What's new

Kasab evidence insufficient: Gujarat CM Modi

One of those "Proofs" was a Pakistani made "Cleaning Broom" recovered from the terrorists. If they keep sending us such hilarious stuff, how do they expect us to take them serious? lol.

Well, your narrow mind cannot think beyond 'Cleaning broom' evidence, while there is so much of other evidence that has been provided. All those 'things' that you are making fun of is actually circumstantial evidence that implicates that the 'terrorists' have come from Pakistan. Guess what, it has turned out to be true, as your very own Govt. accepted that the lone surviving terrorist as a Pakistani.

Well, your narrow mind cannot think beyond 'Cleaning broom' evidence, while there is so much of other evidence that has been provided. All those 'things' that you are making fun of is actually circumstantial evidence that implicates that the 'terrorists' have come from Pakistan. Guess what, it has turned out to be true, as your very own Govt. accepted that the lone surviving terrorist as a Pakistani.

Instead of somersaulting to conclusions, i suggest you wait for probe to be completed by Pakistan. Even the 9/11 attack which you so fondly attach with hindustani version 26/11, was done by Saudis, guess who got attacked???????????? :azn:

When your kind makes a sarcastic reference on the boards, it's not supposed to be taken "Seriously". And we don't. When we do, it becomes a personal Insult for you all. Leave the raging hormonal levels out the door.

Instead of somersaulting to conclusions, i suggest you wait for probe to be completed by Pakistan. Even the 9/11 attack which you so fondly attach with hindustani version 26/11, was done by Saudis, guess who got attacked???????????? :azn:

Then I suggest other posters to not laugh off the evidence but to analyze and debate the evidence.

Then I suggest other posters to not laugh off the evidence but to analyze and debate the evidence.

Seriously u need to get off this 'evidence debate' thing...how many times ru going to rant abt the same things....they've been done to death in many other threads here.
Accept the facts that the 'evidence' as per the dossier is no more than circumstanial,controversial and too weak to nail anyone.Even that bogey man Modi thinks so!!
Which brings us back to the topic....Modi really is an underhand, oversmart 'changeling'....no doubt a statement to underline congress' approach to the mumbai mayhem as no more than pathetic and half hearted.A subtle way to attract the vote banks and suggest that he wuld probably do a better job of it...afterall he does have the required 'experience'!:devil:

One of those "Proofs" was a Pakistani made "Cleaning Broom" recovered from the terrorists. If they keep sending us such hilarious stuff, how do they expect us to take them serious? lol.

Has India actually sent Pakistan any evidence besides that dossier of pictures and transcripts? The tapes, technical data (I know they are considering DNA samples) and possibly arranging some way for A Kasab to testify in a Pakistani court, or at the very least allowing Pakistani investigators to interrogate him?

That alone is hardly enough to take someone to trial on terrorism charges.

Has India actually sent Pakistan any evidence besides that dossier of pictures and transcripts? The tapes, technical data (I know they are considering DNA samples) and possibly arranging some way for A Kasab to testify in a Pakistani court, or at the very least allowing Pakistani investigators to interrogate him?

That alone is hardly enough to take someone to trial on terrorism charges.

As far as I know, that "Dossier" is all for now. It's almost been two months and India hasn't shared with us the "Evidence" that it felt so obliged to share with the Saudis. And we're the "Concerned" party here. Our calls for a Joint-Investigation have been ignored, and so far Kasab hasn't been brought out on the Media for a "Public" Confession like how anyone should've done. I wonder WHY would India miss an opportunity like that to disgrace Pakistan on their State media by not bringing him out and letting him speak his (Altered) mind.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom