What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Last edited:
^^ Jana you are forgetting East Pakistan, Balochistan etc.

Isn't there something that a person in a glass house shouldn't do with a stone? I keep forgetting what that is.

Allegations on East Pakistan's "events" have their reasons, Indians are more vocal on the issue then the BD people, even if 10% of those allegation are true then it is the matter of embarrassment for us.
that take cares of my explanation, now tell me are you saying "because" Pakistanis have done some thing bad in past therefore it gives you the right to do massacre in Kashmir?

Any trusted source ?

Anything that keeps the Indian thugs from raping local Kashmiri women is a good thing.

The Ugly Side of the Indian Army - Fractal Enlightenment

HR Kashmir: Rape of Kashmiri women and the South Asia
Since January 1989 to April 30, 2007:
Total killing. 91,865
Custodial Killing 6,899
Women gang raped & Molested 9,708
Civilian arrested 113,798
Structures arsoned / Destroyed 105,353
Children orphaned 106,930
Women widowed 22,530

Why is need to divert the topic.

Why is need to divert the topic.

I agree that rape is more about power and humiliation than sex itself, but it is relevant that the Indian army is acknowleding its soldiers have sexual issues.

I agree that rape is more about power and humiliation than sex itself, but it is relevant that the Indian army is acknowleding its soldiers have sexual issues.

Exceptions are in every society. Do you mean to say PA soldiers never committed rape? Actions were taken against such incidents if at all that happens with any woman. Anyway that's not topic of discussion.

^^^^^^^

Excellent Pakistani Propaganda......All Pakistani Newspapers are good at when spreading Anti India Propaganda.....

Funniest thing..."Authorotative sources"...yes Authors Dad.....he must have had enough authority...

They have put an English Sounding name just to give some credibility..

Crap of an investigative report .. We are sinking to posting reports like our indian counterparts.

What a BS thread, now we going to discuss frustration of IA :angry:
Mods plz close this stupid thread..

Last edited:
The source is not trusted.
e8ee09c81f592aa5f152764b43f30be3.jpg

Indian Army Checked every single female to make sure they were Diseases free. Did they also check every single soldiers to make sure he was previously infected either?

Its extremely un-ethical and not a an appreciate able move by the decision makers. If Russia had found this an appropriate solution for their soldiers, that was 20 years back when AIDS and other STDs hadn't made their way to this "entertainment". Moreover 300 women for an army of 6 Lack? that means 1 women for 2000 desperate soldiers? Tch! I must write few emails to Human Right Activists in India and Kashmir in to take notice of this abuse.

Call up Asma Jehangir :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

this thread is total BS ....

not only BS but a cheap thread

if 1% truth is in the report,then belive me indain media made a hell out of this report...

not only media...woman right ,human right ,opposition,etc,etc...

REQUEST TO MOD TO PLEASE CLOSE THIS THREAD.:frown:

I dont think its a BS thread... I must thank to the guy who os ever started it... some times there has to be strange solutions for strange problems.... If an indian army officer wernt to russia to find an answer and he got it , of course the russians wudnt have lied....
The sexual frustration in Army is rampant in among every coiuntries personnel eho stay away from home... thats whay a lot of female army recruits face sexual assaults... I mean how long wil U mas*****te?? he he but on a serious note it `might` be a good move..

P.S. any free whores going for civilians as well ????:cheers::P

a clip from heera mandi , just for laughs....

Last edited by a moderator:
Link the article please. I don't think it represents very authentic research though since there is a chance elements in it might be true so I'll leave it open. Keep the discussion clean and respectful or I'll close it. Thanks.

The news is true but i did not know that prostitutes are being deployed by India.

I wanted to post the news few days back but then forgot. But in that news there was no mention of prostitutes.

But its true that India is deploying 200 women at border with Pakistan.

They said that they will frisk away the women who crosses border by mistak.

But i dont think so its the main aim.

Back
Top Bottom