What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The bastards are the illegal occupation forces, who terrorise a whole people who are held prisoner, by a fascist state :wave:

They deserve no pity. :disagree:

This is what at the extream level you can think,,,rather then this....What else you can do??

:hang2:

When people fight for their freedom, thousands will take their place.
it does not matter if those brave hero's who did this operation die, they have the gratitude of their people. And they will continue to destroy the fascist oppressors. :coffee:

I reccommend you with true honoure .. plsss,,join those thousands and became a brave hero....plss ,sir we would have the pleasre to see you ........lol:pop:

yeah and there is bravery in training the terrorist inside country's safe hevan and then send them to other country for killing inncent people..!

M,S roy??? the traitor right?? and a cheap popularity seeker?? ohh she might be popular there isn't she?? silenceing here voice?? lol,,,,No one here even cared to arest here after here hateful statement...!
:cheesy::cheesy: nor the gov neither ppl take her seriously,,,,idk about other side of border...:smokin:

indian nazi occupation forces are not innocent civilians, they chose to come to terrorise and oppress an innocent people, so they deserve absolutely no sympathy.

Ms Roy is no traitor, she has the genuine self interest of the indian people, she knows that the indian deep state, wishes to keep the poor under tight control. She is a hero, future generations in your country will build monuments to her, because she stared the devil (indian fascist state) in the eye, and the indian state blinked. :yahoo:

I reccommend you with true honoure .. plsss,,join those thousands and became a brave hero....plss ,sir we would have the pleasre to see you ........lol:pop:

We have so much support in your country, people are eager to sell your facist government out, many many people provide information that weakens your security from within.

Even members of your security forces provide us with information, that allows ingress of our operatives, in a way you are a good enemy - that gives us so much opportunity. :smitten:

As the crowd continued to swell I listened carefully to the slogans, because rhetoric often holds the key to all kinds of understanding. There were plenty of insults and humiliation for India: Ay jabiron ay zalimon, Kashmir hamara chhod do (Oh oppressors, Oh wicked ones, Get out of our Kashmir.) The slogan that cut through me like a knife and clean broke my heart was this one: Nanga bhookha Hindustan, jaan se pyaara Pakistan. (Naked, starving India, More precious than life itself - Pakistan.)

Arundhati Roy

Salute to the brave lady....

indian nazi occupation forces are not innocent civilians, they chose to come to terrorise and oppress an innocent people, so they deserve absolutely no sympathy.

lol,,Did i asked you to sympathaies ?? read my post and then say..!
And yeah there is no need of your sympathy even if u want too ,,just keep your sympathy to yourself your soldiers needs that more then ours who are currently fight WOT and terrorist attacks within your country..!
Ms Roy is no traitor

May be in your eyes or of your countrymen or officials..!

she is a traitor according to indians and thats what matters not your opinon:wave:

she has the genuine self interest of the indian people, she knows that the indian deep state, wishes to keep the poor under tight control. She is a hero, future generations in your country will build monuments to her, because she stared the devil (indian fascist state) in the eye, and the indian state blinked. :yahoo:

lol,,her statments bring smiles on your face,,isn't it? :cheesy:
either call indian force nazi or anything,,watever you want,,but your remarks worth anything?? not even a penny..! So,enjoy your comments on PDF dude,,,and have a cup of hot tea..:coffee:

The reality

kashmir is and kashmir will remain an integral part of india...

:pop:

As the crowd continued to swell I listened carefully to the slogans, because rhetoric often holds the key to all kinds of understanding. There were plenty of insults and humiliation for India: Ay jabiron ay zalimon, Kashmir hamara chhod do (Oh oppressors, Oh wicked ones, Get out of our Kashmir.) The slogan that cut through me like a knife and clean broke my heart was this one: Nanga bhookha Hindustan, jaan se pyaara Pakistan. (Naked, starving India, More precious than life itself - Pakistan.)

Arundhati Roy

Salute to the brave lady....

Nanga bhookha Hindustan, jaan se pyaara Pakistan. (Naked, starving India, More precious than life itself - Pakistan.

tell this to obama,who is bhooka nanga.

geelani was dancing due to his visit,let him to dance.he has got the answer:wave::wave:

:wave:
We have so much support in your country, people are eager to sell your facist government out, many many people provide information that weakens your security from within.

Even members of your security forces provide us with information, that allows ingress of our operatives, in a way you are a good enemy - that gives us so much opportunity. :smitten:

WOW.!!! ,,congrats then and best of luck for your future plan sir..!

You are here and i hope you are young and i am here and i am young,,,,keep these words by me in your head..that will help you in future!

lets see wat will happen we both still got plenty of time to live,,and i am sure in your lifetime when you get old,,you will hear these words even at that time which your hearing now..!

"kashmir is an kashmir will remain integral part of india

just keep in your head this line,,it will help you for sure
:pop:

Well rafi before commenting on ur post i would like to know ur take on
a]why pak is interested in kashmir
and b]solution for kashmir according to you.

You keep on saying nazi germany, dark slave , oppressor, invader, arundhati roy is awsome etc etc as much as u wish and as long as you wish..

But

nothing... i mean nothing... nothing ever is going to change .... ever.

So say you .. The power of the human wave that does not include stupidity won over the subcontinent from the british .. India will not stand a chance if the leadership demands so.. Once we get over the ignorant ways to handle things .. the people of kashmir will not need a UN resolution or india's say in how to get to do things.. till then I will respect your comments as something the british said and did at the same location a long time ago as well and murdered people to stop the noise along the way.

So say you .. The power of the human wave that does not include stupidity won over the subcontinent from the british .. India will not stand a chance if the leadership demands so.. Once we get over the ignorant ways to handle things .. the people of kashmir will not need a UN resolution or india's say in how to get to do things.. till then I will respect your comments as something the british said and did at the same location a long time ago as well and murdered people to stop the noise along the way.

Good luck with that....

Good luck with that....

One should not forget their own history, we people of subcontinent struggled against british raj, we died, we tried, but in the end we got our independence after countless sacrifices, we credited Bhagat Singh and many more, Britishers labeled him and many more as terrorists. Kashmiri's are the same breed, as we are, they struggled with us then, only difference is that their struggle is still going on, and they will get what is their birth right, rightfully theirs, for what they are fighting for, dying for, for what we fought and died for, INDEPENDENCE

So good luck to you aswell.

One should not forget their own history, we people of subcontinent struggled against british raj, we died, we tried, but in the end we got our independence after countless sacrifices, we credited Bhagat Singh and many more, Britishers labeled him and many more as terrorists. Kashmiri's are the same breed, as we are, they struggled with us then, only difference is that their struggle is still going on, and they will get what is their birth right, rightfully theirs, for what they are fighting for, dying for, for what we fought and died for, INDEPENDENCE

So good luck to you as well.

you mean that Pakistan has been a country since 700BC? And since when did you clubbed Pakistanis with us down trodden Indians? I appreciate the "we" to refer to the sub-continent, its just hard to digest when we keep hearing that Pakistan always had it's separate identity since the big bang

As for the independence struggle, bhagat singh is held in high regard but he still failed to get us independent. It was the non-violent movement of Gandhi that led to the independence. I don't recall Gandhi throwing stones at anyone. So lets not compare the Kashmir situation with India's independence struggle.

I admit kashmiris have issues, but pelting stones will make matters worse for them. Fighting from a disadvantaged position is very costly; Kashmiris separatists, which are a minority if I may add need to understand that dialogue (non-violence) is the only way forward. This is very similar to the current Indo-Pak quagmire as well.

Last edited:
Thanks for my friends reminding me about, the Brits - they too felt they would never leave, look forward to the day when we will see a great big statue to Ms Roy in the centre of delhi, where indian's will bring their children to pay homage to the saviour of india.

The courage of Ms Roy humbles us all....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom