What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
This wont be off the mark. With leaders behind bars its hard for external forces to manipulate the masses. Unless there are some new lower-rung leaders who are carrying on their activities while the top-rung is absent.

But the following statement is worth its weight in gold!

Spokesman of the Pakistan High Commission in New Delhi Press Minister Shah Zaman when asked to comment on the report told this correspondent: “Pakistan has never interfered in Kashmir. We give diplomatic and moral support to the people of Kashmir. There is no interference from Pakistan’s side. Kashmir is a disputed area and Pakistan and India should resolve it according to the wishes of the Kashmiri people.”

This is a conspiracy theory by ISI to pressurise Indian TOP agencies for absolving Pakistan otherwise the stones Kashmiri youth throw on occupying terrorist Indian army, are smuggled into Held Kashmir from Pakistan. ;)

Jana Ji, thoda shant Ho jayiaga, Aapko mamla pata Nahi to kyo na aap Chup beth jayiye? This is not the Time or Place to Pass Your sarcastic comments . We do Know what's running Inside the so called Azad kashmir, We dont seek Unity in Disturbing Other country. pakistan is United today Just because of its Anti-India policy.... And your Govt would adopt any cheap tactics to stay United....And We all know that, We are trying our best to deal it diplomatically,How Much time will it take for us to adopt Your strategy??? you too have a disputed region, please do not forget that.

Where is the indian laughing brigade?? Trolling regiment?? Now?

One Question:
if it is so, the news is true, have we stopped supporting kashmiri people and their struggle for independence?

Where is the indian laughing brigade?? Trolling regiment?? Now?

One Question:
if it is so, the news is true, have we stopped supporting kashmiri people and their struggle for independence?

Please do not Stop supporting them, Support them to the extent you can.... Let the Protest and Violence take shape In the valley, There would be Hardly any Compromise from Our Side....

Jana Ji, thoda shant Ho jayiaga, Aapko mamla pata Nahi to kyo na aap Chup beth jayiye? This is not the Time or Place to Pass Your sarcastic comments . We do Know what's running Inside the so called Azad kashmir, We dont seek Unity in Disturbing Other country. pakistan is United today Just because of its Anti-India policy.... And your Govt would adopt any cheap tactics to stay United....And We all know that, We are trying our best to deal it diplomatically,How Much time will it take for us to adopt Your strategy??? you too have a disputed region, please do not forget that.

Aray Major sahab hum tau shant hee shant hain. Lakin ap bhee thora sa tau bhagwan ka kof karo. chotay chotay bachoon ko fake encounter main mar ka bhee ap ka zameer malamat nai karta ap ko :)

Pakistan is united due to Indian terrorism and Indian hate since the creation and we have seen your terrorism in one part of Pakistan .

Unfortunately Pakistan did not find time to have a full fledged solid anti-India policy because as soon as we got independence we had many financial, military and other problems sans resources. Then came 65 war then came Indian terrorism in 71 and then came Afghan war.

So i feel personally we have not found time to have an anti-India policy and the day we are free to do it then i am sure you will see what does it mean.

On the other hand as far as diplomacy for resolving Kashmir issue well India has never done that, thats why you have to post more than half a million force in Indian Occupied Kashmir to quell public protest.

Indian government will keep on using cheap tactics like showing fake shining India, fake elitism on its vulgar TV soups and shows to keep its population in dark about the dark and poor side of India as well as keep them away from what is going on in Held Kashmir.

Please do not Stop supporting them, Support them to the extent you can.... Let the Protest and Violence take shape In the valley, There would be Hardly any Compromise from Our Side....

Don't say please sir. We won't stop our support for them and there freedom movement. We are always there with them in their struggle.

:)

I think the real problem is that we let seperatist leaders free and roam around for so long. We should've been tougher with them before itself. Else things would never have become a 'bit' fomented. No problems, we'll handle it.

jana Ji, Pakistan today Is standing in the Depth of Anti-India policy and Any further would Sink it.... Pakistan's atrocities were And are Witnessed By the World ever Since its independence, No Matter In any part of the world , Any terrorist activites occur, The Root Cause Is Pakistan and Its Intelligence agency... So its Not Only towards India, Pakistan has an Anti-World policy to be fair Enough....

And I Dont say India is a poor Innocent Kid Licking A Lolly pop... India is No Different, But the Only thing is People Are United In India Seeing the development In India Not because of Anti-pakistan Policy... Atleast I dont see My Foreign Minister Crying Anti-pakistan Slogans and Inciting the masses .

Thanks for reminding me about 1971 war, its the Prize you Paid for disturbing us since independence

Last edited:
I think the real problem is that we let seperatist leaders free and roam around for so long. We should've been tougher with them before itself. Else things would never have become a 'bit' fomented. No problems, we'll handle it.

You had been tougher than that with them. These Kashmiri political leaders have been arrested and jailed by Indian occupying authorities more than half of their age, they have spent in jails.

even an old man of about 80 years Mr Gillani is arrested and put in jail even now at this age too.

No sooner the protests start in Held Kashmir India puts a curfew there so this gives an idea that despite curfew the Kashmiris protest which proves they are against Indian invasion and Indian State Terrorism in their Occupied land

and these separist movement leaders made a big mistake by giving up arms and opting for a peaceful struggle. Big Mistake

So, you want indians to believe a pakistani news agency absolving Pakistan.

This agency has more access to indian intelligence agency than indian news agency.

Give us any other source please.

So, you want indians to believe a pakistani news agency absolving Pakistan.

This agency has more access to indian intelligence agency than indian news agency.

Give us any other source please.

Tell all indians on this forum not to post anything from TOI, PTI, DNA india or other Indian sources when it comes to IOK.

:)

What a third class assessment from IB level to keep Pakistan off the hook that there is no recent infiltration and most of the separatist are detained. Author could have done better without mentioning Pakistan (poor effort).

There is no link between recent infiltration or past infiltration with riots on the streets. However our forces are most busy at the border and taking toll with frequent ceasefire violation by Pakistan. Just during the peak of protest our men were killed engaging infiltrators.

Also a prisoned separatist's mobile calls were traced when he was operating from Jail and was encouraging people to start rioting and stone pelting.

I think this article has lost its credibility and is worth calling junk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom