What's new

Kashmir and the US Afghan Withdrawal

khanz4996

Reaction score
what will be situtation after US leaves Afghanistan in Kashmir.India opened its doors to conflict with Taliban who control 80% of afghanistan.
Will taliban after US withdrawl face towards India And Kashmir?

no i think according To US and India taliban Operate from Pakistan or easy term for India is Infiltartion

All hot air and conjecture . Let the U.S get out of Afghanistan first .

This guy seems on a trolling spree .

what i think is that LOC is not as fortified as US embassy in Kabul with the worlds most sensitive electronic equipment but taliban were there for 20 hours fighting hundreds of Nato/US troops.

what i think is that LOC is not as fortified as US embassy in Kabul with the worlds most sensitive electronic equipment but taliban were there for 20 hours fighting hundreds of Nato/US troops.

you have been trying since 60 years.what more you need??
even graves are now full.

There have been 50000 dead pak civilians and thousands more dead Pakistani soldiers by fighting one or the other form of good/bad Taliban wrt the war on terror in the last 10 years .... try safeguarding your country and civilians first !!!

Taliban's primary objective is to Talibanize Afghanistan, secondary objective is to Talibanize Pakistan..Kashmir/Palestine are further down list ..India would worry if both Afghanistan and Pakistan fall to Taliban..but then again all of Pakistan has fallen Taliban rule(not just its NWFP..as is now)..then the whole world would be worried and not just us.

you have been trying since 60 years.what more you need??
even graves are now full.

And the remains make good fertilizers. I think the inhabitants should transform these "graves" into agricultural fields. It will give them good harvest and earn them good money. At least that's what we did out of the Afghan and Turkic Gazis who had the misfortune of attempting to do a Panipat on us. :lol:

If I am not very much mistaken,Pakistan holds the opinion that the terrorists in Indian part of Kashmir are not freedom fighters and not of Pakistani or any other origin.They are Indians only.So,why does the taliban suddenly have stakes in Kashmir? They will have to cross Pakistan first.Is the OP suggesting that Pakistan will allow them free passage thus facilitating then in engaging in anti-social activities across the border? Is the OP suggesting that Pakistan is a lawless country?

Let us say,even it happens so.Well,we have successfully hunted the terrorists down even when Pakistan was financially in much better position.We can obviously defend our territories again against a much weaker enemy.

No, Talibs can stick to Afghanistan. This is the struggle of Kashmiris, not Wahabi sensationalists.

Back
Top Bottom