What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Kicks our a$$ :woot: We have a Tibetan Govt in exile :azn:

You know you are hilarious buddy. You are also confirming that your chances of getting chinese support for your UNSC bid are negligible. By the way give the so called Tibetan govt the VVIP status. Chinese won't mind if guys waste your money on some idiots. They can return the favor for your hostility by denying the support to your bid.;)

And whats the use of stapled visas ?? Can anyone come inside our border without getting shot.

They aren't entering your border genius(may be in Ladakh they had) they are issuing visas to Kashmiris as non Inidian citizens and thus kicking the as$ of your supposed integrity on IOK.

Anyway if that helps you sleep tight thinking 'oooo our friend has given stapled visa' who am I to disturb you.

But what about the support for your UNSC bid from your "trade partner"? Gone into the space. :azn:

Last time I heard China was crying through their rear that we are violating their integrity by hosting a Tibetan govt in exile.

Again you confirmed that you aren't going to get Chinese support for UNSC bid. Keep it up.;)

:lol:

You know you are hilarious buddy. You are also confirming that your chances of getting chinese support for your UNSC bid are negligible. By the way give the so called Tibetan govt the VVIP status. Chinese won't mind if guys waste your money on some idiots. They can return the favor for your hostility by denying the support to your bid.;)

Chinese members say that China has problems only with Japan and not with India.
But Pak members shouting from rooftops that China will not support India.

Now that is some hilarious stuff :lol:

They aren't entering your border genius(may be in Ladakh they had) they are issuing visas to Kashmiris as non Inidian citizens and thus kicking the as$ of your supposed integrity on IOK.

Lol your comprehension skills are going south these days..Thats what I too said genius.They can create all this hoopla.But what has changed on ground - Nilch.

But what about the support for your UNSC bid from your "trade partner"? Gone into the space. :azn:

No --dont worry it will be a 'bolt from the blue' for the likes of you. :lol:

Again you confirmed that you aren't going to get Chinese support for UNSC bid. Keep it up.;)

:lol:

Whatever makes you happy darlin. :lol:

Chinese members say that China has problems only with Japan and not with India.
But Pak members shouting from rooftops that China will not support India.

Now that is some hilarious stuff :lol:

And it will support your bid for UNSC when you are hosting the so called Tibetan govt in India and has border disputes with you. Do you think they are dumb or you are? Pick your choice. They have problems with you dear and you also know it.;)

Lol your comprehension skills are going south these days..Thats what I too said genius.They can create all this hoopla.But what has changed on ground - Nilch.

South means tamil nadu. No buddy it applies to you.;)

Anyways you didn't get what I said. They are already doing many things on the ground and on the papers. You just need to search for them. And that includes staple visas too.

No --dont worry it will be a 'bolt from the blue' for the likes of you.

It is a dumb from the Bharati right now.:lol:

Whatever makes you happy darlin.

Good.;)

And it will support your bid for UNSC when you are hosting the so called Tibetan govt in India and has border disputes with you. Do you think they are dumb or you are? Pick your choice. They have problems with you dear and you also know it.;)

Not big enough like the one between us (India and Pak) and they know it. ;)

South means tamil nadu. No buddy it applies to you.;)

As I suspected...When you confuse geography with part of speech (idiom) then I'm sure what I said is true .lolzzz

Anyways you didn't get what I said. They are already doing many things on the ground and on the papers. You just need to search for them. And that includes staple visas too.

Can you please elaborate what they are doing on ground without our knowledge ?? And we never gave the chance for the stapled visa to be implemented on ground :azn: Think.

It is a dumb from the Bharati right now.

Hahaha let a Chinese say that --- Not a Pakistani. Oops I forgot you guys also do part-time job as the external affairs spokesperson for China.So I will believe it. :lol:

Not big enough like the one between us (India and Pak) and they know it. ;)

It's big enough to oppose your bid buddy. And you will definitely make it bigger. ;)

As I suspected...When you confuse geography with part of speech (idiom) then I'm sure what I said is true .lolzzz

I know that was an idiom. You still didn't get the meaning of that line. Keep thinking about it, may be some day you might understand it. :)

Can you please elaborate what they are doing on ground without our knowledge ?? And we never gave the chance for the stapled visa to be implemented on ground Think.

Search for it. I am not going to help you on this one. They are trade partners of yours, you should better know about them. ;)

Hahaha let a Chinese say that --- Not a Pakistani. Oops I forgot you guys also do part-time job as the external affairs spokesperson for China.So I will believe it.

Why a chinese. Would you accept that you are a dumb if they say that. Good. Relations are improving between you both in this sense.:lol:

It's big enough to oppose your bid buddy. And you will definitely make it bigger. ;)

Says who ....:lol:

I know that was an idiom. You still didn't get the meaning of that line. Keep thinking about it, may be some day you might understand it. :)

Not a good comeback ---- a comeback nevertheless. And I can take the credit for teaching you a new idiom in English "Going south" :D

Search for it. I am not going to help you on this one. They are trade partners of yours, you should better know about them. ;)

A nice way of saying --- 'I dont know'. Man, you are improving nowadays. :tup:

Why a chinese. Would you accept that you are a dumb if they say that. Good. Relations are improving between you both in this sense.:lol:

Because they are the citizens of China, a country that is supposed to block the evil Bhartis from entering the UNSC. :lol: Let them say that. And I guess you are counting your chickens even before the mother Hen is born ! Not a good practice,I would say.

Says who ....:lol:

Says history. Says your spanking in 1962. Says many Bharatis. Says orange media. And many more. :)

Not a good comeback ---- a comeback nevertheless. And I can take the credit for teaching you a new idiom in English "Going south"

But you still didn't able to get what I said to you. May be your comprehension skills are also on a tour to it's home town. Call it back before posting again. :lol:

A nice way of saying --- 'I dont know'. Man, you are improving nowadays.

But you didn't. That's why still showing restrainet in leaving your delusional mini world of China's supposed support for Bharat's UNSC bid. Might be you may improve also. But any ways they are doing many things on ground. Search for it buddy. Your own orange media might help you in this regards. ;)

Because they are the citizens of China, a country that is supposed to block the evil Bhartis from entering the UNSC. Let them say that.

Yup they also have the right to call you dumb. I have no problem in questioning this right.;)

And I guess you are counting your chickens even before the mother Hen is born ! Not a good practice,I would say.

Again this applies more to you buddy not me. Think again.

The same could be said of Pakistan. What I fail to grasp is just how does a small boy expect a larger one to return him his bicycle when he is constantly punching, pulling hair, throwing tantrums etc., in short merely adding to the frustration and anger of the larger one who knowing how well the boy is capable of handling his belongings is also morally against handing over his bicycle as he realizes that the smaller one is incapable of handling his possessions responsibly.

Totally agree with you....Pakistan's tactics have come out to the open. Unfortunately, the American public is woefully under-informed about the realities. I have noticed that Americans generally don;t know much about the terrorist issues regarding kashmir and don;t see how Pakistan has supported these terrorists. There are no freedom fighters in this world in this century, they're all labeled as terrorists. India should go in to massive overdrive to educate and articulate what exactly is going on from the INDIAN point of view. This will help solve the problem quicker and it will bring the American public's tacit approval for the bigger picture which is PEACE.

The same could be said of Pakistan. What I fail to grasp is just how does a small boy expect a larger one to return him his bicycle when he is constantly punching, pulling hair, throwing tantrums etc., in short merely adding to the frustration and anger of the larger one who knowing how well the boy is capable of handling his belongings is also morally against handing over his bicycle as he realizes that the smaller one is incapable of handling his possessions responsibly.

my boy, its not a bicycle. its a question of the wishes of tens of thousands of people who's right of freedom was robbed off them.

desipte Indian efforts the truth is out and the sacrificies of the Kashmiri people , their constant marches their rejection of Indian occupation is evident that they just dont want to be under Indian rule.

this is exactly what the people of subcontinent did back in 1857 against the mightiest empire the world had ever seen. it may appear that all the efforts and sacrifices were wasted away and the British Empire brutally crushed the rebalian but the seed was sowed which resulted in the formation of two indipendent states.

Indians might be smug about their military and economic power they may be smug about the world's selfish bullies to be on their side but the fact remains that the Indian state is working against the history..
the forced opperession has always failed in the past and will fail this time too.

Says history. Says your spanking in 1962. Says many Bharatis. Says orange media. And many more. :)

Again Pakistanis owning the achievements of their friends. Or is that they say Pakistan defeated India in 1962 in your history books ?:blink:

But you still didn't able to get what I said to you. May be your comprehension skills are also on a tour to it's home town. Call it back before posting again. :lol:

For replying to you ,I dont need to use it .Its in reserve for some other good posters. :wave:

But you didn't. That's why still showing restrainet in leaving your delusional mini world of China's supposed support for Bharat's UNSC bid. Might be you may improve also. But any ways they are doing many things on ground. Search for it buddy. Your own orange media might help you in this regards. ;)

But The Orange media says so:

China may match Obama support for India for UNSC seat | The Asian Age

China Might Support India for UNSC Permanent Seat

No wait---- Did you mean the Orange media of ours or the Green media of yours ?

Yup they also have the right to call you dumb. I have no problem in questioning this right.;)

Thats what Im saying -- Let them say it.Not you.

Again this applies more to you buddy not me. Think again.

Hehehe already four hens (US,UK,Russia and France) have laid their eggs --- Not long before the fifth hen too lays.Till them enjoy !

Again Pakistanis owning the achievements of their friends. Or is that they say Pakistan defeated India in 1962 in your history books ?:blink:

Huh. Again the problem of lack of comprehension skills comes in between. Wonder why didn't you call your comprehension skills back from Tamil Nadu(South).:lol:

Any ways still you didn't get the message behind the phrase you quoted.

For replying to you ,I dont need to use it .Its in reserve for some other good posters.

And fortunately in this case you Bharatis lack good posters leaving one or two. They are as "good" as you are.;)

But The Orange media says so:

China may match Obama support for India for UNSC seat | The Asian Age

China Might Support India for UNSC Permanent Seat

No wait---- Did you mean the Orange media of ours or the Green media of yours ?

Again the lack of comprehension skills comes in between. Still you didn't understand what I asked you to search for in orange media. Read the post I quoted and than make the search buddy. :)

Hehehe already four hens (US,UK,Russia and France) have laid their eggs --- Not long before the fifth hen too lays.Till them enjoy !

Ok self appointed frontrunner. You can enjoy in your delusional mini world even when the fifth hen won't support you. So Enjoy.:rolleyes:

RSS and groupies have a long list at their credit including killing Gandhi.

I fully support killing of Gandhi.
He did nothing for the nation (don't forget,including Pakistan),he was in favor of hanging BhagatSingh,the one who laid his life happily for his nation(He was born in Lahore):D

Gandhi was a scared old man.
I feel sorry to regard him as the father of our nation.

P.S:Not to hurt anyone,thats my personal opinion.

I fully support killing of Gandhi.
He did nothing for the nation (don't forget,including Pakistan),he was in favor of hanging BhagatSingh,the one who laid his life happily for his nation(He was born in Lahore):D

Gandhi was a scared old man.
I feel sorry to regard him as the father of our nation.

P.S:Not to hurt anyone,thats my personal opinion.

many hold that point.... but he too did some good tasks like non violence ....

there are negative points of every human being

But who authorised them? And why do they persist in breaking the law of the land? We must question both the authority and the delegated powers under that authority to discover what it is that leads to such seditious behaviour on the part of the RSS - flagrantly disregarding the law of the land. The latest incident being the row at the entrance to the venue where the Mirwaiz was due to speak. It just was unpleasant; no points were raised, none were answered. If the entire meeting had gone on like that, it would have been a disaster.

Fortunately, actual, bona-fide participants, like the ex-Chief, managed the situation well after the thugs had been dragged away. When faced with facts and logic, the Mirwaiz drooped and faded.

The RSS is basically demonized because it does not have the same vicious hatred for the Indic civilization that is displayed by the Congress and the Left.

But they are pretty much like boy-scouts. One has to be seriously deluded to call them terrorists.

As regards the Mirwaiz incident - let's not have double standards. When Taslima Nasrin was violently attacked by secularist hoodlums in Hyderabad, the Congress government cowered and cancelled her visa, in deference to the violent secularists.

Kashmiri separatists set school bus on fire, driver rescues student

Srinagar's violent protests sank to a new low with protesters setting ablaze a school bus with a child inside the vehicle on Saturday. The incident took place as the protestors wanted to punish the bus driver for defying a shutdown called by the Syed Ali Shah Geelani faction of Hurriyat Conference.

Eyewitnesses said a group of people stopped the bus belonging to a private school at Nowhatta in the Old City area. They smashed the windscreen before setting the bus on fire. They even ignored the driver's plea to spare the lone child on board.

The agitators ran away after setting the bus on fire. The driver braved the fire and rescued the child from the blazing bus.

There was no police presence around the area when the Hurriyat supporters vandalised the bus. Police have registered a case and efforts were on to nab the perpetrators. There has been a fear that the incident could snowball into a bigger crisis.

Briefing about the incident Srinagar SP Shaukat Ahmed said, "Around quarter to eight in the morning near Ranga stop, four boys, two bearded and two clean shaven, stopped the bus. They sprinkled petrol on it, set it ablaze and fled away."

Schools had been closed in much of Kashmir Valley for almost three months last summer after a wave of violence.

Hurriyat leaders condemn incident
Condemning the incident All Party Hurriyat Conference chairman Mirwaiz Umar Farooq said, "We strongly condemn this. These are miscreants trying to give our movement a bad name. They are not at all related to the Kashmiri struggle. We have always said that our struggle is peaceful. What we are trying to achieve is based on justice and truth."

Veteran Hurriyat leader Syed Ali Shah Geelani said, "We have always believed in a peaceful movement and there is no question of using violent means in this struggle. We want to request those in favour of the movement to only follow the instructions given by the leadership."

Kashmiri separatists set school bus on fire, driver rescues student: LATEST HEADLINES : India Today

Back
Top Bottom