What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
But the reality is, we don't want Pakistan anymore. Even the RSS-CIA-MOSSAD-Bajrang Dal-VHP-SS etc don't want Pakistani territory even if you offer it on a platter.

The state of J&K is the only issue and if your side accepts us, we can be really good neighbours. Before you mock 'good neighbour' word, I'd like to add that I am a Bhutanese national from my mother's side; so trust me: India can become a very good neighbour if conditions are right. :)

Vajra_Yuddh,
We have lived generations after generations along-with people in India and we know what mindset they have but thanks for attempting and trying to show the good picture of India which you see. Our lense is slightly different because of historical and contemporary issues. Just to give you an idea, the same good neighbor stopped our water during the cultivation season and gave us gift of food inflation.

Our definition of friend is friendship with dignity, respect and equality which we never received so matters aren't as "changeable" as you imagine they would because of Kashmir alone.

We have lived generations after generations along-with people in India and we know what mindset they have but thanks for attempting and trying to show the good picture of India which you see. Our lense is slightly different because of historical and contemporary issues. Just to give you an idea, the same good neighbor stopped our water during the cultivation season and gave us gift of food inflation.

Did I forget to tell you that I am Indian from my dad's side? Your thinking is twisted by your leaders because the whole reason to encourage you to leave your homes and form another nation was based on doing, believing, hating and not understanding everything we do. This blame goes to your leaders not to us.

We didn't initiate the war on the state of J&K; your pakhtoon tribesmen did. So what were you expecting us to do? Sit and do nothing?

What about the militancy that you have been gifting our people for last 25 years? You can reject every allegation just to please yourself but that won't wash the blot away.

What are u talking about water blocking? Your interior minister himself said that water shortage is due to mismanagement. Now call him our paid agent too because you will only deny what any Indian will say. That is the core of your existence as a separate state. To do everything opposite of what we do.

Our definition of friend is friendship with dignity, respect and equality which we never received so matters aren't as "changeable" as you imagine they would because of Kashmir alone.

Respect we can but not retaliate we cannot. From the latest proof of your one-sided attack was Kargil. We only responded. What do you expect us to do? you violate Geneva conventions on treating prisoners of war badly, you attack our hills and try to take them over and finally when none of this works, use religion as an ideology to create insurgency.

You have done what you think was right; we are doing what we think is right. In short, the war is only your choice; not ours. However, that doesn't mean we will not defend without mercy.

Indian military's stand is clear; no initiation from our side for anything; but definitely we be the ones to finish any risen conflict.

india treats protestors in same league as the afore-mentioned by default, as majority Kashmiris resent indian occupation

stone pelting separatist...

India looked for answers to its north. Guess what it works?

Shouldn't happen but it works? the violence is down in the valley since the armed separatist have been crushed. What does it mean? who has been created all the ruckus in the valley. Not the armed forces.

just chill everybody. it's just war of words between politicians. it's none of civilians business!!! :rolleyes:

India is and will always be at war with those who seek to break the country apart.

@ Geelani: Only with you and a few thousand deluded people of the valley.

Thank you for admitting that, that India is at war with the people who believe in right to self determination.

Thank you for admitting that, that India is at war with the people who believe in right to self determination.

that's what you believe. luckily, Not everyone shares same belief as you. : )

Last edited:
Just saw on news ......a Kashmiri separatist leader Mirwaiz is thrashed by Sikhs and Kashmiri Pandits in Punjab.............

Lol................holding a Anti-India seminar in Punjab...............Has he gone mad...................
I bet he will remember the beating and will fear after seeing any Sikh:rofl::rofl::rofl:

have a nice stay in hospital:lol::lol:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What an idiot

2qbhgmw.jpg

I really hope someone "accidently" :azn: kicked his head so he doesn't have to suffer his dillusional thoughts anymore

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom