What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Americans would never do that , we will . Its in their extreme favor to keep us fighting and keep Lockheed martin , Boeing and others getting our arms contracts.
In 1965 they are ones who played pivotal role, that two begging nations not fight with their aid money.
They know if the kashmir issue is resolved then Pakistan and India will become allies , our borders would be opened , there would be trade happening all over the place our people would be well off and Pakistan would help India to solve their issues with china and by having done that America as a sole super power wont be the only one . Eu wont be the only union , do you see my points benny?
I have to completely disagree, even if Kashmir issue is magically resolved, I do not see Pakistan & India being friends. We are still Kaffirs, Cunning Brahmins, Opportunistic Banias, these stereotypes are institutionalized in Pakistan.. there are similar caricatures of Pakistanis that are played out India (even though not as bigoted).

The best Indian and Pakistan can hope is to be peaceful neighbors.

Kindly do it atleast for P..O..K. then. Declare it as an Independent country in UN, and we may follow.

With our opponents ranting shamelessly that IOK is India's integral part, it might be not possible for us. You can force us by accepting that IOK is a disputed territory and amending your constitution which claims IOK to be state of India.

:)

NEW YORK: Stating that Jammu and Kashmir is an internal matter of India, external affairs minister S M Krishna has asked Pakistan to end its illegal occupation of some parts of the state before advising New Delhi.

"Kashmir is an internal matter of India," said Krishna, who is here on a 10-day visit to attend the annual UN General Assembly meeting.

Pointing out that Pakistan is in "illegal occupation of some parts of Jammu and Kashmir", Krishna said, "it is desirable that they vacate that and then start advising India as to how to go about doing things in Kashmir."

"We have taken certain actions in terms of assisting what needs to be done in Kashmir... An all party delegation has just gone back to Delhi and they have had wide ranging discussions across the board from all shades of opinion.

"So, Government of India is fully conscious of its responsibilities... institutional mechanism and individual mechanism will be put in place so that the genuine grievances of Kashmir and the people of Kashmir will be addressed squarely and directly," the external affairs minister told TV news channel.

India tells Pak to end its illegal occupation of J&K - The Times of India India tells Pak to end its illegal occupation of J&K - The Times of India

With our opponents ranting shamelessly that IOK is India's integral part, it might be not possible for us. You can force us by accepting that IOK is a disputed territory and amending your constitution which claims IOK to be state of India.

Not IOK, Its the P..O..K. that we say is an integral part of India which you have forcibly occupied. there is no such thing like IOK, if there is any, it stands for "India's Own Kashmir", which is whole of J & K

Not IOK, Its the P..O..K. that we say is an integral part of India which you have forcibly occupied. there is no such thing like IOK, if there is any, it stands for "India's Own Kashmir", which is whole of J & K

Yeah whatever. :)

:cool:

We have also done our part of reciprocation by accepting India's occupation of Gurdaspur, Hyderabad and Junagadh.Can't do it for IOK. Sorry.

Gurdaspur? LOL - how did you come up with that gem? Hyderabad and Junagadh - well this issue has been discussed on various threads - revisit it.

Gurdaspur? LOL - how did you come up with that gem? Hyderabad and Junagadh - well this issue has been discussed on various threads - revisit it.

Yeah I have visited those theads, with poor AM giving the answers to the questions which have been answered hundred times. ;)

Anyways I think you didn't understand my post.

external affairs minister S M Krishna

April-Fool-s-Day-21.gif

Yeah I have visited those theads, with poor AM giving the answers to the questions which have been answered hundred times. ;)

Anyways I think you didn't understand my post.

In a nutshell - yea - Junagadh and Hyderabad were incorporated into India after partition. But Gurdaspur was awarded by the boundary commission. It had a lot of Ahmadiyas as well and the population was about evenly divided. Compare this to something like the Chittagong Hill Tracts which was awarded to Pakistan where majority were Hindus/Buddhists - you don't see Indians still talking about it.

suicide attacks can settle the Kashmir issue with in 4 to 5 years.because if America can not stop them i Iraq & Afghanistan than who India can stop them

You are under-estimating Indians. I do not have to explain more than that. Especially, when it comes to suppressing insurgencies..

suicide attacks can settle the Kashmir issue with in 4 to 5 years.because if America can not stop them i Iraq & Afghanistan than who India can stop them

This is what i call True Pakistani..This what a Pakistani can think and Pakistani army is trying to do this after Afghanistan war but they them self caught in the fire but still wanted to continue..great go for it..

Don't forget these terrorist is not present in India unlike pakistan, afganistan and iraq...

Back
Top Bottom