What's new

Kashmir Celebrating Indian Independence day

Any sane person would realize something is seriously wrong inside India and denial won't do anything
It wouldn’t go anywhere at this point. That’s why I wanted to part ways.

We have come to a point where you have started questioning my sanity. There is no point me questioning yours because there is no end to it. It can’t and wouldn’t lead to any fruitful discussion.
Spouting drivel, propaganda and bullshit won't change reality
It works both ways. I request you to stop spreading it.

Last edited:
please !
I was never pro IK, I was literally abused out of the forum during the PTI era.
The fauj is simply playing a dangerous game of merry go round with Pakistan.

First they bring Imran Khan, convincing everyone that he is some sort of saviour, then suddenly the Generals have a brain fart, and label him a traitor and kick him out. They then bring SS, who quite frankly, policywise, is sucking up to the fauj even more than IK himself.

Pakistan is here to stay, but this bloody fauj ! Nature will make them pay a steep price for raining zulm on the population of Pakistan, and Pakistan herself !
All the more reasons why we should stay rigid and unmoved despite cheap shenanigans from main establishments. They can only do this far but not that much. It will come to end much like previous predecessors such as former General Musharraf.

All the more reasons why we should stay rigid and unmoved despite cheap shenanigans from main establishments. They can only do this far but not that much. It will come to end much like previous predecessors such as former General Musharraf.
they have been doing this for 75 years, and our politicians are more than willing to play ball !

they have been doing this for 75 years, and our politicians are more than willing to play ball !
Not entirely true. Zardari did keep General Kiyani at bay and so did Nawaz Sharif in regards to keeping Rawal Sharif at bay. But Imran renewed bajwa instead which announced his own downfall. If anything, it is Imran khan fault for letting former General Bajwa walk all over him.

Not entirely true. Zardari did keep General Kiyani at bay and so did Nawaz Sharif in regards to keeping Rawal Sharif at bay. But Imran renewed bajwa instead which announced his own downfall. If anything, it is Imran khan fault for letting former General Bajwa walk all over him.
both of them had to give the Generals something in return
extension for Kiyani, and a Saudi job for Raheel Sharif.

IK tried the same with Bajwa, but maybe he wanted even more,

Well I have Kashmiri friends from Azad Kashmir and they have said in no absolute terms that they HATE PAKISTAN ARMY ! So thanks to these Corrupt GHQ Hyenas, ALL KASHMIRIS HAVE TURNED AGAINST PAKISTAN AND THEY DO NOT WANT TO BE PART OF THIS CORRUPT ARMY CONTROLLED SEWER-HOLE.

Bhai best way to know, who is more popular in Kashmir is to have plebsite under UN in whole of Kashmir.

Bhai best way to know, who is more popular in Kashmir is to have plebsite under UN in whole of Kashmir.
Yes. But Paksiatn never wanted it. It never implemented the UN resolutions to allow the plebiscite to happen.

Had Paksiatn not lied to the UN and followed the resolutions, it might have materialised already.
But, it isn’t likely to happen now, since so much has changed on ground on both the sides.

The reasons are stated in this thread.
https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/indi...plebiscite-these-indiots.773757/post-14479183

Last edited:
Yes. But Paksiatn never wanted it. It never implemented the UN resolutions to allow the plebiscite to happen.

Had Paksiatn not lied to the UN and followed the resolutions, it might have materialised.
But, it isn’t likely to happen now, since so much has changed on ground on both the sides.

The reasons are stated in this thread.
https://pdf.defence.pk/threads/indi...plebiscite-these-indiots.773757/post-14479183
Well you guys ask your govt. To conduct and we will ask ours. Is it a deal

Well you guys ask your govt. To conduct and we will ask ours.
I will ask mine.

But you will have to ask your establishment. Last time your PM had said yes, but Miyan Musharraf had his own ideas.

Back
Top Bottom