What's new

Kashmir 'NEVER Merged' with India | CM Omar Abdullah

Kashmir is India and must be filled with rest of Indians just like any other state.

Kashmir is India and must be filled with rest of Indians just like any other state.
I hope that day to come too but its not right time. Lets Jihad-2 be over then we can work on that if we get some strong govt in centre.

You can post Zillions Pictures. It won't make a difference. ;)

Kashmir raheha Hindustan. :taz:

Ah! Did you mean rahega? I dont understand raheha.

And did u mean the part left for India after, losing Azad Kashmir to Pakistan and also a part to China. So u mean to write the remaining part which India has will always raheha. OOPs! I meant rahega. Right?

:what:

Ah! Did you mean rahega? I dont understand raheha.

And did u mean the part left for India after, losing Azad Kashmir to Pakistan and also a part to China. So u mean to write the remaining part which India has will always raheha. OOPs! I meant rahega. Right?

:what:

It was a Tyo error (rahega).:o: Both countries should remain content with what ever part they have. Make Loc international board & end the madness for all. :blink:

If it's not part of Pakistan, then how the heck did i go there?

Indian telling me about my nation, how cute.
Let me tell you how cute. If that's what you know about your nation, then it's laughable! G/B is part of the disputed territory of Kashmir, not a state of Pakistan. In the event of Kashmiris getting 'freedom' to establish an independent state, then G/B will no more be part of Pakistan Administered Kashmir.

You all yell from the rooftops that Kashmiris must decide their future. Ok, so let's say they decide on independence. That means the whole of Pakistan Administered Kashmir will be out of Pakistan's ambit. Then what will happen to the G/B area that has almost been handed over to the Chinese for 'development of infrastructure'? 11,000 of them are there! Will they be thrown out? The Kashmiris would not want them messing around there would they? Then what would happen to the Sino-Pak grand design of opening trade routes for the Chinese via G/B to the Gwadar Port?

Bad idea for Pakistan to keep insisting on the wishes of the Kashmiris! You guys may land up with a lot of egg on your faces!

And that my friend would be cute!

Let me tell you how cute. If that's what you know about your nation, then it's laughable! G/B is part of the disputed territory of Kashmir, not a state of Pakistan. In the event of Kashmiris getting 'freedom' to establish an independent state, then G/B will no more be part of Pakistan Administered Kashmir.

You all yell from the rooftops that Kashmiris must decide their future. Ok, so let's say they decide on independence. That means the whole of Pakistan Administered Kashmir will be out of Pakistan's ambit. Then what will happen to the G/B area that has almost been handed over to the Chinese for 'development of infrastructure'? 11,000 of them are there! Will they be thrown out? The Kashmiris would not want them messing around there would they? Then what would happen to the Sino-Pak grand design of opening trade routes for the Chinese via G/B to the Gwadar Port?

Bad idea for Pakistan to keep insisting on the wishes of the Kashmiris! You guys may land up with a lot of egg on your faces!

And that my friend would be cute!

Thank you for quoting something old.

Pakistan is not insisting on creating a separate Kashmir homeland, but rather the liberation of Kashmiri people from the Indian thuggery. That's the plan.

GB or whatever, is not going anywhere. Except for perhaps in your bollywood movies.

We'll keep on dumping Pakistani non state actors into the same unmarked graves, where there predecessors were dumped. :taz:

according to the indian-installed CM Abdullah - many of them are in fact killed in "fake encounters" and they are not Pakistani nationals but they are Kashmiri freedom fighters; in some case they aren't even fighters, but just civilian deaths that the occupation forces hastily attempt to cover up (to no avail)

plenty of literature supports this.....as do accounts by Kashmiri citizens and leaders like Mirwaiz Farooq & Yassin Malik.

according to the indian-installed CM Abdullah - many of them are in fact killed in "fake encounters" and they are not Pakistani nationals but they are Kashmiri freedom fighters; in some case they aren't even fighters, but just civilian deaths that the occupation forces hastily attempt to cover up (to no avail)

plenty of literature supports this.....as do accounts by Kashmiri citizens and leaders like Mirwaiz Farooq & Yassin Malik.

May be some of them not belongs to Pakistan but most of them were Pakistani youth who got killed in Kashmir.

These selfish people have no sympathy for Kashmiri Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists.
We will murder every so called "freedom fighter" in that state. :)

No Indian will ever believe Yasin malik like former terrorists and Umarwaiz farooq like hypocrites. They are known ISI agents so no matter how much they will cry or even die crying, no one will listen.

May be some of them not belongs to Pakistan but most of them were Pakistani youth who got killed in Kashmir.

evidence does not suggest that

These selfish people have no sympathy for Kashmiri Pandits, Sikhs and Buddhists.
We will murder every so called "freedom fighter" in that state. :)

even the more hardliner groups like JKLF and APHC have on record stated that not only do they demand the return of pundits - but that the right to self determination will be accurate once they are onboard

so all this pundits propaganda talk (which is always by non pundits) is not applicable

No Indian will ever believe Yasin malik like former terrorists and Umarwaiz farooq like hypocrites. They are known ISI agents so no matter how much they will cry or even die crying, no one will listen.

They've denied any links to the ISI. Only in indian logic can those asking for right to self determination in a land they call disputed be called "ISI agents"

p.s. Mirwaiz Farooq and Yassin Malik incidentally are for referendum on both sides of LoC.

even the more hardliner groups like JKLF and APHC have on record stated that not only do they demand the return of pundits - but that the right to self determination will be accurate once they are onboard

so all this pundits propaganda talk (which is always by non pundits) is not applicable
Il say what I want for Pandits since they can say it for themselves. The genocide of Pandits has killed a major chunk of their population meaning even if they returned it won't be a fair representation. And why have you failed to mention the Sikhs and Buddhists? You people are sick.

It is ok for J&K to have special provisions for themelves.It is just the cost of expanding and maintaining the union.

what difference does it make?

Pak Army is present in Balochistan,Indian can afford to keep its Army wherever it wants,India has so much wealth,the amount of Gold we have is enough to fund any operation.

Back
Top Bottom