What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Is India soo poor that it can't afford to buy water gun tanks.....or is the recent GDP figures are bunch of lies. that means India takes pleasure in killing Kashmiri's as it has not invested in this area that is cruciial.

2 words.. Bad management..

See how Kashmiris hold Pak flag high in face of shootings.
If Kashmiris respect our flag than it is our duty to mourn on their loss.
40469_480406338101_244922893101_6850401_6738428_n.jpg

We all mourn their loss no matter what flag they raise.

Btw, Im surprised you don't know how your flag looks like. I think you missed the white strip. This green flags with cresencts just has a muslim connatation to it and you will see them in dargas e.t.c around India and other parts of the world. So no need to mistake it as Pakistani flag.

Check this out for comparison :pakistan:

Bad management.

That is a lousy excuse and if that is the case then you should not whine when people get angry when your soilders murder Kashmir people......as you your self have admitted that your goverment is irresponsbile that it does not bother to purchase water gun tanks when it clearly has the power to do so. You reap what you sow.

The Parent is held accountable and charged with Actus rea in failing his duty in protecting the child.....the sentences varies with each case......why?

and what about the car driver who runs him over.. ?? May be a slap on the wrist and increased insurance..

That is the scenario here.. What the hell were his parents thinking sending him in a curfew zone with stone pelters ??

Territory is defined by occupancy..There is no single landlord in this world that assigns land to different countries..

And how do you define genocide of (Muslims by Hindu army) in occupied teritory?

That is a lousy excuse and if that is the case then you should not whine when people get angry when your soilders murder Kashmir people......as you your self have admitted that your goverment is irresponsbile that it does not bother to purchase water gun tanks when it clearly has the power to do so. You reap what you sow.

I have said it before.. Govt is to be blamed and Omar Abdullah will lose his position as the CM. But the protestors in a curfew zone are not entitled to a non lethal force if use of deadly force has been authorised and publicised. Despite that you go and attack the sec forces, then you reap what you sow, instantly...

Better the miscreants getting killed due to police action like here instead of innocents getting killed due to police inaction like in Karachi.. And I refer Karachi here not to say India is bad and so is Pakistan, but to say that if this sec action is not taken, the results for innocent civilians could be worse.. As we are seeing in Karachi. People are getting killed there too and in much larger numbers in a shorted span of time..

You're in UK stay there. First of all if your don't give a jackhorse about Pakistan then Kashmir becomes all the more non-existent topic for you. This is our territory and if you owe that we "occupied" it either you're too ashamed to call yourself a Pakistani origin person, or you simply want to enjoy our retaliatory comments against UK.

Most Indian members are here long enough to distinguish a normal non-Asian British from a Pakistani origin one. So stop playing this old joke.

Do you do the same india.......shoot all protesters.

Kashmiri's have my sympathies and Indian forces should use rubber bullets, water cannons etc and not fire directly at he protestors...whatever be the provocation.

Also, the 7-8 lac Kashmiri muslims living in Kashmir valley and who are Anti-India...should be allowed to migrate to Pakistan or ***...

Kashmir problem resolved...after all its supposed to be about Human rights and not land.

The donations common Pakistani's make to JuD can be used to rehabilitate the Kashmiri's in Pakistan...it will also complete the migration of 47'...when millions migrated east to west and vice versa.....and this time it wont even be bloody.

And how do you define genocide of (Muslims by Hindu army) in occupied teritory?

Kashmir paramilitary has high % of muslims where did you get this idea of a 'hindu army' when the Indian army is made up of all religions like hindus, sikhs, muslims, christians, buddhist?

Just because you consider it occupied does not mean we do thats why we call it j&k and we refer to *** as occupied.

You're in UK stay there. First of all if your don't give a jackhorse about Pakistan then Kashmir becomes all the more non-existent topic for you. This is our territory and if you owe that we "occupied" it either you're too ashamed to call yourself a Pakistani origin person, or you simply want to enjoy our retaliatory comments against UK.

Most Indian members are here long enough to distinguish a normal non-Asian British from a Pakistani origin one. So stop playing this old joke.

I'm going to report you to the Mods, your the third Indian to say this...and it's getting tiring....I can talk what I like and when I like because this is a public forum.....if you don't like what I say don't respond to me....otherwise be silient.

I am expecting stones being pelted at me by indian members(irony) but do you ever see a generation of Indians growing up, looking at kashmir and saying 'Naah, not worth the bother' ?

Discuss under what conditions this is possible, if at all.

Under NO conditions can this EVER be possible !!!

J&K is as much a part of India as any other region and so shall it stay.

Luckily national policies are not dictated by what ' generations ' feel but by national interests.

The only answer is for us all in the region to reconcile ourselves to our geography.

I'm going to report you to the Mods, your the third Indian to say this...and it's getting tiring....I can talk what I like and when I like because this is a public forum.....if you don't like what I say don't respond to me....otherwise be silient.
Go ahead. Report me. How many Indians do you see meddling in IRA and UK's internal affairs. As if that's a threat.

I am laughing at the glee that how many threads are being opened on the same topic of protest in our country! :D. Really appreciate the tender love and concern our dear neighbours are showing to India.

I don't think these people are active as much on that floods thread than on this. My god their romance with India and Kashmir will never end.

Back
Top Bottom