What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

karachi is and will remain the most powerful city of pakistan.muhajirs made pakistan,jinnah was muhajir.dg rangers should thank muhajir for the creation of pakistan.we all know how resources are distributed after pakistan creation.bigger share always go to punjab.despite so many injustice,punjab has failed to attract people in lahore.they can't make a sea port in lahore.pakistan is not punjab.there is a punjabi lobby everywhere in our country that works only for punjab.karachi was capital but thanks to punjabi lobby,now islamabad is capital.they are doing everything but they can't make their cities like karachi.there is nothing for balochi in gwadar,punjabis are already there as officers.what a joke and injustice.they can't even spell their names and are officers now lol.

Last edited:
they are doing everything but they can't make their cities like karachi

And thank god for that, we are happy with how Islamabad and Lahore are. Karachi is hell if not for rangers, be thankful namakharam.

As per the survey, the least liveable city was Damascus at 140th place, followed by Lagos (139), Tripoli (138), Dhaka (137), Port Moresby (136), Algiers (135), Karachi (134), Harare (133), Douala (132) and Kiev (131).
https://myaccount.news.com.au/theau...k=40d8004ed35501ec3aba9e9687df682b-1503011224

Muhajirs didn't made Pakistan, they are freeloaders. There was no plan to bring 200 million Indian muslims in to Pakistan ever.

Bruv, that’s a political statement (probably aimed at soothing some domestic feelings), it doesn’t even have a leg to stand on legally. If goods are imported at Karachi then taxes are required to be paid at import stage and this counts as Karachi’s tax collection / Karachi’s contribution to the national kitty, irrespective of where the goods actually end up. There’s no question about it.

No it doesn't count as Karachi tax if its consumed somewhere else for which it was imported and payed by. Stop being stupid. Karachi contribution is around 20% which it gets back through Sindh NFC award.

The statement by DG Rangers was just wrong, no shame in admitting that a mistake was made rather than defending it.

Kudos to @PakSword and @El Sidd later in thread and also @Zibago and @The Accountant specially for addressing the issue properly.

@Tesky shame on you.

What to call those self appointed misguided defenders who hide behind lame accusations against a city's folks like Karachi with sweeping statements @WaLeEdK2 and the likes. Open your eyes and see the majority celebrations of Independence Day in Karachi. As per my information, If only anyone could count just the number of road side Pakistan Flag stalls in any particular residential area anywhere in Karachi, per square kilometre on 14th August.

Simple Demand and Supply, no rocket science!

As always, we see here the ones suffering from prejudices, the ignorant and politically incorrect telling their opponents to abide by nationalism and prove this or that. Never mind the ones barking like our unfortunate friend @Tesky and even @WaLeEdK2 sweeping statements against Karachi, its the biting ones that are dangerous like Altaf and Nawaz.

People like @Tesky, they go around and keep voting traitors like Nawaz to power who do business with the enemy over the spilled blood of Kashmiris and you point finger at another dog of a traitor like Altafs voters, who I most despise myself, but you should look in the mirror you so called son of soil, joke's on you. Agree with @El Sidd it's all kachra but who will clean it up?

@El Sidd , again I do the jasarat of mentioning you, I am all for my defenders in uniform but it hurts to see why this undiplomatic tongue gets diplomatic for Nawaz? And we only find veiled references instead of shut up calls for openly abusive language against our first line of defence, not to forget here, how the Dawn leaks saga remains under the carpet.

To sum it up, Karachiites should also realize that like the fingers on a hand, not every DG Rangers is like the real hero of millions of Karachi's folks, Lt Gen Rizwan Akhtar, the man behind the achievement of peace in Karachi as
DG Rangers and then DG ISI. After him, we see things slipping the other way due to less focus or reasons best be looked into with a lot of seriousness by relevant Authorities.

All Sensitivities aside, everyone should appreciate the value of constructive criticism. Making negative sweeping statements about the biggest city is like betraying the founder of Pakistan Quaid-e-Azam who is buried there.

Koi Sharam hoti hay!
Koi haiyya hoti hay!

First of all we don't even know if DG ranger is from punjab but people are insulting punjabis here, it shows their mentality. 2nd what ever he said was truth as without rangers in Karachi ethnic warfare and target killings were as common as going for a walk. This is clearly against Pakistaniat and Islam, completely agree with DG rangers.

And thank god for that, we are happy with how Islamabad and Lahore are. Karachi is hell if not for rangers, be thankful namakharam.

As per the survey, the least liveable city was Damascus at 140th place, followed by Lagos (139), Tripoli (138), Dhaka (137), Port Moresby (136), Algiers (135), Karachi (134), Harare (133), Douala (132) and Kiev (131).
https://myaccount.news.com.au/theau...k=40d8004ed35501ec3aba9e9687df682b-1503011224

Muhajirs didn't made Pakistan, they are freeloaders. There was no plan to bring 200 million Indian muslims in to Pakistan ever.

No it doesn't count as Karachi tax if its consumed somewhere else for which it was imported and payed by. Stop being stupid. Karachi contribution is around 20% which it gets back through Sindh NFC award.

First of all we don't even know if DG ranger is from punjab but people are insulting punjabis here, it shows their mentality. 2nd what ever he said was truth as without rangers in Karachi ethnic warfare and target killings were as common as going for a walk. This is clearly against Pakistaniat and Islam, completely agree with DG rangers.

It is between DG Rangers and the people he addressed rather crudely.

Why are you pushing your PMLN anti establishment agenda of spreading your Modi Loving racism against Pakistanis in disguise of coming to defend someone who doesn't need your pathetic wolf in sheep skin lies.

Instead of using DG Rangers as an excuse, Man up and stand for pathetic, disgraced and disqualified stamped @r$e of your racist deceitful leader who is just as big of a traitor as Altaf.

Well you know how Pakistanis are emotional.

They are lured easily by radical Islamists. Actually we are getting more religious and its good timing.

The political parties and feudals divide us so they can rule us easy.
They are not religious man,our religion teaches us Kindness,Truth, Honesty,chastity and Brotherhood,if we are Extremist I can't see these things in our People's.
We are just a bunch of crowd.Many of who claim that there ancestors were having glorious 5000 year old history,fact yeh Hai Kai Pakistan sai pheley 3 waqat ke roti bhe nahi there in Kai pass.
No one can Divide us until we are not willing.

It is between DG Rangers and the people he addressed rather crudely.

Why are you pushing your PMLN anti establishment agenda of spreading your Modi Loving racism against Pakistanis in disguise of coming to defend someone who doesn't need your pathetic wolf in sheep skin lies.

Instead of using DG Rangers as an excuse, Man up and stand for pathetic, disgraced and disqualified stamped @r$e of your racist deceitful leader who is just as big of a traitor as Altaf.
I hate Nawaz but there isn't any Punjabi who is racist,let it be clear to all of You,Nawaz is everything but not a racist.

To masla kaha agaya?

He referenced Karachi which basically translates everyone.

And political parties and their dirtbags.

Funny ......... few years ago all these senti Karachi citizens wouldn't have blinked twice when a sector in charge would have come knocking at their door asking for Qurbani ki khaaal.

People living in Karachi sometimes (in fact most of the times) happen to be disconnected from rest of the Pakistan. Keep the strategic, economic, resources and symbolic importance of Karachi as a city in mind and then tell me in which other city of Pakistan ordinary people like you and me have killed a rickshaw driver just because he is different, and came from outside? Which other people have blindly followed a thug so much that they would raise anti Pakistan slogans openly in Public? Which other ordinary people have held media houses hostages so that they don't miss on a retarded telephonic address? Killing people inside ATMs in broad day light, shooting dead any other person just for a PKR 2,500 mobile phone?

The rest of the Pakistanis may have done heinous acts I am not denying that but ain't Karachi supposed to be city of civilized, educated, talented, poetic, artistic zoaq waly people? When was the last time Karachi produced a legendary person like Moeen Akhtar, Anwar Maqsood and many others who would be known and equally respected in all of the Pakistan? (Pardon my ignorance if it has would like to know).

Read all the cursing comments again and again and you will notice one thing common ........... we Karachi walay and rest of the Pakistan. Unho nay yo kia, falany nay wo kia, yeh hua wo hua .......... but they forget rest of Pakistan looks towards Karachi for better future. People of Karachi can change the fate of this country, make their city exemplary for rest of Pakistanis, can really be the heroes of Pakistan .......... but honestly asking ........ do they right now with their attitude and state of affair of their city deserve any appreciation? You will know you have reached outskirts of Karachi when you see heaps of garbage on both sides of the railway track starting from port Qasim ........ Some of the youth there has developed this mentality "Tum yahan mayray city may q ay ho, wapis jao" ...........

And I can tell you with full authority all these people who are cursing Rangers here won't even dare go near them in real life ........ Rangers ka jawan in ko aik dafa kehta hy "Yeh rasta band hy" aur yeh bheegi billi ki tarah ultay kadam wapis .........

Kissi ko bura lagta hy to lagay ........... par DG ki bat kafi hud tak sachi hy. Ub wo Pind Dadan Khan walo ko to yeh kehnay say rahy.

karachi is and will remain the most powerful city of pakistan.muhajirs made pakistan,jinnah was muhajir.dg rangers should thank muhajir for the creation of pakistan.we all know how resources are distributed after pakistan creation.bigger share always go to punjab.despite so many injustice,punjab has failed to attract people in lahore.they can't make a sea port in lahore.pakistan is not punjab.there is a punjabi lobby everywhere in our country that works only for punjab.karachi was capital but thanks to punjabi lobby,now islamabad is capital.they are doing everything but they can't make their cities like karachi.there is nothing for balochi in gwadar,punjabis are already there as officers.what a joke and injustice.they can't even spell their names and are officers now lol.
Haha Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a etnic Gujrati,Katewari and a Businessman, lawyer from Sindh.He wasn't from UP or CP.lol
And Punjabis are largest etnic Group,out of 210 million population,110 million is Punjabi.Let the Gawadar port get Operational and Karachi would loose it's value.
What was need of building Pakistan on land of Punjabis,Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochs you would have built it in UP,CP or Bihar?

To masla kaha agaya?

He referenced Karachi which basically translates everyone.

And political parties and their dirtbags.

If you agree with this, maybe I understood you incorrectly and I apologize for that.

I hate Nawaz but there isn't any Punjabi who is racist,let it be clear to all of You,Nawaz is everything but not a racist.

"let it be clear to all of You"...Who are the "all of you" in your statement?

Anyway, im not about Punjabi or Urdu speaking or whatever but Pakistan...race, cast or creed is not me, I'm just a follower of Muhammad SalAllah u Alaihe wa Sallam.

Funny ......... few years ago all these senti Karachi citizens wouldn't have blinked twice when a sector in charge would have come knocking at their door asking for Qurbani ki khaaal.

People living in Karachi sometimes (in fact most of the times) happen to be disconnected from rest of the Pakistan. Keep the strategic, economic, resources and symbolic importance of Karachi as a city in mind and then tell me in which other city of Pakistan ordinary people like you and me have killed a rickshaw driver just because he is different, and came from outside? Which other people have blindly followed a thug so much that they would raise anti Pakistan slogans openly in Public? Which other ordinary people have held media houses hostages so that they don't miss on a retarded telephonic address? Killing people inside ATMs in broad day light, shooting dead any other person just for a PKR 2,500 mobile phone?

The rest of the Pakistanis may have done heinous acts I am not denying that but ain't Karachi supposed to be city of civilized, educated, talented, poetic, artistic zoaq waly people? When was the last time Karachi produced a legendary person like Moeen Akhtar, Anwar Maqsood and many others who would be known and equally respected in all of the Pakistan? (Pardon my ignorance if it has would like to know).

Read all the cursing comments again and again and you will notice one thing common ........... we Karachi walay and rest of the Pakistan. Unho nay yo kia, falany nay wo kia, yeh hua wo hua .......... but they forget rest of Pakistan looks towards Karachi for better future. People of Karachi can change the fate of this country, make their city exemplary for rest of Pakistanis, can really be the heroes of Pakistan .......... but honestly asking ........ do they right now with their attitude and state of affair of their city deserve any appreciation? You will know you have reached outskirts of Karachi when you see heaps of garbage on both sides of the railway track starting from port Qasim ........ Some of the youth there has developed this mentality "Tum yahan mayray city may q ay ho, wapis jao" ...........

And I can tell you with full authority all these people who are cursing Rangers here won't even dare go near them in real life ........ Rangers ka jawan in ko aik dafa kehta hy "Yeh rasta band hy" aur yeh bheegi billi ki tarah ultay kadam wapis .........

Kissi ko bura lagta hy to lagay ........... par DG ki bat kafi hud tak sachi hy. Ub wo Pind Dadan Khan walo ko to yeh kehnay say rahy.

1. Not every muhajir in Karachi supports MQM. Qurbani ki khaal karachi mei jis political party ka jis area mei hold hai, unki badmashi chalti thi un areas mei. Not only MQM was involved but every other political party was involved as well. I fully supported rangers operation and am still in a favor of Rangers presence in Karachi because conditions have been much better now.

2. You are trying to judge people now. You agreed that different communities have been living in Karachi but still sidelining one community. If people like you have not killed any rickshaw driver, neither did I or most of the people in karachi, does not matter which community they belong to. Just because of unjustified actions of others, you are trying to target one community. About that international thug you mentioned and about killing in the daylights, I would say as ISIS or Taliban does not represent all muslim population, actions of few does not represent whole community and this would be ridiculous to say that only one community is involved in all mishaps in Karachi.

3. In karachi, we welcome people from every other part of Pakistan and this belong to every Pakistani. I am not sure if you personally experienced this thing here "Tum yahan mayray city may q ay ho, wapis jao" or you are just saying because you want to say something.

4. Shayad ap bhi bheegi billi ki tarah rangers k samne se yun guzar jatay hogay lekn most of the people do that because they respect them. You may have your opinion but don't try to judge people. Again group of thug in karachi does not represent whole karachi or communities living here.

1. Not every muhajir in Karachi supports MQM. Qurbani ki khaal karachi mei jis political party ka jis area mei hold hai, unki badmashi chalti thi un areas mei. Not only MQM was involved but every other political party was involved as well. I fully supported rangers operation and am still in a favor of Rangers presence in Karachi because conditions have been much better now.

Bai Sahib .......... take off your Muhajir lens and read my post again with an ordinary Pakistani city lens. I haven't mentioned word Muhajir once in my post ............ and now if you have started feeling like an ordinary Pakistani, do tell me whose fault is it that political parties became so thuggish? Even devil chooses to attack a person who would offer some resistance ....... and people of Karachi well ......... they would get burnt alive inside food restaurants at Gulshan Chorangi but they won't try resisting, protesting and owning their city, they are paper lions who would try winning arguments only but nothing on ground to make their city a wonder. Why? because they are divided they still have this ingrained in their minds I am Pathan, I am hindustani, I am memon, I am Bohra, I am Urdu speaking, I am mohajir , I am kala, I am gora I am blah and I am blah...... don't believe me? Residential areas would confirm my claim.

So did DG say something wrong?

2. You are trying to judge people now. You agreed that different communities have been living in Karachi but still sidelining one community. If people like you have not killed any rickshaw driver, neither did I or most of the people in karachi, does not matter which community they belong to. Just because of unjustified actions of others, you are trying to target one community. About that international thug you mentioned and about killing in the daylights, I would say as ISIS or Taliban does not represent all muslim population, actions of few does not represent whole community and this would be ridiculous to say that only one community is involved in all mishaps in Karachi.

Its not about you and I, its about general behavior and attitude. Other regions have terrorist mafias killing ordinary people like you and me ....... but Karachi has ordinary you and me killing any other ordinary person, the astonishing number of target killers is only a specialty of Karachi.

If I had to target one community I would say it openly ........ don't know why you got that impression.

3. In karachi, we welcome people from every other part of Pakistan and this belong to every Pakistani. I am not sure if you personally experienced this thing here "Tum yahan mayray city may q ay ho, wapis jao" or you are just saying because you want to say something.

Don't worry even if it has happened only to me I made sure that person would never say it again to anyone else.

I haven't mentioned many positives of Karachi because its not a thread to praise but a thread to take criticism with open arms and mind. For your satisfaction for the time being I would only say that there is no other city like Karachi where you would never get lost no matter if its your first day in that city. You will never feel like a stranger ......... whereas someone like me cannot live more than three days in a city like Lahore.

4. Shayad ap bhi bheegi billi ki tarah rangers k samne se yun guzar jatay hogay lekn most of the people do that because they respect them. You may have your opinion but don't try to judge people. Again group of thug in karachi does not represent whole karachi or communities living here.

Yes it is out of respect I believe you :D

Again those groups of thugs in Karachi feed on insecurities, division of ordinary people of Karachi. Otherwise there is no reason for them to be so strong.

I'm from Lahore, Punjab

and i have to say DG's speech was really terrible tbh don't know what was he thinking or the guy who wrote his speech was drunk he targeted minorities too yes i am gonna say this he openly targeted minorities by saying that "kya karachi ke log apni pehchaan ko Islam se munsalik krne ko tayyar hain" i mean WTF? so if you're not a Muslim you can't be a Pakistani? NO MISTER we all are first PAKISTANIS than Muslim, Sikh, christian etc and than we're Sindhi, Punjabi etc and than Lahori, Karachite etc. He should apologize and fire that drunk who wrote this speech.
Sorry Brother but as per our Prophet teaching i am FIRST MUSLIM, then Proud Pakistan, later rest is shit nothing else and its creates problems for Pakistan. Plus it is right time to stop giving certificate for been Pakistani or not. This is non sense and if i ever had a chance i will kill all those rat first, whose create this bull shit mentality

Bro halat UP,CP aur Bengal sai had darja behtaar that.

You are not even worth engaging mate,yeh sare Ehsan wahi gutter of India UP Mai karte,yahan aney kia zarrorat thee.
beta meray muhajir jinnah ny ye pakistan banaya tha agr ye ahsan nhi chahuye nawaz ki trhan london ja k rhy ye dubai is mulk mein rehny ki zarorat nhi muhajir k banai hua mulk mein rehty hain muhajir ki chezein istamal krty hain muhajir k tax sy apni salary lyty hain jbhi aj tk muhajir jesi taraki nhi kr pai bhai agr itni patriotic hona zara apna tax return to jama krao phr bolo kn patriotic hai

Yeah right and you learned that from some politician's cute one-liner.

Go read about Sindh Revenue Board's tax collection and Punjab Revenue Authority's tax collection. These figures do not include duties at imports, taxes at imports, motor vehicle tax, property tax or direct tax of companies registered in Karachi. This is purely consumption tax i.e. indirect tax on services provided at the location for e.g. restaurants, catering, telecommunication, etc.

Short summary, inspite of Punjab having higher rate of this tax than Sindh, Punjab collected less revenue. The reason, as the Chairman of the Punjab Revenue Authority once jokingly said to us in a gathering, Sindh Revenue Board should be renamed to Karachi Revenue Board.

Bruv, I don't mean to come across as rude but clearly you have no idea about the tax structure of Pakistan. Seems to me that you probably just read some statements here and there and made up your mind. Well, believe whatever you want to believe!!

Haha Muhammad Ali Jinnah was a etnic Gujrati,Katewari and a Businessman, lawyer from Sindh.He wasn't from UP or CP.lol
And Punjabis are largest etnic Group,out of 210 million population,110 million is Punjabi.Let the Gawadar port get Operational and Karachi would loose it's value.
What was need of building Pakistan on land of Punjabis,Sindhis, Pashtuns and Balochs you would have built it in UP,CP or Bihar?
yeah cause same muhajir make you muslims if any doubt read history

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom