What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Its a Disputed territory recognized by United Nations and this is why the border is called the Line of Control.

Kashmir is not Your motherland it belongs to Kashmiris and you Invaded it in 1948.

You cannot just go around and spread your propaganda on this- Jammu & Kashmir is a disputed region occupied by you and where your these very soldiers have killed Thousands of Kashmiris over their period of oppression.

The Invasion soldiers don't deserve any respect specially when they are carrying out mass atrocities.

As history documents it....the invaders were the Lashkars and the regular army of Pakistan that invaded the Kashmiris....without their permission mind you....

So start by taking away the "Shahadat" for all those invaders who have been responsible for the current Kashmir mess...

PS: Unless you have a signed document from Kashmiris stating they seeked Pakistani help which resulting in the invasion....please dont even bother arguing...

Hypocrisy runs deep in many Pakistanis...

Next time remind me of the same sentiment when TTP beheads or blasts of convoy of rangers...I would love to pay your soldiers in kind..In my eyes they are no better.....I am pretty sure that many in NWFP would share the same sentiment.....

:bunny::bunny::bunny: i am from NWFP/KP and many from my province of Pakistan share one thing that is that we can spit on India trillion times when it comes to Indian terrorism against our country.

We had liberated one part of Kashmir and we are ready to kill every invader soldier in IoK.

Rest you can poke your nose over TTP we dont care what bhartis say as it does not matter :bunny:

For one KP/Balochistan India have two dozen insurgencies

Neither are you.

You and your army in Country of Kashmir occupied by India, are invaders. You are Indians and NOT Kashmiris.

Now come back to the equation of Indians and Pakistani and this forum then

Indians, Indian members, Indian army in IoK and Indian puppets in IoK are supporters of invasion of Country of Kashmir.

Pakistanis, Pakistani members and this forum are supporter of right of Kashmiris to get their country back from Indian occupation.

May God give strengthen to Kashmiris and Kashmiri fighters

i can say same abt insurgency in pakistan:blah::blah::blah::blah:

Neither are you.

You and your army in Country of Kashmir occupied by India, are invaders. You are Indians and NOT Kashmiris.

Now come back to the equation of Indians and Pakistani and this forum then

Indians, Indian members, Indian army in IoK and Indian puppets in IoK are supporters of invasion of Country of Kashmir.

Pakistanis, Pakistani members and this forum are supporter of right of Kashmiris to get their country back from Indian occupation.

May God give strengthen to Kashmiris and Kashmiri fighters

So by that logic, you are interfering in the matter of a seperate nation.....aka Kashmir as you claim...

Who gave you the right to do so? Have the Kashmiris as an "independent" people ratified such moves? Do you have any proof that the Kashmiris even want your interference?

We maybe criminals and thieves...but damn us if we are going to be criticized by other Criminals and Thieves....

As history documents it....the invaders were the Lashkars and the regular army of Pakistan that invaded the Kashmiris....without their permission mind you....

So start by taking away the "Shahadat" for all those invaders who have been responsible for the current Kashmir mess...

PS: Unless you have a signed document from Kashmiris stating they seeked Pakistani help which resulting in the invasion....please dont even bother arguing...

Hypocrisy runs deep in many Pakistanis.

Hypocrisy runs deep in Indians for the matter that if bharat had a document which would have signed according to the wishes of the common Kashmiris then you would not have the headache of keeping thousands of Army, paramilitary, and puppets now in Kashmir country .

A document signed through blackmailing the tyrant raja by India conditioning it with sending the army to counter the Kashmiri fighters, IS NOT AT ALL legal neither recognised by the international laws.

So all in all :tdown::tdown::tdown:

So by that logic, you are interfering in the matter of a seperate nation.....aka Kashmir as you claim...

We have NOT YET interfered.

Who gave you the right to do so? Have the Kashmiris as an "independent" people ratified such moves? Do you have any proof that the Kashmiris even want your interference?

The Pakistani flags in IoK are in itself an evidence.

What Kashmiris want if you want to know just hold an independent plebiscite under International bodies/orgs and let the Kashmiris decide.

If the Kashmiri decide to join India then we will send you congrats and sweet and accept it.

If they want to be independent we will welcome it as well.

If they want to join Pakistan we will welcome it as well

We maybe criminals and thieves...but damn us if we are going to be criticized by other Criminals and Thieves....

You should be criticised because we still have some principles, India does not have any viz a viz Kashmir

i can say same abt insurgency in pakistan:blah::blah::blah::blah:

:rofl::rofl: we have not said anything about insurgencies in India yet.

Kashmir is not part of India hence its not an insurgency in India rather its struggle to kick out the invaders by Kashmiris from their country.

:rofl::rofl: we have not said anything about insurgencies in India yet.

Kashmir is not part of India hence its not an insurgency in India rather its struggle to kick out the invaders by Kashmiris from their country.

kashmir is integral part of india

we basically say--->>

bharat kashmir sey kanyakumari tak hai.

if u still dont understand hindi n english version,then i cant do anything.
baaki rab hi jaane:wave::wave:

We have NOT YET interfered.

not officially.

The Pakistani flags in IoK are in itself an evidence.

you mean at lal chowk..then what about the thousands of Indian flags in other parts of Kashmir like jammu and Ladakh ?

What Kashmiris want if you want to know just hold an independent plebiscite under International bodies/orgs and let the Kashmiris decide.

If the Kashmiri decide to join India then we will send you congrats and sweet and accept it.

If they want to be independent we will welcome it as well.

If they want to join Pakistan we will welcome it as well

if it was really so easy for you to accept everything peacefully, we wouldnt have seen the fights in 48,65 and 99.

You should be criticised because we still have some principles, India does not have any viz a viz Kashmir

yeah,...your priniciples :blah::blah: :lazy:

you mean at lal chowk..then what about the thousands of Indian flags in other parts of Kashmir like jammu and Ladakh ?

Pakistani flags hoisted and hoisting by Common Kashmiris in Kashmir under Indian invasion is one thing and Indian flags' hoisting by occupier Indians in IoK is totally another.

the former shows the will of the Kashmiri the later is at gun point.

if it was really so easy for you to accept everything peacefully, we wouldnt have seen the fights in 48,65 and 99.

If you have held the independent plebiscite we would not have seen 48, 65, 99.

I dont even know how to respond to this. I have written 3 different answers to my so called countrymen and thought of them as too harsh. I believe in the struggle for a free kashmir and my family is actively involved in this process. I will never disgrace a person fighting for what he feels right. The so called countrymen who think they are speaking for Pakistan or Kashmiris are speaking out of their *** and I would not bother responding to them. Every soldier fights for what he believes is right and he dies an honorable death. I pray for the martyred family. I just hope these foreigners still talking about Pakistan will understand the complexities of war one day, when they finally get to understand what they speak so freely about on these forums.

Don't worry because we won't be seeing such wars again, you know why?

Because ab toh you just cannot take Kashmir from us.

You have two options:

1. Fight a nuclear war with us, prevail over us and then take kashmir.

2. Accept LoC as International Border.

Sau baaton kee ek baat, You are not getting Kashmir now.

Jo karna hai kar lo. :wave:

Pakistani flags hoisted and hoisting by Common Kashmiris in Kashmir under Indian invasion is one thing and Indian flags' hoisting by occupier Indians in IoK is totally another.

the former shows the will of the Kashmiri the later is at gun point.

you mean flags hoisted by the Pak sponsored separatists ?? I know which part of kashmir they represent.

where was your demand of plebiscite the way you are asking now..should have thought before attacking. so dont give me the crap, that you take every decision peacefully. :tdown:

I dont even know how to respond to this. I have written 3 different answers to my so called countrymen and thought of them as too harsh. I believe in the struggle for a free kashmir and my family is actively involved in this process. I will never disgrace a person fighting for what he feels right. The so called countrymen who think they are speaking for Pakistan or Kashmiris are speaking out of their *** and I would not bother responding to them. Every soldier fights for what he believes is right and he dies an honorable death. I pray for the martyred family. I just hope these foreigners still talking about Pakistan will understand the complexities of war one day, when they finally get to understand what they speak so freely about on these forums.

disgracing ? who is disgracing Indian occupier soldiers with regard to Kashmir ?

Nobody says "good job" when any Indian security official is killed in any Indian insurgency area like Maoist, naxal area.

Here when it comes to Kashmir

We support the oppressed (Kashmiris/Kashmiri fighters) against the oppressor (Indian occupier army)

Just like Indians pat Israeli soldiers for killing Palestinians and we criticise Israeli soldiers for the same.
what is so hard to understand that ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom