What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

These karachi walas are feeding rest of 75 percent of Pakistan walas
So some respect.
Where are the mods? How about karachi walae start calling names?
We are only blaming army for making mqm and than nurturing it for a dictator(musharraf) for 10 years when it was openly know altaf was a raw agent.

Karachi is one of the most unlivable cities around the world. Making a statement like this is not being rude or inconsiderate it's showing the reality to jahil people.

Blaming the army can only take you so far. 10 years of civilian rule and this how far you've reached wah ji wah. Go on feel hurt and be sensitive. Doesn't change Karachi's reality. Retards.

Didn't you say you are from Jammu or something? Punjab belong to true sons of soil like us. Rest are muhajirs but we don't remind them because of our big hearts yet you blame me for being supremacist. We don't mind and vote for Niazi pathan and Kashmiri Nawaz. From now on I shall only support true sons of punjab in politics.

Obviously he meant every Karachi wala since its only major city with ethnic killings which is against Pakistaniat.

Ethnic killing why? Because this city holds the largest Pashtun and Punjabi population other than their Province. Who fueled all this during the 80s? Who empowered MQM after Bushra Zaidi's death? So why didn't he mind discussing how Generals fueled ethnic tensions via MQM to get a victory into Politics in Sindh. And I guess you haven't even visited Karachi yet. These people are more Patriotic than Patwaris.

Muhajir tou kafi kam rehtay hain Karachi main.. abb tou boorhay hochukay hain muhajir.. haan kuchh afghani zaroor muhajir hain..

Lekin chalain agar aap ki baat ko samajh kar thori der ke liey yeh farz karlain ke Karachi main 100% Urdu Speaking rehtay hain.. tou yeh statement theek thi?

@El Sidd iss liey keh raha tha main ke yeh ghalti hogaee..

G nahe blkul thik nahe thi. being a Sindhi I realized that Urdu Speaking population is way more patriotic than others. they're way more in spirit at 14th of Aug. Not everyone is Pro MQM. That's just like if I say every Punjabi is a Dagga.

Didn't you say you are from Jammu or something? Punjab belong to true sons of soil like us. Rest are muhajirs but we don't remind them because of our big hearts yet you blame me for being supremacist. We don't mind and vote for Niazi pathan and Kashmiri Nawaz. From now on I shall only support true sons of punjab in politics.
Its slightly more complicated try harder :D

These people are more Patriotic than Patwaris.
That i can confirm

Bhayya.. True Son of Soil ko samjha rahay ho? Aap ki itni jurrat?
True son of soil par ziyada socha to garbar ho jaye gi Mard e Momin Zia bhi is par nahi utarta :D

I am a karachite. A Pakistani. A Muslim.as for bieng a mohajir i was born in Pakistan so i no i am not a mohajir. I am a Pakistani. If anybody has a doubt about me bieng a Pakistani he must check his nationality first.

Better choice words by DG rangers in future and a public clarification /apology must.
well I would like to listen to full video with full context ,,, I am also a karachitie but I feel speech is being used out of context ... can somebody post the full speech?

well I would like to listen to full video with full context ,,, I am also a karachitie but I feel speech is being used out of context ... can somebody post the full speech?
begherat Altaf hussain announced the black day on14 august, he said karachits should burn the flag of pakistan. he said india should have province for muhajirs

but karachits rejected Altaf Nasoor conspiracy. DG Renger didn't have any choice except asking this question & karachits proved that they are pakistani from the core of their hearts by celebrating the Independence day with full enthusiasm.. i wish Altaf hussain will soon die Ameen ya rab ul Almeeen

is begherat altaf hussain ny urdu commnuity ko jo Adab or Taleem sy lagao rakhti thi os ko Qalam ki jaga hatiyar chalany ki targheeb di. mou mai achy bol ki jaga kutka, paan or galiyo ka riwaj dala. ek dosry sy mohabbat k bajae ek dosry sy nafrat krna sikhaya. ya allah is haram khor Altaf hussain ko kutty ki mout naseeb ho.

@Dr Shaheryar i just read your comment that's why i tagged you here in my comment. Alfter Altaf conspiracy every patriotic pakistani will do the same as DG Rangers did. but hey cool down karachits proved we are pakistani.

Last edited:
This question should be put up to DG Rangers and be asked. Are you Pakistani enough not to do operation in Karachi areas where Taliban and Al-Qaeda operatives operate. A big No. Do you think street crime has gone down. Does he really live in Karachi. We know and we live here and we pray that we are rid of this secular thought put into these mindless slaves. He is a Security officer and should not interfere in Politics like his CEO General Qamar Bajwa who despite all the negativities of present Government didn't interfere. Rangers cant even control their HQ surrounding areas and they will control street crime. Everything is game planned and purposely done.

The "Pakistaniat" of the patriotic citizens of Karachi (sometimes rather cunningly referred to as "Karachi walas" by some):
  • Contributes on an average 62.4% of Pakistan's overall tax revenue (for perspective the second Lahore only comes in at 13.6%);
  • Leads the list of tax filers - that too by a wide margin - for the whole of Pakistan;
  • Represents 20% of total national output, 30% of small & medium size manufacturing output and 40% of large scale manufacturing output in Pakistan;
  • Dominates the economic industry, economic activity & trade throughout Pakistan, whilst having Pakistan's largest corporations and multi-nationals along-with the routinely touted best performing stock exchange in the world, all of which provide jobs and livelihoods to millions upon millions of Pakistanis.
So to my compatriots from other cities who have concerns regarding the "Pakistaniat" of the people of Karachi, maybe you ought to be more concerned about the level "Pakistaniat" of your own residents first.

You have my best wishes in achieving some sort of or any parity with the "Pakistaniat" of Karachi on this.

On topic regarding the statement of the DG Rangers, well:
  1. Its not official;
  2. There's no context in the video, only a cut of a clip;
  3. Could be an opinion of some sort to a question;
  4. Maybe he actually meant to refer to the miscreants causing troubles for the authorities like Rangers, Police in Karachi but somehow it didn't come out right; or
  5. Could be something else entirely.
Either way, I don't think anyone should ponder over too much about the singling out of "Karachi k log" because this doesn't help with anything!!

Contributes on an average 62.4% of Pakistan's overall tax revenue (for perspective the second Lahore only comes in at 13.6%);

Not this BS again. Karachi doesn’t contribuite 62% of revenues, a figure which keep changing and have no basis in reality. Go read what Sindh governer said on this who is about 10 times more educated and experienced then any pseudo expert on PDF.

Its slightly more complicated try harder :D

What ever the case, you are muhajir.

Meri appeal hay isko replace karein is statement par ya ye muafi mangey

Statement ka poora text kahan hy? Siaq o Sabaq k sath? Uss kay bagair mujay kuch diqat ho rai hy k aisa kiss andaz may kaha ........ aisay kehnay ki wajoohat hain ........ par kiss andaz may kaha yeh dekhna chah ra ho may.

Not this BS again. Karachi doesn’t contribuite 62% of revenues, a figure which keep changing and have no basis in reality. Go read what Sindh governer said on this who is about 10 times more educated and experienced then any pseudo expert on PDF.
Go read FBR's annual tax collection reports and quarterly tax collection reports from as earlier as available.

Go read FBR's budgetary targets set for Karachi Collectorates and for all other Collectorates of Pakistan.

Go read scholarly materials written by experts on economic development / history of Pakistan, for e.g. "Issues in Pakistan's Economy" by S. Akbar Zaidi.

Or you could just ignore all these and instead rely on some random words by a politician, whatever those are. Your choice bruv!!

Go read FBR's annual tax collection reports and quarterly tax collection reports from as earlier as available.

Go read FBR's budgetary targets set for Karachi Collectorates and for all other Collectorates of Pakistan.

Go read scholarly materials written by experts on economic development / history of Pakistan, for e.g. "Issues in Pakistan's Economy" by S. Akbar Zaidi.

Or you could just ignore all these and instead rely on some random words by a politician, whatever those are. Your choice bruv!!

Bhai kachray se bijli bana dalo.

Choro kisne kia kaha.

Karachi on its own has biggest share of any city in revenues but not even close to 62%. How when must of taxes are indirect, use some common sense. Karachi walas contribuition is only to extent if someone recharge mobile in Karachi. If petrol imported through port is consumed in Peshwar, then taxes isn't being contributed by karachi walas.

Zubair says Karachi's contribution to tax revenue not 62%

KARACHI: Sindh Governor Muhammad Zubair questioned the popular claim that Karachi, the financial hub of the $270-billion economy, contributed 62% to the country’s total revenue, arguing that companies filed their tax returns from the provincial capital.

While admitting that Karachi contributed a huge chunk, Zubair, a close confidant of the PML-N leadership, said the percentage isn’t 62%.

“No doubt, Karachi contributes a big share, but not 62% of total revenue,” he remarked, arguing that many Karachi-based companies, although operating in the entire country and abroad, were filing returns from the provincial capital.

Thus, he explained, the figure labeled as the contribution from the port city actually had a revenue share from other areas of the country.

Responding to the complaint from Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry that Sindh, especially Karachi, was not getting its due share in the country’s resources, Zubair said that the share of each province was clearly defined in the National Finance Commission (NFC) Award.

“The provinces should spend in social and economic sectors forbetter life of their people,” he urged.

On a separate note, Zubair, who previously served as the Privatisation Commission chairman, emphasised that Karachi should showcase itself as the next destination for local and foreign investment.

“This city must keep its momentum, as a vibrant Karachi has proved very supportive for the rest of the country. In early decades of independence, Karachi’s momentum led Pakistan’s economy. It must re-gain its historic role in nation-building and socio-economic revolution.”
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1386432/zubair-says-karachis-contribution-tax-revenue-not-62/

Karachi on its own has biggest share of any city in revenues but not even close to 62%. How when must of taxes are indirect, use some common sense. Karachi walas contribuition is only to extent if someone recharge mobile in Karachi. If petrol imported through port is consumed in Peshwar, then taxes isn't being contributed by karachi walas.

KARACHI: Sindh Governor Muhammad Zubair questioned the popular claim that Karachi, the financial hub of the $270-billion economy, contributed 62% to the country’s total revenue, arguing that companies filed their tax returns from the provincial capital.

While admitting that Karachi contributed a huge chunk, Zubair, a close confidant of the PML-N leadership, said the percentage isn’t 62%.

“No doubt, Karachi contributes a big share, but not 62% of total revenue,” he remarked, arguing that many Karachi-based companies, although operating in the entire country and abroad, were filing returns from the provincial capital.

Thus, he explained, the figure labeled as the contribution from the port city actually had a revenue share from other areas of the country.

Responding to the complaint from Karachi Chamber of Commerce and Industry that Sindh, especially Karachi, was not getting its due share in the country’s resources, Zubair said that the share of each province was clearly defined in the National Finance Commission (NFC) Award.

“The provinces should spend in social and economic sectors forbetter life of their people,” he urged.

On a separate note, Zubair, who previously served as the Privatisation Commission chairman, emphasised that Karachi should showcase itself as the next destination for local and foreign investment.

“This city must keep its momentum, as a vibrant Karachi has proved very supportive for the rest of the country. In early decades of independence, Karachi’s momentum led Pakistan’s economy. It must re-gain its historic role in nation-building and socio-economic revolution.”
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1386432/zubair-says-karachis-contribution-tax-revenue-not-62/
brother because most of the taxes are collected at import and export stage from Karachi ...

Zubair also said that the ducks were not being sold.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom