What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Han wo toh hai but it is always sad to see the lives of young kids being ruined in such a sad way even more so when they are our countrymen.

I don't know but I don't really like what we are doing in Kashmir. I'm not saying that we should leave kashmir or anything but at least we must look to have a more humane and people friendly presence there.

Things like shopian, etc. are not helping our cause anyway.

But then again, it has always been Congress' policy to respond to stupidity with even more stupidity.

It's sad. Very sad.

Ya its really sad
But i think biggest problem their is unemployment
And also agreed that problem rise because of false policies of congress i think they are biggest Communalism(साम्प्रदायिक) in India and making public fool

But now climate start to change their ... lots of projects will start their with in 2-3 years

Also their is a news about CRPF recruitment in J&K today
Almost 20k youngsters participate in recruitment

yes kashmiris....but not anti India, foreign funded puppets working against the constitution to see India bleed.

As strongly as I support taking action against such people, I also support taking action against people responsible for various human right violations etc.

What are we telling them? That the human rights violations will keep on happening and we will not take any action?

We must accept that there is something that we are doing in a horribly wrong way.

Kuch toh hai jo hum galat kar rahe hain.

The first step towards solving any problem is to identify that there IS a problem.

Woow this a very good news indeed..
I hope all those stone-pelters and Anti-india protesters join militants..
And be armed with Ak-47's and fight against Indian Army..
cool news..

As strongly as I support taking action against such people, I also support taking action against people responsible for various human right violations etc.

What are we telling them? That the human rights violations will keep on happening and we will not take any action?

We must accept that there is something that we are doing in a horribly wrong way.

Kuch toh hai jo hum galat kar rahe hain.

The first step towards solving any problem is to identify that there IS a problem.

I would welcome that move...and am sure that would help us a lot in saving lot of innocent lives..but what to do with people who try to take advantage of the situation and use the clean purpose of Human rights for their own advantage ?? I would like to rectify the msitake that we are making and solve it, but I while its being done, I dont belive in sitting idle to a limit where it starts hurting me.

Han wo toh hai but it is always sad to see the lives of young kids being ruined in such a sad way even more so when they are our countrymen.

I don't know but I don't really like what we are doing in Kashmir. I'm not saying that we should leave kashmir or anything but at least we must look to have a more humane and people friendly presence there.

But then again, it has always been Congress' policy to respond to stupidity with even more stupidity.

It's sad. Very sad.

dont underestimate the power of human stupidity

Yes its wrong - but this is a case of "damned if we do,damned if we dont".

And as such this current approach is the lesser of the evils and I would prefer it.Simple.

I would not bargain with the territorial integrity of my country with anyone - be it a Kashmiri,Assamese or a Tamil.

Any one who thinks he is an Indian can live in India with all rights --- on the contrary if he/she thinks he doesnt fit into the idea called India...then the doors are always open and that includes the kashmiris also.

What does this mean ?? Shopian case has already been proved to be a fake one where the post mortem reports of the girls were doctored by the local doctors under pressure from Separatists to discredit the Sec.forces.

Please dont fall for propaganda.:disagree:

lolzz earlier Indians were saying stones were imported from Pakistan to be thrown on Indian occupier army and paid goons

and lolzz Indian occupiers are coming up with BS to cover up the indigenous Kashnmiri protests

mohtarma, u talking bout indigenous movement on da basis of only some srinagar goons ! leh ladakh (buddhist) and jammu (hindus) wont let kashmir go away.......so u can sleep in peace...... :bunny:

aur rahi baat , stone pelters turning militants..they will rest in peace.......

ULTIMATELY PEACE EVERYWHERE.......:lol::lol::lol:

Convenient, Indians are building up their case to shoot at little children.

If Indians have a case against Mirwaiz, try him in court, why the hooliganism? Deep frustration I guess, I hope JKLF also steps up and joins this hurriyat initiative.

I view the attack on Mirwaiz as nothing but a bully's tantrum at not being able to have his own way.

Why is India a country that wants to see its armed forces commit human rights violations?

We can ask the same thing on Blochistan but than u will accuse us for going off topic. But you know it and we know it its not, in both cases STATES, I mean federal government, dont want to look weak and loose thier grip on the country. Will Pakistan allow free seminar accros the country on Blochistan where unity of the country is thretened?
Why or Why not?
All Pakistanies may not oppose, I will even say majority of the Pakistanies may not oppose that I idea but if some and mean some Pakistanies oppose and act like hooligans, will you allow us to BRAND all Pakistanies hooligans? :coffee:

Deep frustration I guess

Of course we are frustrated and , may be, justifiably so.

We are frustrated when these guys like Gilani, Mirwaiz who go around India bashing India with Indian govt. bearing the expenditure of their safety and security.

We are frustrated when People like Gilani, whose medical expenses are and have been paid for by Indian govt., go around the world badmouthing the same country that has given them the freedom to badmouth it.

We are frustrated when these very people who claim to be champions of Kashmiris' rights forget lacs of Kashmiri Pandits who have born even worse fate.

We are frustrated when these people forget why those they claim to represent did not talk against India before 1989?

We are frustrated when they expect GoI to make all compromises without budging an inch from their stand.

Will they get so much freedom in China?

Ask yourself because I already know the answer.

IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING INDEED!

Of course we are frustrated and , may be, justifiably so.

We are frustrated when these guys like Gilani, Mirwaiz who go around India bashing India with Indian govt. bearing the expenditure of their safety and security.

We are frustrated when People like Gilani, whose medical expenses are and have been paid for by Indian govt., go around the world badmouthing the same country that has given them the freedom to badmouth it.

We are frustrated when these very people who claim to be champions of Kashmiris' rights forget lacs of Kashmiri Pandits who have born even worse fate.

We are frustrated when these people forget why those they claim to represent did not talk against India before 1989?

We are frustrated when they expect GoI to make all compromises without budging an inch from their stand.

Will they get so much freedom in China?

Ask yourself because I already know the answer.

IT IS VERY FRUSTRATING INDEED!

u just said what most indians feel

If Indians have a case against Mirwaiz, try him in court, why the hooliganism? Deep frustration I guess, I hope JKLF also steps up and joins this hurriyat initiative.

I view the attack on Mirwaiz as nothing but a bully's tantrum at not being able to have his own way.

Generalizing a case of hooliganism by a group to all Indian or to GOI is not at all logical. It is like generalizing Kasab to all Pakistanis, and I am sure most Pakistanis would not agree

If he has B@ll's let him come to Mumbai...& talk about azadi...man seniks r waiting for him....PLZZ have a seminar in Mumbai...

Back
Top Bottom