What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
you mean flags hoisted by the Pak sponsored separatists ?? I know which part of kashmir they represent.

:lol::lol: clinging to straws?

Thousands of Kashmiris including women and children coming on roads against Indian invaders are sponsored by Pakistan ?????????

where was your demand of plebiscite the way you are asking now..should have thought before attacking. so dont give me the crap, that you take every decision peacefully. :tdown:

oK YOU can have your own crap if you think that works though it fail to work uptill now.

Kashmiris say bhooka nanga hindustan jan say pyara Pakistan.

Thats not our fault indeed something is wrong at your end.

chodo yaar , ye to chalta hi rahega - They ll kill 2 soldiers , we' ll kill twenty of those separatist/ militant scum. Rest in peace to those brave soldiers.

I hope this problem gets solved quickly.

Buddy dnt compare our brave soldier with those terrorist

It doesn't matter how many of them died but single one of our brave soul cost a lot.

RIP to brave soldier.

disgracing ? who is disgracing Indian occupier soldiers with regard to Kashmir ?

Nobody says "good job" when any Indian security official is killed in any Indian insurgency area like Maoist, naxal area.

Here when it comes to Kashmir

We support the oppressed (Kashmiris/Kashmiri fighters) against the oppressor (Indian occupier army)

Just like Indians pat Israeli soldiers for killing Palestinians and we criticise Israeli soldiers for the same.
what is so hard to understand that ?

You do not support anything and anyone by talking down to your enemy. You talk nonsense and it angers me beyond reproach. You have no idea how things are done and talk out of your turn and other orifices. Enough is enough. Give the dead what they deserve in whatever religion and whatever belief. I would expect the same from my enemy but if I do not get it I would have done my part.

Hypocrisy runs deep in Indians for the matter that if bharat had a document which would have signed according to the wishes of the common Kashmiris then you would not have the headache of keeping thousands of Army, paramilitary, and puppets now in Kashmir country .

Sorry...dont think thats called hypocrisy...

A document signed through blackmailing the tyrant raja by India conditioning it with sending the army to counter the Kashmiri fighters, IS NOT AT ALL legal neither recognised by the international laws.

LOL...so your claim is that we blackmailed him to protect his country from invaders?
I think that sounds like a cry for help...more than blackmail...
And whats funny is that the blame is on India...NOT Pakistan for sending in invaders...AMAZING LOGIC!

So you expect us to help him free of charge? In the same light you should be fighting in the WOT without any expectation for compensation I think right? Or is your expectation of compensation considered blackmail too?

Besides....prove with documental evidence that the Raja was coerced into signing the document...
Seems proof of claim is the trend for pakistanis now and I demand the same...
Thank you!

Why are we even bothered to discuss/legitimise hunting down these Freedom fighters to some external party.??

These "freedom" fighters have signed their own freedom warrant when they shot two brave hearts. I can guarentee that in another few days they will be hunted down like *****.

R.I.P Martyrs....The nation will always remember you and your death will be avenged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Forcetrip - May your tribe increase, Sir.

You do not support anything and anyone by talking down to your enemy. You talk nonsense and it angers me beyond reproach. You have no idea how things are done and talk out of your turn and other orifices. Enough is enough. Give the dead what they deserve in whatever religion and whatever belief. I would expect the same from my enemy but if I do not get it I would have done my part.

thats not my headache if you can not understand truth.

I had not insulted the dead so keep your sermon to yourself.

And if its about respecting the enemy then please lecture your Indian friends to respect the dead fighters as well if they have the courage.

for me Kashmiris have the right to fight against the invaders.

Period.

:lol::lol: clinging to straws?

Thousands of Kashmiris including women and children coming on roads against Indian invaders are sponsored by Pakistan ?????????

we know it very well which specific part of kashmir that people belong to and who has the influence there. who do you think these seperatists work for ?? do you really think they need freedom with pakistan flag in their hands ?

oK YOU can have your own crap if you think that works though it fail to work uptill now.

that isnt the answer........suits you though.:D

Kashmiris say bhooka nanga hindustan jan say pyara Pakistan.

Thats not our fault indeed something is wrong at your end.

exactly..I for one agree that its our Govt's fault that we go to the extreme to prove the democracy..there are other effective ways to bring these puppets and their owners in line. :smokin:

we know it very well which specific part of kashmir that people belong to and who has the influence there. who do you think these seperatists work for ?? do you really think they need freedom with pakistan flag in their hands ?

Oh please dont tell me an Indian sitting in India can give the verdict that who they are.

Just hold a plebiscite if you think that India has the support of majority.

But Indian fear to lose and fear to face defeat for their claim is refraining you from holding plebiscite otherwise you would have done it.

Kashmiris need their country back from Indian occupation and thats what matters whether its with Pakistani flags in their hand or without Pakistani flags thats not an issue.

exactly..I for one agree that its our Govt's fault that we go to the extreme to prove the democracy..there are other effective ways to bring these puppets and their owners in line. :smokin:

:lol: democracy ??? with weapons and killings ?

Just hold a plebiscite if you think that India has the support of majority.

But Indian fear to lose and fear to face defeat for their claim is refraining you from holding plebiscite otherwise you would have done it.

We'd rather lose a nuclear war than a referendum.:P

P.S. You still haven't read posts 65 and 69 yet perhaps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom