What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
yes occupied kashmir is occupied by CROATIA!!! :hitwall::hitwall:

love this you call it *** on BR!! :rofl: if indians really feel we occupying it come get it boys! that would be fun a very nice twist to the whole scenario! :lol:

dude we r absolutely fine with status quo....it is u guys who go harping Occupied Kashmir,Occupied Kashmir at all forums....so it is u who shuld come nd get it..

man these rashtriya rifles must be one of the best COIN forces in the world...wat say u..?

They are good because they stay put in the same area for long periods of time and so can develop a good intelligence net work. COIN operations are all about intelligence. Normal infantry batallions have a fixed tenure but they dont do too badly either.

Independent Kashmir cannot exits between India and Pakistan, so it's better if India and Pakistan stay in their Kashmir!

do not you think you should concentrate on Balochistan ,Sindhudesh ,Pashtunistan & do not forgot Islamic Emirate of Waziristan............before looking at india

I was not aware when Waziristan become an "Islamic Emirate", also Pushtunistan movement is dead, and I am not aware of any "Sindhudesh". Or is this some latest information by world wide renowned fact based Indian Media, another conspricacy perhaps to do with Mughalistan:rofl:

And Jammu and Kashmir's GDP grows 2.5 times the rate of Paksitan's GDP :rofl:

No wonder Pakistan wants Kashmir... ;)

You do not understand how GDP works, you are comparing a region to a country. I am sure AJK's GDP is much higher than a lot of Indian states <-- fair comparison.

It made a difference in Mumbai, you should think before you post.

heyy no u r actually mistaken...It was actually Amar Singh disguised as Ajmal Kasab...
or is it that ur acknowledging Pakistas role in 26/11.??

I was not aware when Waziristan become an "Islamic Emirate", also Pushtunistan movement is dead, and I am not aware of any "Sindhudesh". Or is this some latest information by world wide renowned fact based Indian Media, another conspricacy perhaps to do with Mughalistan:rofl:

I dont want to go into the internal affairs of ur country..but not even an inch of our land is on offer...
So the Azad Kashmir(is it truly Azad - No) will be always on the other side of the LOC nd this will be our Kashmir come wat may..

You do not understand how GDP works, you are comparing a region to a country. I am sure AJK's GDP is much higher than a lot of Indian states <-- fair comparison.

But the one Major difference is we DONT want ur AJK..do watever u want with it..
we r absolutely fine with status quo.

LOL, at you Indians. What have you been smoking? The part of Kashmir India owns is occupied. In which part of Kashmir is there a resistance movement? In which part of Kashmir are there mass protests against Indian rule? In which part of Kashmir do most of the parties want to seccede? Answer: 'Indian' Kashmir

So by your logic, Balochistan is pak occupied

Tibet and Xinjiang are China occupied.....

Same logic applies to all....

You're wrong buddy. AJK i.e the Pakistan occupied Kashmir is one of the most undeveloped areas of the world. Even far northeastern states of India are much much advanced than ***. Poverty, illiteracy, terrorism everything is prevalent. As a matter of fact Uttar Pradesh one of India's province's GDP is more than Pakistan.

blah blah blah blah same old rhetoric, hasn't made a difference since 1947 and wont make a difference in the future.

yeh dude why should 40,000 dead bodies make any difference to you...and you speak too soon about the future, only time will tell :)

You're wrong buddy. AJK i.e the Pakistan occupied Kashmir is one of the most undeveloped areas of the world. Even far northeastern states of India are much much advanced than ***. Poverty, illiteracy, terrorism everything is prevalent. As a matter of fact Uttar Pradesh one of India's province's GDP is more than Pakistan.

well apparently in so called pakistan occupied kashmir, people don't fear for there lives, there is little military presence, people live in harmony, no mass graves, no riots, no protests. while in azad kashmir you have all that, yep Indians are hay wired. they have a hard time differencing between azad and occupied.

yes occupied kashmir is occupied by CROATIA!!! :hitwall::hitwall:

love this you call it *** on BR!! :rofl: if indians really feel we occupying it come get it boys! that would be fun a very nice twist to the whole scenario! :lol:

man did u really missed the history classes???? find out who waged war and occupied the INDIAN territory. that region is till now called as P o K.. when u guys wage war for water its going to be a part of INDIA. Come on guys we are waiting... :devil:

Sindhudesh is the proposed state by the sindhu separatist

The Islamic Emirate of Waziristan is a rebel organization, in Waziristan, Pakistan

IN Baluchistan, the world know, are sheding their blood for freedom...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom