hi zimmadar nahi Hai.
Nazim jokhio case daikhlo, is main kahan thi foj.

99.9% of the institutions have corrupt to the core people as there heads. Is hamaam mai saare nange hain. I was and will be strictly against generalization but in our case "baat to Sach hai magar baat hai ruswayi ki".

She left with her own will. It is not abduction

Nope ... False Police report .... watch the video posted above

Clown Sindh police of PPP government

Anyways if father of Dua Zehra has received message for ransom money then it might be kidnapping

Back
Top Bottom