What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
without knowing abt originality of this video,u start to rant.

its no secret what your army does in Kashmir, even if this video is fake there are still other horrible incidents and acts of cruelty done to the Kashmiris at the hands of your army!

its no secret what your army does in Kashmir, even if this video is fake there are still other horrible incidents and acts of cruelty done to the Kashmiris at the hands of your army!

i think i was talking abt this video,and u admit that
even if this video is fake
so stick to the topic and this video.

Since when did i admit that this video is fake? I said even if its fake (key words EVEN and IF). i think you can't comprehend to simple English!

Since when did i admit that this video is fake? I said even if its fake (key words EVEN and IF). i think you can't comprehend to simple English!

man i was also talking abt if word ,u dont understand wat is if,let me tell u,it means un surety!!!!!!!!!.so u said "if ",i answered according to this.

man i was also talking abt if word ,u

No you were not talking about the IF word, you said that i admitted:

below is you previous post where you said i admitted
V
V
V

i never admitted so perhaps you should be more precise about what your talking about next time!

u dont understand wat is if,let me tell u,it means un surety!!!!!!!!!.so u said "if ",i answered according to this.

I don't need someone like you who can't comprehend to simple English and can't even be precise in what your saying to tell me anything :no:

anyways i'm done here, there's no point in debating with you, its a waste of time!

Syed Ali Shah Geelani needs to be castrated and shot and the episode needs to be filmed and shown to the world and archived for later generations..

my two cents:toast_sign:

keep those coins kiddo....you may need them later on

your words of ''wisdom'' reflect the mentality of a lot of chest-thumping hindustanys

dont you already learn the results of what happens when you even place him under house arrest?

so if you carry out what you ''prescribed'' you'd be digging yourself into an even deeper pile of cow dung

Lemme just start by saying that this is a completely deplorable act and those responsible need to be brought to justice.....

However, the question that comes to mind.....

Which part of the video shows that this incident happened in Kashmir?
Couldnt this be in Himachal or Uttaranchal? How are we so sure this is Kashmir?

Reactions: AR
keep it up and you'll be ''dodo bird'' soon :cheesy:

Of course I am glad that thanks to Partition, the problem of terrorism that your country faces on daily basis is purely a Pakistani problem.....which otherwise would have been an Indian problem!

You consider partition a victory....I consider it a boon in disguise....depends on which side of the fence u live on....

Did I hit a nerve Mr.TT?

No Sh!t you want me to be extinct.....;)
No need to personally attack me tho......

Last edited:
Lemme just start by saying that this is a completely deplorable act and those responsible need to be brought to justice.....

However, the question that comes to mind.....

Which part of the video shows that this incident happened in Kashmir?
Couldnt this be in Himachal or Uttaranchal? How are we so sure this is Kashmir?

Man,

Those are Indian states as well, in any case the topic is about over all picture of India. You just added more fuel to the fire...:P

Man,

Those are Indian states as well, in any case the topic is about over all picture of India. You just added more fuel to the fire...:P

Exactly, I totally agree with it. It is an Indian issue and Indian authorities will deal with it.

No need for outsiders to pretend to be caring and compassionate, they should instead focus on terrorism and mob lynching in their backyards.
:cheers:

Man,

I have already voiced my opinion on the subject.....Im not at all happy at the incident....

Nevertheless.....the title of the thread needs to change (It specifies Kashmir... which cannot be authenticated) to reflect reality and make sure that no double standards are used....

Secondly....It becomes an internal Indian issue on the lines of the Sialkot beating and you people can drop the "Kashmir atrocity" bogey

Last edited:
Why is it so hard for some to accept the fact that Indian Muslims have a decent life in a hindu majority country, and that they choose their country over some non-existent cause of religion. Their is no appeasement going on, Muslims fight for their causes and rights if they feel wronged. It is because they have accepted their country first that they are progressing. For everybody in India, country comes first.

They do not need to be deserve to be looked down upon as inferiors because somebody claims to be a better Muslim. That they rejected the flawed concept of countries for religions, doesn't make them irreligious.

Are u forgetting the Gujjrat (Muslim Killings), Babri Mosque and resently your Indian Actress (Shabana Uzmi) said on the media that she was not allowed to purchase a Flat in Mumbai just because she was muslim, the Related department refused to her.

Are u forgetting the Gujjrat (Muslim Killings), Babri Mosque and resently your Indian Actress (Shabana Uzmi) said on the media that she was not allowed to purchase a Flat in Mumbai just because she was muslim, the Related department refused to her.

63 years of 150+ million Muslims living in India and you pick Shabana Azmi to highlight their so called discrimination?

Tell me friend, how many mosques have been destroyed in Pakistan and how many Muslims have been killed?

About time Pakistan focuses on their internal problems (terrorism, floods, financial bankruptcy etc.) and not on the fictional atrocities faced by Indian Muslims.

The People shown in videos are all wearing different uniforms one is wearing a different color flap cap and non of them is wearing CRPF uniform.

Good to have you here Sir . So you think they all wear differnt uniforms so they cant be from the police etc. Lets go for a walk in the streets of kashmir and meet few Police walas. They might surprise you.

2 guys : Different uniforms

042.jpg

4 guys: Totally different uniforms

india-kashmir-shootout-2010-1-2-4-10-12.jpg

One guy wearing a cameo uniform is again not InA uniform.

Who are these guys then ?

ifpif5.jpg

Many guys : Not a single uniform matches with other person

I hope I not boring you with our walk. Just bear with me, I will take only few more minutes.

One of the J&K police look alike guy is wearing belt over his jumper and shirt is out of the pant which is again not J&K police.

38a3850709a6900f2e9c9917fd24-grande.jpg

4 Police walas : Not one uniform matches with the other persons uniform.

Oh BTW I also see one with belt wearing over his jumper.

Also J&K police has big red shoulder tag on each dark green jumper which is not visible.

Neither do I see in any of the above pictures despite all pics from J&K police. Did you see any red tags on the shoulders of anyone ??

Thats another propaganda.

Yeh of course. Dream on.

The whole world is against J&K police: such a lovely bunch of people.

BTW I haven’t seen such a huge variety and self improvised mix&match of uniform in a single force.

I guess it is called UNIFORM for a reason. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom