What's new

Kashif Pervaiz kills wife in NJ

It shouldn't say something like this, but no Pakistanis want to talk about Kashif but whore, ugly, indian stuffs. Kashif's obviously have many problems in his history, Stephen unfortunately fallen in love with him. (whose Indians parents are hardworking and shocked by this news). ""He brainwashed her! He kept saying his child had sickle-cell anemia and how his wife was a bad mother," said Stephen's... "

Kashif is retarded Pakistani, we Pakistanis wouldn't discuss the real problems in Pakistan as usual. Blaming Indians is unnecessary or conspiracy theories. A perfect example today in Pakistan is to continue killing each other everyday and too much unsolve noises.

Happy Moment day
kashif_pervaiz--300x300.jpg

Two adorable kids are currently in Father's family but victim (mother's family) will fought it for full custody in court. His mother said screamed: No no no no no
YOu might be called as a falls flager for commenting against Pakistan. Even I doubt your nationality. Are you really from Pakistan. No offence, I rarely come accros people who accept the ill happening in his/her home land.

Was the stephen family rich??
This guy might have been trying to con his way onto cash..

you indians need to take it easy mara,
this women is not your sister or something, but she is ugly, we didn't said all indians are ugly.

I agree she is ugly , most indians here will agree .

The problem is with calling her a whore because that makes this man a gigolo as well .

cant believe he killed her for that ugly pig :(.

This man is mad . He was lucky to get a reasonably pretty and (more importantly) loving wife even though he himself is an ugly looking pig .He should have thanked his stars for even getting a girl like that. But he got her murdered for another ugly looking woman who obviously has no conscience.

That Lady deserved so much better . God is sometimes very unfair. If i get a wife like that i would treat her like a princess .

cant believe he killed her for that ugly pig :(.
Do you guys read the thread before you post some thing or you just post by seeing the pictures in the thread.
The Indian women is a hitwomen, there has been no soild connection established on the relationship between her and the co-acused.
It is said that the husband hired the hitwomen to finish his wife for eternity.
Please read and then post.....

sick man..........people like him must be hanged in public
pathetic
:angry:

Just cant understand the mentality of one human taking the life of another let alone the mother of his children. The guy deserves to rot in hell.

Was the stephen family rich??
This guy might have been trying to con his way onto cash..

Good question....

article-2027190-0d7f293700000578-479_306x423.jpg

If you think, Stephen is just hitwomen but look at this locker mail with his name, roomate, and Stephen. They live together while his wife in long distances relationship in other states of US.

Sorry, I don't need to proof you or your doubt if I am nationality of Pakistan or someone else, read my previous posts (1500+)you know the answer. I only seek rightful honest people of Pakistan instead many retarded who done bad things enough for Pakistan.

This man is mad . He was lucky to get a reasonably pretty and (more importantly) loving wife even though he himself is an ugly looking pig .He should have thanked his stars for even getting a girl like that. But he got her murdered for another ugly looking woman who obviously has no conscience.

That Lady deserved so much better . God is sometimes very unfair. If i get a wife like that i would treat her like a princess .

& two handsome sons too... What else that guy needed...!!!

I agree she is ugly , most indians here will agree .

The problem is with calling her a whore because that makes this man a gigolo as well .
What do you think he was?I don't have words to describe.Calling him pig means you are insulting pig.Honestly he does not deserve to be called human.

---------- Post added at 03:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:17 AM ----------

Do you guys read the thread before you post some thing or you just post by seeing the pictures in the thread.
The Indian women is a hitwomen, there has been no soild connection established on the relationship between her and the co-acused.
It is said that the husband hired the hitwomen to finish his wife for eternity.
Please read and then post.....
Read the damn news man - She was not hitwomen as you described nor she fits the description of hit women.She was girlfriend of this Pakistani guy...both of em should get death penalty IMHO.

It shouldn't say something like this, but no Pakistanis want to talk about Kashif but whore, ugly, indian stuffs. Kashif's obviously have many problems in his history, Stephen unfortunately fallen in love with him. (whose Indians parents are hardworking and shocked by this news). ""He brainwashed her! He kept saying his child had sickle-cell anemia and how his wife was a bad mother," said Stephen's... "

Kashif is retarded Pakistani, we Pakistanis wouldn't discuss the real problems in Pakistan as usual. Blaming Indians is unnecessary or conspiracy theories. A perfect example today in Pakistan is to continue killing each other everyday and too much unsolve noises.

Happy Moment day
kashif_pervaiz--300x300.jpg

Two adorable kids are currently in Father's family but victim (mother's family) will fought it for full custody in court. His mother said screamed: No no no no no
I have no idea what the f@uck is going on with you?Get a f@ucking grip on your head.Stop typing with your pen!s.I'll probably get banned for this but you are acting like a retard.All Pakistanis despise this guy so what do you want them to say?Praise the wh@ore who pulled the trigger?What do you want us to do?Go shoot him?Getting pissed off for no reason at other Pakistanis here when we have nothing to do with this idiot Kashif.No one here blamed India or Pakistan except you.It has nothing to do with nationality or terrorism.Just an individual who was out of his mind and did something terrible and should get death penalty for this.Plain and Simple.What part is it that you don't understand?Or do you want our Foreign Office to condemn him?And Ashokdeva is getting angry for no reason.Just chill man.I am calling her wh@re because of what she did not because she is Indian and this Indian dude is worried about character assassination of a women who killed an innocent person..this just cracks me up.

you call here any thing you wish, using words like "WHORE" etc is kind of Character Assasination. Kindly do refrine from using such words.

What character assassination are you talking about mate? They killed a mother of two in cold blood. And then tried to incite racial tension. They are murdering scumbags.

Whore is still a better word.

The bastard is not only gona fry in prison but in hell as well... what a coward and a discrase to be titled a man jerk .

This is what happens when men start thinking from between their legs...

Not many brain cells down there.............all testosterones

Back
Top Bottom