What's new

Karachi vs Mumbai

Heard Mumbai Airspace is secured by S 300VM SAM ... is it s 300 ?

mazi.jpg

i am sure karanchi has HQ 7.

Not to mention the fact that they employ hundreds of thousands of people often times taking entire villages and districts out of poverty.

LOL I have, but let's thank our stars that we live in a time sans Blue line buses.

a few years ago,I was travelling in a rickshaw,and a blue line bus was speeding down the empty road with intention to kill me.Driver looked drunk and had an evil grin.Somehow managed to escape :-)

a few years ago,I was travelling in a rickshaw,and a blue line bus was speeding down the empty road with intention to kill me.Driver looked drunk and had an evil grin.Somehow managed to escape :-)
blue lines never looked menacing and ugli like what you see today the orange and green coloured low floor buses of DTC and all the blue line drivers were taken into DTC and given goverment jobs for votebank by sheela dixit goverment :hitwall:

Guys...what is the context of this thread?? Is it all about Pakistan cities are good....Trust me..i hope your cities are good and growing..There is no hard feeling..But why should you expect some one should be inferior so that you have to prove that your city is good...??? What a false sense of superiority complex...

tell me does karachi has uninturrpted pwer supply , metro and local train service or the mono rail :azn:

and how many vehicels do you think there are in karachi and whats it per capita income :azn:

You know what is pretty nice, well at least in my opinion? It's that car ownership in B'bay city and its suburbs is the lowest in India, and is probably lower than Karachi's. This just means that more people use public transport here heralding the beginnings of a truly global metropolis. A developed city is one in which the vast majority of its denizens use public transport! We are well on our way there one step at a time.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom