What's new

Kashmir: Freedom fighters Attack CRPF training camp

You shouldn't insult your forefathers m8
Hey ""m8"" please cut the crap and stop ur typical hindu mind games.
If u ever come out of denial, then try to go through history and see what ur army has done in kashmir. Murders, rapes, point blank bullets
UN is nothing but united badmaash. They dont care whos right and whos wrong. Its only a matter of which cow they can milk more and they are on its side

From the reports looks like, Freedom Fighters have more dignity and honour, not harming civilians and only attacking occupied forces. Ye hai ghairat magar beghairat tu Janazay bhu nahun chortay.

Sir these are freedom fighters. It has nothing to do with Pakistan. These attacks are result of India killing civilians in Indian Occupied Kashmir.

I live there, these are nothing but disgusting filth of humanity like ISIS or the same types that kill your people. I cried in your school attack. They do not want freedom they want carnage led by psychopaths conducted by sociopaths. You promoting this makes you culpable. If you have demands as all the people of the land know use the ballot box. Sick Fu#ks. My family has worked hard to keep our people from lashing out and massacring the Muslim population in their areas. People like you make this work hard. The Indian government has been trying to keep the local Dogra population down for decades. Do not unleash the Pitbull.

Last edited:
I live there, these are nothing but disgusting filth of humanity like ISIS or the same types that kill your people. I cried in your school attack. They do not want freedom the want carnage led by psychopaths conducted by sociopaths. You promoting this makes you culpable. If you have demands as all the people of the land know use the ballot box. Sick Fu#ks

let me ask you a simple question you in your heart know very well what every Kashmiri wants so why this double faced statement of being sympathetic. Every Human on earth knows that there are only 3 places in the world that are currently wrong fully occupied and the end to entire world problem lies in the freedom of these 3 places why not let go Kashmir and make the world a better place for humanity.

I live there, these are nothing but disgusting filth of humanity like ISIS or the same types that kill your people. I cried in your school attack. They do not want freedom the want carnage led by psychopaths conducted by sociopaths. You promoting this makes you culpable. If you have demands as all the people of the land know use the ballot box. Sick Fu#ks

Were you sleeping when I every day posted Indian Army killing civilians in Kashmir?

And suddenly you come here to give a lecture on morals. Get over it and get a true life. I can clearly see your words are conflicting the truth that lies in your heart.

let me ask you a simple question you in your heart know very well what every Kashmiri wants so why this double faced statement of being sympathetic. Every Human on earth knows that there are only 3 places in the world that are currently wrong fully occupied and the end to entire world problem lies in the freedom of these 3 places why not let go Kashmir and make the world a better place for humanity.

Were you sleeping when I every day posted Indian Army killing civilians in Kashmir?

And suddenly you come here to give a lecture on morals. Get over it and get a true life. I can clearly see your words are conflicting the truth that lies in your heart.
I read this site on a daily basis . It was an awesome site for defense info years ago. Now It is just a "bash someone with a different passport from you" website. Hence I do not engage

No not "every human" every "Muslim" is more accurate. It is a thirst that will never be satisfied.

More civilians get killed in Pakistan per capita.

I read this site on a daily basis . It was an awesome site for defense info years ago. Now It is just a "bash someone with a different passport from you" website. Hence I do not engage

so why engaged today and on this certain topic just bash some one and leave rather than being reasonable. You have always blamed Pakistan for such acts but in today's attack one of the attacker was a son of an Indian police officer so start thinking that Kashmiris are fed of being killed daily and they will retaliate and there will be responses to being unjust to Kashmir. You just bashed me for being Pakistani but you forget that you LOC is the most heavily guarded border in the world so please get over the idea of Pakistan doing every thing. The reason of today's attack is Modi and his policies in Kashmir. Before Modi there was peace in Kashmir this Valley just went into blood when this inhuman came to power.

More civilians get killed in Pakistan per capita.
Keep your self happy with terrorism in Pakistan but Pakistani problem with terrorism is different. Pakistan has actual terrorist problem. India has actual freedom struggle problem.

so why engaged today and on this certain topic just bash some one and leave rather than being reasonable. You have always blamed Pakistan for such acts but in today's attack one of the attacker was a son of an Indian police officer so start thinking that Kashmiris are fed of being killed daily and they will retaliate and there will be responses to being unjust to Kashmir. You just bashed me for being Pakistani but you forget that you LOC is the most heavily guarded border in the world so please get over the idea of Pakistan doing every thing. The reason of today's attack is Modi and his policies in Kashmir. Before Modi there was peace in Kashmir this Valley just went into blood when this inhuman came to power.

What utter gibberish not once I blamed Pakistan etc, read your made up reply. Now I disengage. I do not talk to liars. Goodbye

:tup::lol:

I like it..
India and Indians hate Pakistan and Pakistanis. If they could they'd kill every Pakistani for fun. Trust me.

I'll take pity on them for having a dysfunctional mind. If Indians could, they would had eliminated Pakistan by all means possible - but if they could. Continued existence of Pakistan is a slap on the face of Indian defeats.

Last edited:
Keep your self happy with terrorism in Pakistan but Pakistani problem with terrorism is different. Pakistan has actual terrorist problem. India has actual freedom struggle problem.
Bro,this is the problem why Pakistan has terrorism problem,you feed your young with crap,and we just make use of it against you.india being bigger when we pay back it will be bigger.it you have seen how many have been Pakistanies in last 2 weeks ,you would not be here celebrating Indian death.just yesterday 5 of your FC guys got crushed by someone ..

Bro,this is the problem why Pakistan has terrorism problem,you feed your young with crap,and we just make use of it against you.india being bigger when we pay back it will be bigger.it you have seen how many have been Pakistanies in last 2 weeks ,you would not be here celebrating Indian death.just yesterday 5 of your FC guys got crushed by someone ..

FC guys crushed by some one was crime not terrorism sir. Do you people still remember 26/11 that is global show and India cannot push any thing like that in Pakistan even if it tries because that was done by dedicated organization with ideology and no country can do such thing with money neither Pakistan nor India. So get over the idea that India will ever able to destabilize Pakistan. India getting destabilize is not being done by Pakistan it is being done by Modi him self and his anti minority policies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom