What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
What you regard as an occupied territory, we regard as a part of our motherland.

Who's to be believed?

Nevertheless, we caould agree on a most basic aspect to not disrespect dead soldiers but ALAS!, Your excellency does not think so.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/forum-information/78490-policy-libel-kashmir-related.html#post1235509

Its a Disputed territory recognized by United Nations and this is why the border is called the Line of Control.

Kashmir is not Your motherland it belongs to Kashmiris and you Invaded it in 1948.

You cannot just go around and spread your propaganda on this- Jammu & Kashmir is a disputed region occupied by you and where your these very soldiers have killed Thousands of Kashmiris over their period of oppression.

The Invasion soldiers don't deserve any respect specially when they are carrying out mass atrocities.

Fighting for Motherland is different from occupying and slave holding a nation.

Get your Concepts clear - in my Eyes indian soldiers deserve No respect because of the violation of United Nations rules as well as Human rights.

Get your Concepts clear - in my Eyes indian soldiers deserve No respect because of the violation of United Nations rules as well as Human rights.

apply this on you,
1)wat happened when you trained the terrorist to blast the afghanistan?
2)where were human rights gone when pakistan supported violence in indian punjab which was not occupied?
3)same in north eastern states...........
4)where human rights goes when ur army kill the baloch leaders.in their eyes ,u have occupied their land n u r exploiting them....

and regarding to respect,i can say same abt ur army when they got killed

:tdown::tdown:

The Invasion soldiers don't deserve any respect specially when they are carrying out mass atrocities.

Yes they do. Soldiers no matter where they are or which army or country they are, deserve a treatment befitting a soldier fighinng for his country.

You'd do well to see the following video on how dead soldiers should be respected.

YouTube - Kargil War - Pakistani Army surrenders and accepts bodies

BUT MAY BE IT IS A BIG ASK OF YOU AND HENCE I'M NOT CARRYING THIS ARGUMENT ANY FURTHER :wave:

Yes you are and that's why I did not report your post. But since I used to think you are a sincere and grown up guy, I expected you to give due respect to fallen soldiers even if they belonged to the enemy camp.

But, may be, you are not so grown up after all.

They do and i have had threads on that - check them out !

They deserve respect only when defending their homeland not dead while trying to keep their illegal oppression in place and defying international rules , keeping international media out , not allowing local politicians to go abroad and participate in events - ban SMS and Television and mobile service , Internet.

"Morality and gun are opposite - morality dies when gun starts"

I dont need your lectures on that - i have read the policy and acting according to it.

you know what man,you read so much but applies nufing... You have no sympthy for human being ,even he dead which is a basic rite of him.

Yes they do. Soldiers no matter where they are or which army or country they are, deserve a treatment befitting a soldier fighinng for his country.

You'd do well to see the following video on how dead soldiers should be respected.

YouTube - Kargil War - Pakistani Army surrenders and accepts bodies

BUT MAY BE IT IS A BIG ASK OF YOU AND HENCE I'M NOT CARRYING THIS ARGUMENT ANY FURTHER :wave:

Its off topic - but we don't have any graves of Indian soldiers fallen in our side.

Thousands of them have been returned with honor - its an International obligation of war. Everyone follows it and it has got nothing to do with the topic neither there is any element of surrender.

Good work !

Next time remind me of the same sentiment when TTP beheads or blasts of convoy of rangers...I would love to pay your soldiers in kind..In my eyes they are no better.....I am pretty sure that many in NWFP would share the same sentiment.....

chodo yaar , ye to chalta hi rahega - They ll kill 2 soldiers , we' ll kill twenty of those separatist/ militant scum. Rest in peace you those brave soldiers.

I hope this matter gets solved quickly

They do and i have had threads on that - check them out !

They deserve respect only when defending their homeland not dead while trying to keep their illegal oppression in place and defying international rules , keeping international media out , not allowing local politicians to go abroad and participate in events - ban SMS and Television and mobile service , Internet.

"Morality and gun are opposite - morality dies when gun starts"

Kindly see the video in post 41. Speaks truckloads for what should be and should not be done.

chodo yaar , ye to chalta hi rahega - They ll kill 2 soldiers , we' ll kill twenty of those separatist/ militant scum. Rest in peace to those brave soldiers.

I hope this problem gets solved quickly.

Next time remind me of the same sentiment when TTP beheads or blasts of convoy of rangers...I would love to pay your soldiers in kind..In my eyes they are no better.....I am pretty sure that many in NWFP would share the same sentiment.....

No you won't. Two wrongs do not make a right. :nono:

@indians,

obama truly said that there are terror havens across the border,

Any combatants who are not in uniform endanger the civilian population and thus deserve nothing other than being lined up and shot.

Since Pakistan does not ensure that all combatants crossing the line of control are wear Pakistan uniform, full responsibility for any collateral damage lies with Pakistan alone.

you are not kashmir nor this forum rite ? ?

Neither are you.

You and your army in Country of Kashmir occupied by India, are invaders. You are Indians and NOT Kashmiris.

Now come back to the equation of Indians and Pakistani and this forum then

Indians, Indian members, Indian army in IoK and Indian puppets in IoK are supporters of invasion of Country of Kashmir.

Pakistanis, Pakistani members and this forum are supporter of right of Kashmiris to get their country back from Indian occupation.

May God give strengthen to Kashmiris and Kashmiri fighters

Nearly 59,000 families migrated from Kashmir due to militancy

Agencies Tags : Number of Kashmiri migrants, Valley Posted: Tue Nov 09 2010, 15:35 hrs New Delhi:

Nearly 59,000 families are reported to have migrated from Kashmir following the outbreak of militancy in the 1990s and none of them has returned to the Valley till now, Government said.

"Due to the onset of militancy in the 1990's, 58,697 families are reported to have migrated from the Valley and are temporarily settled in Jammu, Delhi and other parts of the country," Minister of State for Home Ajay Maken said in a written reply to Lok Sabha.

Giving details of the various measures taken for rehabilitation of Kashmiri migrants, he said 200 flats have been constructed at Sheikpora in Budgam district.

Two model clusters in Matttan and Kheer Bhavani containing temporary shelters for Kashmiri migrants have 18 flats and 100 one-room tenements respectively, Maken said.

Maken said no family has returned to the Valley and it is not possible to indicate any time line for the same.

Nearly 59,000 families migrated from Kashmir due to militancy

Who is responsible for that :hitwall:

Dont forget the one and half million kashmiri refugees in pakistan and AJK!

I think you will find that it is the indian govt that is responsible for the killing fields of kashmir......Have a vote on the issue and we have peace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom