What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i dont understand why our indian members here even have to justify our army's flag march in our territory.
we can do flag march whenevr and wherever we want in our country.
kashmir is our , and will always remain ours , those who dont like this fact , can get the hell out of my country.

Stone pelting mastermind arrested; protests turn a business in Valley

Police on Friday arrested a person, alleged to be the kingpin of stonepelters in Kashmir valley, and claimed to have found documents, which suggest this had fast turned into a lucrative 'business' for unemployed youths offering their 'service' for a price. Police had launched a massive drive against
stone pelters in the valley and their investigations led to a house in Bemina colony on outskirts of the city after which they found several documents suggesting his involvement in stone- pelting business for nearly last two years, official sources said in Srinagar today.

The arrested person identified as Irshad Ahmed was interrogated by the police which recovered dozens of SIM cards, threat letters, fake press identity cards, cheque books and well maintained account registers which state the expenditure for stone pelting incidents in various parts of the valley.

The first register contained 294 names along with their photographs and mentions the details of money paid to them for their stone pelting actitivies in the last one year in downtown city, the sources said.

Police claimed to have recovered sketches of roads leading from Ganderbal to Leh, a route used by army personnel to maintain essential supplies to Ladakh division, they said.

Stone pelting mastermind arrested; protests turn a business in Valley - Hindustan Times

AMAZING SOURCE!!! AND EVEN BETTER LOGIC!!! that it is a business!!! but hindustan times great job i am sure 1 billion indians will believe!! :bunny:

:hitwall::hitwall: a newbie alert!! :mod:

here we go again brainwashed little indian ranting total nonsense!!

go read this forum on the "issues you rainsing" and according to your logic of LEADER decides the fate of there people HYDERABAD should have been independant & jungadh should have been part of pakistan!!!
It was YOUR LEADER who agreed to it.

AMAZING SOURCE!!! AND EVEN BETTER LOGIC!!! that it is a business!!! but hindustan times great job i am sure 1 billion indians will believe!! :bunny:

Well we are not happy with only rupeenews type article .....

Well Pakistani members not even consider European or American source in any of the anti Pakistani thread like link of Pakistan or ISI in any attack ...

Please tell which type of source you want to believe
i think rupeenews type is your top priority ????? right ???

People In Here are Finding False Interpretations for the Flag March.... Army Conducts flag march to assure people that they are protected and Will be By all means....Please Try to Understand this...

Well we are not happy with only rupeenews type article .....

Well Pakistani members not even consider European or American source in any of the anti Pakistani thread like link of Pakistan or ISI in any attack ...

Please tell which type of source you want to believe
i think rupeenews type is your top priority ????? right ???

what is ruppee news??? opposite of ndtv,zee news,star news & sahara tv?? well hindustan times is as reliable as PTV! do you AGREE?

Separatists planned to 'martyr' 15 people in J&K.

Involvement of hardline separatists in engineering some of the violence in the Kashmir valley is indicated by an intercepted conversation between two of them during which they discussed killing of at least 15 people in a procession near Srinagar on Wednesday.

Kashmiris throw stones at police men as authorities re-imposed a curfew, during the funeral procession of Abrar Khan in Srinagar on Tuesday. Police fired on hundreds of rock-throwing protesters, killing three and wounding two others.

A large procession had started in Budgam district on the outskirts of Srinagar in the evening and two senior office-bearers of the hardline Hurriyat faction led by Syed Ali Shah Geelani discussed how to utilise it to create casualties, according to the transcript of the conversation available with the Home Ministry.

According to the transcript, one of the office- bearers, Ghulam Ahmed Dar, was heard telling Shabir Ahmed Wani, another office-bearer, that a procession of nearly 20,000 people had started from Magam and was going towards Budgam.

Wani tells Dar, "you guys enjoy payments sitting at home and do nothing."
Dar, in his response, says, "the management of crowd becomes difficult later.....it gets difficult to manage the mob later."

Dar then ends up by saying, "at least 15 people should be martyred today."
However in the event, the police dispersed the procession with a mild cane charge and no no untoward incident took place.

A motorcyclist rides on a deserted highway during a curfew in Panthachowk on the outskirts of Srinagar. The Centre deployed the army in Srinagar for the first time in nearly two decades on Wednesday to quell huge protests that have killed 15 people and threaten to destabilise the region.

Meanwhile, as curfew was clamped in more areas of Kashmir, Home Minister P Chidambaram on Thursday hoped Army would not be required there for too long and appealed to people of the valley to observe restrictions.

Underlining that the purpose of moving in the Army was to "serve as a deterrent", he said, "Army has been kept ready in case it becomes necessary to deploy them."
Chidambaram said Army will be in Kashmir "as long as it is necessary" to deal with the situation there. "But I sincerely hope that it will not be necessary for too long."

He emphasised that people should not come out of their homes during curfew and pelt stones.

"I appeal to Jammu and Kashmir people to observe curfew and stay indoors. Curfew is in place for a couple of days. I am sure the J and K government will be able to relax curfew in a couple of days," he said.

Union Home Minister P Chidambaram. Chidambaram hoped Army would not be required there for too long and appealed to people of the valley to observe restrictions.

"Parents should ensure that their children remain indoors. It is the responsibility of parents," the Home Minister said, adding "It is important that curfew is enforced and observed by everybody."

He said major share of patrolling and law enforcement was being done by the state police and CRPF and Army was on standby in case there was need for its deployment.

The Home Minister said Kashmir witnessed "two very minor incidents" of violence yesterday but today he was yet to receive any report on the situation.

"Army was deployed at the request of government of Jammu and Kashmir. I am not at liberty to disclose where it has been deployed. But I can assure that most of the places affected are still being patrolled and curfew enforced by J and K Police and paramilitary forces," he told reporters here.
His comments while briefing on decisions of Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs came as more areas of Kashmir were brought under curfew today.

Source: Indian Express

Last edited:
I'm not your little boy Kid. If your history books teach you anything different that's because your education is kooky. Besides, Kashmir is ours. WHy would I even bother to justfy what we're doing in our territory. Even using a relegious logic we are a bigger islamic nation than you so we understand kashmris better.

forget about kashmir.
even pakistan is indian land , and we want our land back, get the hell out of there.

I'm not your little boy Kid. If your history books teach you anything different that's because your education is kooky. Besides, Kashmir is ours. WHy would I even bother to justfy what we're doing in our territory. Even using a relegious logic we are a bigger islamic nation than you so we understand kashmris better.

OK SUNY DEOL!!! whatever makes you sleep at night little boy!! :wave:

@brain dead

pakistan is your land! yes we know your AKHAND BHARAT PLANS! go try and apply for BJRANG DAAL OR RSS!! i am sure you will rise quickly amongst the ranks of its army!

what is ruppee news??? opposite of ndtv,zee news,star news & sahara tv?? well hindustan times is as reliable as PTV! do you AGREE?
So you don't see any difference between one balding man spewing out his lunacies in his old age as his brain decays and a newspaper that even George Bush wants to attend events of?

So you don't see any difference between one balding man spewing out his lunacies in his old age as his brain decays and a newspaper that even George Bush wants to attend events of?

:rofl: GEORGE BUSH!!! & old man...lunacies?? :undecided:

but no i like the GEROGE BUSH part!!:rofl::wave:

OK SUNY DEOL!!! whatever makes you sleep at night little boy!! :wave:

@brain dead

pakistan is your land! yes we know your AKHAND BHARAT PLANS! go try and apply for BJRANG DAAL OR RSS!! i am sure you will rise quickly amongst the ranks of its army!
R u for real? Your thread had Zaid Hamid videos on it. Is that what you asked me to refer to to learn istory from? You r seriously out of you mind dude.

forget about kashmir.
even pakistan is indian land , and we want our land back, get the hell out of there.

Wow 18 posts and already showing your true colours... Your signature suits you well. How about we keep what is ours and if you have a problem, you know where the "door" is.

Good Bye! :wave:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom