What's new

KARACHI WALY PAKISTANI BANE DG-RANGERS

What about rangers doing operations in your Punjab? Punjabi madrassas sealed.we all know where money comes from.very soon all terrorists in Punjab will die just like they are dying.so much humiliation for Punjab as well.as I told you earlier,there is a Punjabi lobby working only for Punjab but it will not continue forever.phle pent shirt pehenna seekh phir Karachi ayo noob.

bhaiya we don’t vote them in like you do in Karachi. You can keep wearing pent shirt but stop claiming it as your own. Your ancestor belong to chamar race, not British.

Stop asking others to not come because day is not far when everyone of you will be drowned in arabia sea. Then only rangers will come to rescue.

Hahaha you just can't eliminate muhajirs.i am not here to justify mqm or others.anyone who act against Pakistan should leave pakistan.we are not acting against Pakistan and even after migration,nobody told us to leave.there are things that Punjab did with other provinces but there is no accountability.no person in this country can ask us to leave.it is our country.people from every provinces was involved in the creation of Pakistan even bengalis.we must learn lesson and stop asking muhajirs to leave.dude we are not enemy of punjab.when you fight on the border,we feel the pain as well but you must give every provinces equal amount of resources.late of Justice is injustice.

This is BS fact.
Actually it is a fact just check ownership of big havelis and major businesses in pre partition punjab,sindh and hazara you will see a trend the Hindus were a dominant economic force in our region
. If anything only people to benefit from hindus leaving were sheikhs and some others who moved to cities from east punjab, not rural natives of west punjab.
That is wrong the first folks to get their hands dirty from stuff left behind were their old neighbours
There was no plan to bring whole India muslim population in to Pakistan. That's why population exchange only was supposed to take place in greater punjab as hindus and sikhs were leaving.
That is true BUT those who migrated here were to be given full protection of the state and were to be considered full citizens that was the reason why a lot of property left behind by hindus was given to new migrants in Sindh and Punjab

What about rangers doing operations in your Punjab? Punjabi madrassas sealed.we all know where money comes from.very soon all terrorists in Punjab will die just like they are dying.so much humiliation for Punjab as well.as I told you earlier,there is a Punjabi lobby working only for Punjab but it will not continue forever.phle pent shirt pehenna seekh phir Karachi ayo noob.
Noon leagis are like MQM in Punjab ignore their racism and bigotry

not your typical pan spitting jahil bhaiyya from UP bihar.
Hein?Beta Urdu speaking ka literacy rate sab sey high hay agar unko aik ethnic group samjha jaye

Hein?Beta Urdu speaking ka literacy rate sab sey high hay agar unko aik ethnic group samjha jaye

That's a curious claim ? Seeing how much literacy rate on rise in Punjab. Any figures to support their Literacy rate is higher than Punjabis ?

I did that and found out Punjab own GST etc tax collection is much higher then Sindh . I know most of Sindh tax is collected from Karachi but thats beside the point.

Punjab own tax revenues is Rs348b vs Sindh Rs 198b. These are official numbers from province budgets. Another pointless lie from you to score points.

I gave you overall figures tax figures, you said these aren’t specific to Karachi ‘s consumption.

I gave you specific to Karachi ‘s consumption figures, you now go back to overall tax figures.

Adding insult to injury you’ve looked at “budget” figures, whilst all this while I am been saying to look at “collection” figures.

I don’t know whether you’re doing this willfully on purpose or you’re actually this obtuse.

FWIW, the specific consumption tax measure i.e. indirect tax on services provided at location, Punjab collected Rs. 43.66 billion in 2015 and Rs. 61.45 billion in 2016. Note these are actual collections, not budgets as for 2015 Punjab had set the target to Rs. 95 billion but couldn’t arrive anywhere near it. Source:
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1135115/punjabs-revenue-collection-soars-41/

Whereas Sindh collected Rs. 49.371 billion in 2015 and Rs. 61.453 billion in 2016. Source:
http://srb.gos.pk/contents/Press/WEB_20160630_PRESS_RELEASE_01072015_001.PDF

Important to bear in mind that:
  1. Sindh’s collection literally represents just Karachi’s collection and that of Punjab represents whole Punjab. So its effectively 1 city compared to most populous Province of Pakistan.

2. For both these years Punjab had a higher rate of tax (i.e. 16%) whilst Sindh had lower (i.e. 13%)
Now do the math on Karachi’s contribution. If you wanna run back to overall tax figures, there’s no competing with Karachi collectorates.

Par kuch bhi karlo kitna hi mar lo par palaooo biryiani nahi hota..........

That's a curious claim ? Seeing how much literacy rate on rise in Punjab. Any figures to support their Literacy rate is higher than Punjabis ?
I cant find the link where they mentioned literacy rate by ethnic groups but you kind of can take a look at the literacy rate of Karachi central it kind of confirms that narrative

I gave you overall figures tax figures, you said these aren’t specific to Karachi ‘s consumption.

I gave you specific to Karachi ‘s consumption figures, you now go back to overall tax figures.

Adding insult to injury you’ve looked at “budget” figures, whilst all this while I am been saying to look at “collection” figures.

I don’t know whether you’re doing this willfully on purpose or you’re actually this obtuse.

FWIW, the specific consumption tax measure i.e. indirect tax on services provided at location, Punjab collected Rs. 43.66 billion in 2015 and Rs. 61.45 billion in 2016. Note these are actual collections, not budgets as for 2015 Punjab had set the target to Rs. 95 billion but couldn’t arrive anywhere near it. Source:
https://tribune.com.pk/story/1135115/punjabs-revenue-collection-soars-41/

Whereas Sindh collected Rs. 49.371 billion in 2015 and Rs. 61.453 billion in 2016. Source:
http://srb.gos.pk/contents/Press/WEB_20160630_PRESS_RELEASE_01072015_001.PDF

Important to bear in mind that:
  1. Sindh’s collection literally represents just Karachi’s collection and that of Punjab represents whole Punjab. So its effectively 1 city compared to most populous Province of Pakistan.

2. For both these years Punjab had a higher rate of tax (i.e. 16%) whilst Sindh had lower (i.e. 13%)
Now do the math on Karachi’s contribution. If you wanna run back to overall tax figures, there’s no competing with Karachi collectorates.

You say its Karachi vs whole Punjab which doesn’t make sense. No one in rural areas is paying tax when eating out in restaurant. He pays indirect tax when recharging mobile, buying cement, petrol etc to federal. You pick and chose figures from 2015 which suite you.

Half of Sindh population live in urban areas compared to 35% in punjab as per 1998 census. Going by your logic its basically Lahore vs Karachi because smaller cities are not in to tax net yet but will come in near future. There is already signs of it as gap is increasing every year despite the fact 26% of Sindh provincial taxes comes from imports which are for all of Pakistan.

"However, the Sindh government, taking advantage of being Pakistan’s main port of entry for goods, charges a Sindh Development and Maintenance of Infra-Structure cess on imports coming into Sindh by air or sea. Its contribution is another 26 percent to the province’s tax revenue in 2015. Other provinces have raised concerns over this form of taxation pointing towards Sindh taxing goods that are meant for other provinces."

Cut 26% out which is unfair to other provinces and gap is even larger in punjab favor.

In 2011 Islamabad collected Rs471 billion which must have increased by now. How? Obviously it didn't contribute that much with just 1% of GDP. Pretty much all of telecom HQ are in Islamabad along with many other companies. That doesn't mean Islamabad is contributing to tax when someone recharge mobile in Gwadar.

Last edited:
Actually it is a fact just check ownership of big havelis and major businesses in pre partition punjab,sindh and hazara you will see a trend the Hindus were a dominant economic force in our region.

I don't know where to check that but I already accept that its likely they were owned by hindu khatris, aroras who mustly lived in cities by 1947 which were very small by today standard. That was when probably 98% of people lived in rural areas which wasn't going to be always the case with urbanisation on the rise so its a moot point. Hindu khatris/aroras were small minority. See how dynamics are changing in Delhi, its no longer punjabi dominant city which it soon become after 1947 refugees settled there.

That is wrong the first folks to get their hands dirty from stuff left behind were their old neighbours

No because people who came were in bigger numbers then those who left. For exemple there was no plan to settle Jammu people but when they came all were eventually settled after taking care of east punjab migrants.

That is true BUT those who migrated here were to be given full protection of the state and were to be considered full citizens that was the reason why a lot of property left behind by hindus was given to new migrants in Sindh and Punjab

Yes full protection given by muhajir gov by stabbing natives in the back as there was no plan to bring so many more people compared to those who left. You can thank them for laying egg for ethnic conflicts in Pakistan.

Noon leagis are like MQM in Punjab ignore their racism and bigotry

Sure.

Beta its not big deal considering they live in Karachi or other cities and just have to write in their own native language, no big deal if they have few % of higher of literacy rate with much better access to schools.

Last edited:
Bhai bekaar he ye log nahy manenge.hamen koi zaroorat nahy k inhe explain Karen.karachi is our yard! Hahaha.

Who will give him Ghaddar Certificate ??
Pakistan should 'pull out' of Kashmir first, suggests Achakzai

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1484768/pakistan-pull-kashmir-first-suggests-achakzai/

Chief of Pakhtoonkhwa Milli Awami Party (PkMAP) Mehmood Khan Achakzai has said that Pakistan should make the first move and initiate the idea of an independent Kashmir.

“Why don’t we adopt a new policy on Kashmir dispute..Let Kashmir be free from both India and Pakistan..Kashmir is the root cause of many issues between both the countries. Why not we take the first step to solve it,?’’ the Pashtun leader told BBC Urdu on Friday.

He said that by putting forward this suggestion, Pakistan would be able to tell the world that is sincere in resolving the dispute.

“We agree on referendum, yet we blame each other. The masses, however, are dying. We need to have better relationship with our neighbours,” Achakzai said.

The restive Himalayan region suffered a rise in violence last year after the killing in July of Burhan Wani, popular young rebel leader in a gun battle with Indian soldiers.

“It would be sheer foolishness on our part to expect zero interference from our opposition. We will not be able to complete the China Pakistan Economic Corridor without peace. We have to make peace with Afghanistan, Iran and India.”

Protest in Azad Kashmir against HuM terrorist designation

The PkMAP chief said the Afghan issue became global when Soviet forces invaded the country. “Now, we should pardon ourselves from such situations,” he said. “America and our establishment is well aware of whoever they have trained, now they should get rid of them, and if they do not take it seriously, this region will burn to ashes”.

He said Afghanistan’s autonomy shall be respected, or else destruction can take place.

‘’Please repent, our establishment must step back, must not interfere in elections, kindly put an end to the game of ‘safe havens’, learn to trust people, whoever comes from public mandate must be trusted,’’ Achakzai said.

While Islamabad blames Kabul for hosting militants responsible for carrying out attacks in the country, Afghanistan also routinely accuses Pakistan of providing safe haven to the Afghan Taliban.

If Pakistan, he added, works with sincerity, 60% of issues with Afghanistan will be resolved.

Last year, the Pashtun nationalist leader had stoked a controversy after he reportedly said that Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa province ‘belongs to Afghans’.

In an interview with Kabul-based English language daily Afghanistan Times, Achakza said “K-P belongs to Afghans and they can live there without fear and irritation”.

Dg ranger can say anything but when political leaders say stuff like that we doubt cuz army men don't stay on their position lime these politicians. If DG ranger said that kay Pakistani bano karachi walon then this massage to those who are not u don't have to worry if u are Pakistani.
Janga deserve what he got and we spit on Altaf's face or anyone who against our Pakistan.

Agar yeh Racism nhi hai aur javed chudry galat keh raha hai TOe phir yeh kia hai ??
http://www.educator.pk/pakistan-post-office-department-punjab-sindh-kpk-jobs-33727/
View attachment 418904
O bhai aap ko quota itna tang kerta hai to lahore a jao yaan peshawar a jao aab duniya ki sohulat aap ko karachi mein milay to yeh kaam marnay kay baad ho sakta hai Jannat agar Naseeb mein aye to.

bhaiya we don’t vote them in like you do in Karachi. You can keep wearing pent shirt but stop claiming it as your own. Your ancestor belong to chamar race, not British.

Stop asking others to not come because day is not far when everyone of you will be drowned in arabia sea. Then only rangers will come to rescue.

Insaan ka bacha ban patwari. Chamar race teri hai. Highest of number of dalits as a percentage of population are in Indian Punjab. Same was true for Pakistani Punjab. The elite of Muslims in the subcontinent was in UP etc. Many Urdu speakers live in Lahore too. About 10% of the population is Urdu speaking.

DG ranger sindh Muhammad Saeed is karachi wala muhajir, I want apology for every retarded in this thread who assumed he was from punjab and started insulting.

He was obviously 100% right.

Insaan ka bacha ban patwari. Chamar race teri hai. Highest of number of dalits as a percentage of population are in Indian Punjab. Same was true for Pakistani Punjab. The elite of Muslims in the subcontinent was in UP etc. Many Urdu speakers live in Lahore too. About 10% of the population is Urdu speaking.

haha retard 95% of rest of India outside Indian punjab belong to chamar race, doesn't matter which identity they have adopted, I said chamar to get point across. Racially 99% UP, Bihars in Pakistan/Karachi are like chuhras christians.

The elite of UP etc are racially chuhras and chamars though they claim to be Ansaris and pathans.

I don't know where to check that but I already accept that its likely they were owned by hindu khatris, aroras who mustly lived in cities by 1947 which were very small by today standard. That was when probably 98% of people lived in rural areas which wasn't going to be always the case with urbanisation on the rise so its a moot point. Hindu khatris/aroras were small minority. See how dynamics are changing in Delhi, its no longer punjabi dominant city which it soon become after 1947 refugees settled there.

No because people who came were in bigger numbers then those who left. For exemple there was no plan to settle Jammu people but when they came all were eventually settled after taking care of east punjab migrants.

Yes full protection given by muhajir gov by stabbing natives in the back as there was no plan to bring so many more people compared to those who left. You can thank them for laying egg for ethnic conflicts in Pakistan.

Sure.

Beta its not big deal considering they live in Karachi or other cities and just have to write in their own native language, no big deal if they have few % of higher of literacy rate with much better access to schools.

Beta tumhara dimagh kharab hai. Read before writting rubbish. Hospital ja kay apna ilaj kara

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom