What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
No annexation of G-B has taken place - unlike India, the Pakistani constitution does not treat it as Pakistani territory.

That alone should be enough to debunk this rant.

I think india does consider it a part of its own terrirtory without changing the demography and pakistan considers it a seperate and still changes the demography of the state, which i feel is hypocracy. Kashmir have beend divded on pakistan's convinience into azad kashmir and norther areas..and have also considered akasai chin a part of china..!! So it seems by every chance it is not the love for kashmir but the water sources that orginates from indian side of kashmir which intrests pakistan..!!!

I think india does consider it a part of its own terrirtory without changing the demography and pakistan considers it a seperate and still changes the demography of the state, which i feel is hypocracy. Kashmir have beend divded on pakistan's convinience into azad kashmir and norther areas..and have also considered akasai chin a part of china..!! So it seems by every chance it is not the love for kashmir but the water sources that orginates from indian side of kashmir which intrests pakistan..!!!

Spot on......Pakistan is only concerned about the resources that Kashmir would bring....

They don't want a Azad Kashmir...they want a Kashmir that is part of Pakistan...even if it is without the inhabitants.....they would love to have a Kashmir without Kashmiris......

Remember the age old slogan...."Kashmir banega Pakistan"........that what they want...An Independent Kashmir....is a fools paradise.

FREEDOM OF PRACTICE IN INDIA...??? can sm1 tell me what is freedom of practice??? my dear you do not treat minorities even like humans... there r thousands of xamples..

Yes, we have freedom to practice any religion. There are CRORES of examples..

can you qoute a single name of a MUSLIM GENERAL in your army...??? you just CAN'T...

Refer ssheppard's post.
fbabf998aec0d44efebd1ef8089aa8b3._.jpg

Brigadier Mohammad Amin Naik had been elevated to the post of Major General (TOI Photo)

The fact remains that if competent, a Muslim can rise in India to the highest position in any services including army

The real Kashmir issue; that of India occupying Kashmiri territory without the consent of its people, and fortifying that occupation through violence, torture and inequality.

Why don't you show your character and let the land and its people live freely?

Respected Sir,

Enmity is a two party affair. One should always think first, before engaging is such animosity that it will hit them back.

At the end of the day it was both Pakistan and India's distrust to each other that today kashmiris are suffering.

Both were trying to occupy land after independence like mad dogs.

I wont go in debate; who did first etc... But it was Pakistan who attacked Kashmir and India went offencive to counter on blah blah reasons.

My point here to make people understand that it is not one way traffic. Pakistan may say anything now(Ajad kashmir, freedom,,blaha blah..) but your first effort was to occupy and join Kashmir with union of Pakistan.

Your contemporary assertions about Kashmir are fake and deceptive. It is Pakistan's diplomatic defeat that you are now for sake of some unknown advantage are dishonest to yourself by making comments like freedom of kashmiris.

why Pakistan attacked Kashmir in first place in 1947 if it was concerned of its freedom. Why diplomatic efforts were not conducted before attacking Kashmir. Why India factor was not considered before such aggression. The urgency of that war prove that both were trying to occupy J&k.

Now for Pakistan with India's constant stand and half occupation of J&K (by Pakistani view) it seems that the 'grapes are sore for Pakistan'.

The honesty was to admit that it was a Pakistani effort to unite J&K with Pakistan which was jeopardise by India.

Now both occupies a land equally but Pakistan by sponsoring aggression of all means to Indian side of Kashmir thus making life of ordinary kashmiri difficult. Same kashmiris have forced their own residents pundits to exile and are now less developed but skilled chest beaters and stone throwers.

Being a Muslim nation Pakistan should admit to fact post independence it was Pakistan's genuine effort to unite all neighbouring lands with majority of Muslim population.

It was better to claim Kashmir by diplomatic process not by war as a part of Pakistan.

Now everyday you can not change your stand and use Kashmir turmoil to humiliate India.

Why Pakistan is not honest as it was during few very first UN debates on Kashmir. Why every time some Pakistani is coming up and throwing challenges like a armature wrestler of religious bigotry. Why Pakistan can not act like a brave state who simply claim one territory as its own from his neighbour, as India is claiming whole kashmir as integral part of India.
Please don't spread hatred in Indian part of Kashmir, act like a state, and claim J&K if the question is about prosperity of kashmiris only.

By encouraging them to revolt against a state will not bring peace and development. This is what India has maintained by not engaging with pakistani side of kashmir population even after having a firm stand.

Regards

If you have so much care for your muslim brothers, why not leave them in peace? They don't want your "Jihad" so why IMPOSE it on them.

Your basically syaing that wether Kashmiris want to join Pakistan or not, we will continue to fight "Jihad" to make them join Pakistan. Acchi zarbardasti hai

My friend this is not Jihad its Fasad espicially since there is full freedom of religion. Why not fight for the Uighur muslim in China who actually DO NOT have that freedom.

Hello Ejaz,

Sure we can leave Kashmires in peace if they are happy living with India. After all Pakistan has never offered its support to the people of Dakan who are not activly looking for it. So if Kashmires say we do not want freedom, we will be happy for them. There is no Zabardasti. So what is the best way to know if Kashmires want to stay with India or Pakistan? Indian Elections or a Plebiscite?

Regarding Muslims of Uighur, being a Muslim you can better understand that Jihad is not against "India" or "Israel". Jihad is universal and who ever is going against Islam will have to face it, so do the occupying forces of Uighur. But if you want to ask which Jihad should be fought first then the Jihad that has taken more Muslim Lives than the other is the obvious priority, no surprise its Kashmir and Palestine. Would you disagrees with that?

Where is the concept of Muslims Ummah when ur army killed millions of Bengali muslims in East pakistan and they choose to get separated and become independent Bangladesh.

And how about stopping the killing of Shia muslims in pakistan before dreaming of greater muslim ummah??

Its only the weak poor pakistanis who dream of Ummah as they badly need money and employment in gulf .The Arab are pretty secure of their identity and always maintain their exclusivity .They even wont allow muslims from South Asia to become citizens of their countries,so much for the ummah,haha.

This is where Indian dirty hand come into play and this is where you owe us. Why don't you name TTP here who is supposedly part of same Ummah and who is fighting against Pakistan? Mukti Bahni and TTP are two chapters of the same story, both foreign funded, foreign controlled agents. Bangalis realized that they were being deceived and the Banga Bodhu got assassinated by the same Nation was was standing behind it.

Shias are as much Muslim as rest of the Ummah.. yes there are few differences but those differences does not rip us apart. We stand one against enemies and at the time of Jihad we are one Ummah.

You would can only see the world through the goggles of Politics or Religious discrimination as Brahmins, Ksatriyas, vaisyas and Sudras but in spite of being in bad shape, Muslims are united. Arab Countries count on us for their defence and they know if Israel attacked them, who is going to counter-strike them and so we know. Even for Ghazwatuhind, we know Pakistan will be destroyed and its very likely that most Pakistanis would die within couple of days of fight but its the Ummah who would join hands with few left Muslims in Pakistan and will fight and defeat India. We will chain Indian Leaders and this is what Holy Prophet PBUH has for-told us.

Why every single time when you Indians went out of bullets during a

a debate you started to drag China into it ?

Let me tell you the Uighur muslim in China's living stardard are way

way better than your so-called "Shinning India"

For God sake please cut out your crap and take a good look of

yourself in the damn mirror !!

These chinese are sooo.. dying to get their new found riches noticed by everyone.Yes Sir we know you have made progress and now please spare this forum of your "I want all the attention on to my new found riches and boast about and taunt others syndrome":pdf:::taz::taz:

This is where Indian dirty hand come into play and this is where you owe us. Why don't you name TTP here who is supposedly part of same Ummah and who is fighting against Pakistan? Mukti Bahni and TTP are two chapters of the same story, both foreign funded, foreign controlled agents. Bangalis realized that they were being deceived and the Banga Bodhu got assassinated by the same Nation was was standing behind it.

Shias are as much Muslim as rest of the Ummah.. yes there are few differences but those differences does not rip us apart. We stand one against enemies and at the time of Jihad we are one Ummah.

Well if Pakistanis and Pakistan treat India as their enemy ....what stops India and Indians from doing the same. Why should Indians not use same forces against Pakistan that Pakistan is using against India. The only difference being that Pakistan Failed and is failing in its attempts...but India succeeded in 1971....and lets see what future has in store for us.

We stand one against enemies and at the time of Jihad we are one Ummah.
Hmm..ummah...the so called Muslim brotherhood.....where is this brotherhood when Pakistan is fighting one of its worst battles against TTP.....

Where was this Ummah..when Pakistan was about to run out of money ...to import gas within two months......

Forget it....its every country for itself ..in todays world scenario.

You would can only see the world through the goggles of Politics or Religious discrimination as Brahmins, Ksatriyas, vaisyas and Sudras but in spite of being in bad shape, Muslims are united.

Ahh...the same old rant......we are one...but you are not.... where is this unity right now......you guys cant even come out in open and confront those terrorist who kill your own countrymen day in day out.

Even for Ghazwatuhind, we know Pakistan will be destroyed and its very likely that most Pakistanis would die within couple of days of fight but its the Ummah who would join hands with few left Muslims in Pakistan and will fight and defeat India. We will chain Indian Leaders and this is what Holy Prophet PBUH has for-told us.

The great Ghazwatuhind ....a fools paradise.......live in it for as long as you can.......but if you can save your country from Ghazwatupak....

You would can only see the world through the goggles of Politics or Religious discrimination as Brahmins, Ksatriyas, vaisyas and Sudras but in spite of being in bad shape, Muslims are united
Well you are oversimplifying the matter. There are more than 150 different castes and more than 15 major languages in India and evryone sees the other through the eyes of caste and language etcetcetc. A lot needs to be done regarding this matter .However all non-hindus must know that acc to hindu scriptures one acquires caste by the profession he chooses but not by his birth. The caste system as it is today,, is not a religious evil but just a social evil.
However even under such circumstances prevailing internally when we see the rest of the world we see the world from the point of view of"INDIA".

Originally Posted by graphican
Even for Ghazwatuhind, we know Pakistan will be destroyed and its very likely that most Pakistanis would die within couple of days of fight but its the Ummah who would join hands with few left Muslims in Pakistan and will fight and defeat India. We will chain Indian Leaders and this is what Holy Prophet PBUH has for-told us.
When educated(rational+tolerant):rofl::undecided: people like you(ppl in this forum generally are) talk of mass suicidal military adventure just for the sake of a prophecy no wonder your country produces the highest number of suicide bombers.Yes we Indians must be really stupid sinners to be producing second highest number of engineers instead of islamic suicide bombers.Yes our country definitely needs to be eliminated for Allah's benevolence to be disbursed on you.

When educated(rational+tolerant):rofl::undecided: people like you(ppl in this forum generally are) talk of mass suicidal military adventure just for the sake of a prophecy no wonder your country produces the highest number of suicide bombers.Yes we Indians must be really stupid sinners to be producing second highest number of engineers instead of islamic suicide bombers.Yes our country definitely needs to be eliminated for Allah's benevolence to be disbursed on you.

Here you go again, comparing and competing with Pakistan again alas 160 Million vis 1.2 Billion. But then again living in a nut shell seldom enhances your capabilities. You guys may well be producing X amount of engineers but you also have the child labor sweat shops of un parallel proportions and not forgetting conducting biggest genocides of modern times, and while apartheid has been eliminated in countries like South Africa, Caste system in your country thrives un challenged.
And let's get this right, we produce suicide bombers so they can attack our people and cities. How very logical of your mind set.

i wanted to discuss too but then i know the writer personally and i know he is paid and visits India :)

he is spewing venom every now and then while sitting in canada being paid by those who wants to divert attention from attrocities against Kashmiris in Indian Held Kashmir.

we fight almost daily over his alleged role against Pakistan. (still as he is elder i respect him and he also knows he is wrong but doesnt admit)

i wanted to discuss too but then i know the writer personally and i know he is paid and visits India :)

he is spewing venom every now and then while sitting in canada being paid by those who wants to divert attention from attrocities against Kashmiris in Indian Held Kashmir.

we fight almost daily over his alleged role against Pakistan. (still as he is elder i respect him and he also knows he is wrong but doesnt admit)

Your Army Generals told same things to Pakistani Public ...while planning Operation Gibraltar.....

But you know the fate of that ......

even more important thing of this indian muslim is that he is from kashmir!!!SRINAGAR: Ever since Jammu & Kashmir became part of India, there has never been a Kashmiri Muslim general in the Army. This has now been remedied.

With the elevation of Brigadier Mohammad Amin Naik to the post of Major General, Kashmiris, who have historically felt alienated from the mainstream, would now have one grievance less

His father Ghulam Nabi Naik, a retired divisional commissioner, J&K, says, "I am thrilled to learn that my son has achieved the distinction of becoming Major General of the Indian Army." Recalling General Naik's childhood, the father said, "Amin was always enthusiastic and wanted to serve the nation and humanity."

Born on September 25, 1953, at Tral in Pulwama district of South Kashmir, General Naik has another "first" to his credit: He was the first to join the army from the entire district. He is currently posted with Integrated Defence Staff Headquarters as its assistant chief

These chinese are sooo.. dying to get their new found riches noticed by everyone.Yes Sir we know you have made progress and now please spare this forum of your "I want all the attention on to my new found riches and boast about and taunt others syndrome":pdf:::taz::taz:

i think only Indians are boastful of the riches while always remain in denial when it comes to millions of poor

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom