What's new

Karnataka: Hindu nationalists raid Christian after-school for children

Yeah even I hate the evangelists. They are of the same make and model as Pat Robertson :lol:

How even Christians buy into that BS is beyond me. And yes, I would like them thrown out of the country.

The only form of conversion I support is through personal informed choice. Not through trickery and bribery. Not through creating projects, that in the guise of providing food and medicine, converts people. That is exploitation, not religious conversion.

+1.

But that said, I dont think there is a threat of demographic change in India. Almost a billion Hindus. Its a non homogenous country, and as such we havent had that much of difficulty coping with differences, compared to other nations.

Lets agree to disagree here. I have my reasons, especially after seeing some events that have happened recently, to worry about any shift in the demographic balance of India. I want to be safe than be sorry.

+1.

Lets agree to disagree here. I have my reasons, especially some really disturbing events that have happened recently, to worry about any shift in the demographic balance of India. I want to be safe than be sorry.

yes also danger or no danger.. but if not controlled it will become one for sure, even if we assume it to be not now.

the only point is that these pimps are propagating INTOLERANCE in the converts. These converts are fed to hate the Hindus and Other religion people. This will lead to social unrest in society.

Around where?? In India - not much, must be close to 60 million or so only in Tamil Nadu - and a few million around the world and other states of India.

:lol:

60 million ? Man we are currently numbering at around 72 million in TN + the diaspora comes to around another 8 million.

So that makes a total of 80 million plus .

Around where?? In India - not much, must be close to 60 million or so only in Tamil Nadu - and a few million around the world and other states of India.

:lol:

Actually my comment was in response to another gentleman.

Guys, dont get personal while discussing something. I am talking about bhairava and jayti.

is this an everyday issue? i guess not, so move on.

I think the rate of conversion will plateau once a certain percentage is reached. Indians will lose their appetite for religion with education and urbanization. So there is less fertile ground for evangelists.

Nice work RSS the evangelist r the biggest threat to Indias internal security ... they fund NGOs which protest against any development projects in the Tribal areas so that these Tribals remain poor & easy to Convert for a meal ...

Some r also known for Funding Maoist & Terrorist organization like Boboland Tiger force... & Thank Sonia Gandi we had a Evangelist CM Rascal YSR for a Hindu Majority state Andra... who used money from Tirupati temple for Evangelist activities ... even sold land from the Scared Tirumala Hills where the Lord Balaji slained that rascal in a Helicopter Crash at the same Nallamala hills ...

Back
Top Bottom