What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
i am very ashamed that u cant get the point frm this.isi played an important role during soviet war and it is number one also:p:P:P
Still didn't get it.....

Got anything speak openly otherwise STFU .....And please if its again those lame accusation on ISI come with solid proof.....

remember isi have budget of 5 billion dollars:,and border is too long,as mentioned by the person in the video

5b is a big money to afford Always Ultra for Indian army or we can replace it with another brand :pop:

So which game was this eight year old kashmiri playing? Did the game included throwing stones on the security forces and army along with their uncles and older brothers?

Kashmiri moms, please keep your kids in control. Tell them not to follow what Gelani uncle says. He always talks about voilence including stone throwing, dharna at lal chauk. Kashmiri dads, please send your kids to school and try to get yourself some job and take care of your family. There is no difference for a common family like yours, if you stay with India or Pakistan. Gelani and other hurriyat leaders are just using you and your family to do their dirty work.

Ask Gelani uncle and other hurriyat leaders about their kids. Why they never paticipate in stone throwing game? When was the last time they themselves were hit by police and army? Where do they go when security forces start charging? Where their assets comes from?

Reactions: WHF
AJK is independent ?? :blink:.. sirjee ... the word independence is just a word for them... AJK is now like a dark world.. The people there if given an opportunity to see the real world the situation will be different.. Poor people living there are converted to terrorist in the pretext of religion ... holy quran is thought to them in a different way than the real way... even this small thing is being twisted by GoP think about other complex functioning.. do you call this Freedom???

Besides the independence question, the correct question to ask is: have the current federations of India and Pakistan worked for its constituents? The answer is no. Only a minority (including those on this forum) are benefiting. The real focus should be on de-federating the entire region and assembling things in a way that works better economically, health wise etc. for everyone. Religion and politics based on religion/caste should be abolished asap.

Kashmir Solution according to USA is the LOC.

Wat more do pakistanis expect India,s new ally to say.

USA will side with status quo at best and worst tell pakistan to sort out the Terror War going on at home first.

Pakistan cant rely on USA to help over India nowadays

The same could be said of Pakistan. What I fail to grasp is just how does a small boy expect a larger one to return him his bicycle when he is constantly punching, pulling hair, throwing tantrums etc., in short merely adding to the frustration and anger of the larger one who knowing how well the boy is capable of handling his belongings is also morally against handing over his bicycle as he realizes that the smaller one is incapable of handling his possessions responsibly.

Kashmir is internal matter of India: SM Krishna

New York, Sep 23: External Affairs Minister SM Krishna has asked Pakistan to end its illegal occupation of some parts of the state before advising New Delhi.

Buzz up!
Krishna who on a 10-day visit to attend the annual UN General Assembly meeting said "Kashmir is an internal matter of India."

Pointing out that Pakistan is in "illegal occupation of some parts of Jammu Kashmir", Krishna said, "it is desirable that they vacate that and then start advising India as to how to go about doing things in Kashmir."

"We have taken certain actions in terms of assisting what needs to be done in Kashmir. An all party delegation has just gone back to Delhi and they have had wide ranging discussions across the board from all shades of opinion.

"Indian government is fully conscious of its responsibilities. Institutional and individual mechanism will be put in place so that the genuine grievances of Kashmir and the people of Kashmir will be addressed squarely and directly," Krishna told a TV news channel.

The same could be said of Pakistan. What I fail to grasp is just how does a small boy expect a larger one to return him his bicycle when he is constantly punching, pulling hair, throwing tantrums etc., in short merely adding to the frustration and anger of the larger one who knowing how well the boy is capable of handling his belongings is also morally against handing over his bicycle as he realizes that the smaller one is incapable of handling his possessions responsibly.
Maybe the older boy should stop burning, twisting and melting the bicycle? Your comment is just asking for a flame thread. And I'm sure this will quickly become a flaming thread.

Pakistan is trying so hard, now it wants to interfere in India's internal matters. Look what they did to ***, handed parts of it to China, GOP is incapable of handling its own country and it wants to try their hands in a complex issue like Kashmir, no body wanna interfere here then why blow the whistle.

:angry:

I don't like to feed trolls. I also try to avoid any Pak-Indo threads as they are only filled with hatred but i would like to advice you and all Indians that stop treating Pak as some younger brother of yours or a young boy. This is exactly the kind of attitude that irks us the most. You are nothing to us.

I don't like to feed trolls. I also try to avoid any Pak-Indo threads as they are only filled with hatred but i would like to advice you and all Indians that stop treating Pak as some younger brother of yours or a young boy. This is exactly the kind of attitude that irks us the most. You are nothing to us.

you are nothing to us too:bunny::lol:

you r right abt the nature of this kind of threads.no indian treat any pakistani as younger brother.i dont know how u got this?as mentioned by most of the members we are rivals,so no possibility of brotherhood etc.
and regarding to
You are nothing to us

ask this to ur army chief who says we r india centric.why he always say that we need to pay attention more at eastern border.rest u can understand

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom