What's new

Karzai reluctant to endorse Pakistan as ‘State Sponsor of Terrorism’

pakistani342

Reaction score
Country
United States
WTF??? what did I eat today -- I must not be reading this right -- oh wait Karzai must be trying to light the Indian cigar with a Pakistani match?

Article here, excerpts below:

The former Afghan President Hamid Karzai appeared reluctant to endorse the move to label Pakistan as ‘State Sponsor of Terrorism’ as he considered the goodwill of Pakistani people towards the Afghan people.

In an exclusive with Times Now TV, Karzai emphasized on the role of the Pakistani people for hosting millions of Afghan refugees as he was asked if he would support to label Pakistan as ‘State Sponsors of Pakistan’.

The former Afghan President said ‘Well, see Pakistan is not only the Pakistani government or the Pakistan military establishment.

>>> I told you so -- Afghans are not stupid -- despite their denials they know what they are doing

Pakistan is also the people of Pakistan and nearly 200 million people of Pakistan who are victims of terrorism as much as Afghanistan is India is. So, I wish the people of Pakistan will and I would never want to use a word or an action that would in any manner that would reduce the peace prosperity and the dignity of people of Pakistan.”

>>> ROFL

Karzai further added “But in regard to the establishment of Pakistan and as regard to the military we should do all we can and to bring them to recognizing that there is a different way in behaving with neigbors and that way is a civilized and peaceful relation.”

Very cunning move by Karzai. We need to be very careful with this foul character. He plays this game very often.

The people of Afghanistan need to decide their future. Preferably without the likes of Karzai. Pakistan cannot be blamed for such terrible leadership in Afghanistan.

Very cunning move by Karzai. We need to be very careful with this foul character. He plays this game very often.

The people of Afghanistan need to decide their future. Preferably without the likes of Karzai. Pakistan cannot be blamed for such terrible leadership in Afghanistan.

I think it is a mistake to think one Afghan is different from the other vis-a-vis Pakistan. Afghans have always hated Pakistanis.

What is amazing is that if you look at the 200 or so Afghan influencers in the West on social media -- [I'm thinking of doing a formal study] -- most of their paths have been through Pakistani refugee camps or as refugees in Pakistan. Many were born in Pakistan, learned English in Pakistan, came of age in Pakistan: yet today they advocate Iraq like sanctions on the Pakistani people.

When Ghani came to power -- I took some heat on this forum and with some of my friends in real life saying that he will turn out to be the same as all the rest and possibly worse. Today you can see the state of affairs. Tomorrow it could be Hekmetyar, Dostum -- as far as Pakistan is concerned, Afghans' attitude and hatred will be the same.

@pakistani342

He's playing the "I'm going to be president again" game. He fully expects to take over power, if he successfully topples the Ghana regime.

Totally and he thinks the GHQ boys are stupid not to see his game

I think it is a mistake to think one Afghan is different from the other vis-a-vis Pakistan. Afghans have always hated Pakistanis.

What is amazing is that if you look at the 200 or so Afghan influencers in the West on social media -- [I'm thinking of doing a formal study] -- most of their paths have been through Pakistani refugee camps or as refugees in Pakistan. Many were born in Pakistan, learned English in Pakistan, came of age in Pakistan: yet today they advocate Iraq like sanctions on the Pakistani people.

When Ghani came to power -- I took some heat on this forum and with some of my friends in real life saying that he will turn out to be the same as all the rest and possibly worse. Today you can see the state of affairs. Tomorrow it could be Hekmetyar, Dostum -- as far as Pakistan is concerned, Afghans' attitude and hatred will be the same.

He's like the hamburglar, we can see him coming a mile away.

If Pakistan tried 1/100th the mayhem you tried on Afghanistan on India you would be fighting India and triggering a nuclear showdown

Why should they not be mad at Pakistan ?

Back
Top Bottom