What's new

Karachi to get the country’s tallest building, again

6068762557_94c4433f91.jpg

fake picture

7745024582_79fa42fc6d_b.jpg

My office building has 31 Floors where i am working and he is calling 28 floors a skyscraper...????

my condo in toronto on 33rd floor, and you calling 28th floor an office??\

I remember 10 years ago in my small town USA an 8 story condo building was talk of the town,
you compare things with your surroundings not with some place in a different continent. I Pakistan cities are built horizontally not vertically

thanks but it doesnt look taller thn Ocean towers......& why most of the skyscrapers in Karachi spread all over the citiy we should have it on a single place to have a decent skyline to represent karachi just think all the tallest buildings like MCB, Ocean , Trakker, Bahria, & others at the same place would look amazing.....

guys any updates/ latest pics & the contrusted height of icon tower, center point, centaurus etc??

didnt even start construction yet

dear this building is part of karachi water front project and the project is shelved cz of bad political condition in pakistan the day pakistan become stable this 68 billion dollar project will be back on track and this is going to be second water front after dubai water front

dear this building is part of karachi water front project and the project is shelved cz of bad political condition in pakistan the day pakistan become stable this 68 billion dollar project will be back on track and this is going to be second water front after dubai water front
second water front?
there are many in the world India tower(720 m) is on hold after constructing foundation too:hitwall::hitwall:
similar woes...ehhh??

second water front?
there are many in the world India tower(720 m) is on hold after constructing foundation too:hitwall::hitwall:
similar woes...ehhh??

karachi water front project is on more then 35000 acres land not consist of single tower like your world india tower lol KWF consists of huge number of high rise buildings and its going to be the business district of karachi in future and it is part of future plans of karachi

Karachi Waterfront - YouTube

watch this promotional video of Karachi water front by the Limitless group ... :pop:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAaDzbnU5rw

karachi is a world mega city and in land wise karachi is way bigger then your mumbai and its less dense then your mumbai and in future karachi is going to have huge mega projects in musharaf time alone karachi got billions of dollars project alone karachi water front was consist of 60 billion dollars + project

the day pakistan became stable politically and economy wise these project going to be start INSHA ALLAH

read my comments again before jumping lol i said in land wise karachi is way bigger then mumbai :rolleyes: the day karachi's shelved project started construction mumbai will be no where close to karachi :wave:

Mumbai has 89 buildings above 110 m 131 above 100 m underconstruction and 56 proposed/approved....

Karachi has only 3
so project has 89 + 131+ 56
ie 276 buildings above 100 m ???

Back
Top Bottom