What's new

Karachi: Zulfiqar Mirza's statement triggers another round of violence

If you are Pasthun (your username suggest), then ANP must have claimed that their 'Karkun' has been killed by MQM.
he was ANP's Pervaz Khan's Brother but he had nothing to do with ANP or his brother.
he was a top Accountan and pretty much control the company, I believe it was someone from the company.

People in Pakistan are selfish and will do anything to stop other people from being happy.

and yes zo Pakhtun yam

he was ANP's Pervaz Khan's Brother but he had nothing to do with ANP or his brother.
he was a top Accountan and pretty much control the company, I believe it was someone from the company.

People in Pakistan are selfish and will do anything to stop other people from being happy.

and yes zo Pakhtun yam

May he Rest in Peace.

Basically Karachi is another Benghazi in the making,
1: Create civil unrest
2: tell police and rangers to shoot on sight
3: Situation is still not controlled because people are furious over the police killing civilians
4: Call Army in
5: International media is portraying Pakistan as a failed state , desperate for help
6: Nato comes in and starts bombing

Please see the bigger game.

3: Situation is still not controlled because people are furious over the police killing civilians
5: International media is portraying Pakistan as a failed state , desperate for help

it look like it is going that way and US are not to blame here, its these criminals to blame.
they damage Karachi themself.

Politicians are to blame & no one else ..

if this is democracy then we don't need it

At this crucial stage , i would request civilians not to go out and protest, thats exactly what they want you to do.

US, INDIA are waiting right next , waiting for some unrest to happen, and that would be the perfect time to attack Pakistan.

We don't have electricity, petrol right now but if we dont understand the end game we won't have our homes and our respect.

:sad:

if one family member die its like whole family dies . i know this how we feel when my father died & what happen to my family afterwards :cry:

Politicizing of Target killing .. tomorrow when Rehman Malik will arrive this all will be stopped .. What kind of joke is this :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a word of caution to those living in Karachi. All that has been happening, was expected. Expect a lot of more things to come.
We had figured this our around 12-15 days ago. According to same calculations, its gonna be worse (God Forbid).

So stay safe.
Do not ask for my sources.

Just a word of caution to those living in Karachi. All that has been happening, was expected. Expect a lot of more things to come.
We had figured this our around 12-15 days ago. According to same calculations, its gonna be worse (God Forbid).

So stay safe.
Do not ask for my sources.

give us more details ..

It Might be possible that ( God Forbid ) a ranger or policeman shoots a civilian, and a mini war erupts between the forces and civilians.
at this point the perpetrators would be glad as everything has gone exactly according to plan.

Back
Top Bottom