What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Breaking news coming on CNN-IBN that the Court has asked the police to formally register a FIR on Arundati and Geelani for sedition.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indian Govt has took the bait. :tdown:

Ms.Suzanne Arundati Roy,enjoy your moment under the sun.I guess this was what you wanted after all.

hmmm Gilani is not Indian so how can India register a case against him. Anyway its nothing new for him to be in jail by Indian invaders.

And as far as Arundhati is concerned the world is alive to raise voice against this Indian tyranny against her

hmmm Gilani is not Indian so how can India register a case against him. Anyway its nothing new for him to be in jail by Indian invaders.

And as far as Arundhati is concerned the world is alive to raise voice against this Indian tyranny against her

Even going by your logic of Geelani not being from India (infact many suspect him of being from Pakistan) the fact that he gave his speech in India is reason enough to frame him and his cohort Arundathi.

But I dont like that because these lives depend on publicity and we should deny them that oxygen.

:hitwall:
Because case is being filed under Indian penal code(IPC) and not Jana fantasy code.

Lol except Pakistan no one cares what India will do to her.. Come to her rescue if you have the guts..

jana.. 'world' doesn't begin & end with pakistan!!

nobel_medals.jpg

Gilani holds an Indian papers and documents and Id cards I guess and thats why he was in Delhi without a Visa.

But even going by your arguement, if the crime is committed in India, it does not matter what the nationality of the accused is for registering an FIR..

Registering an FIR is not tyranny.. Assasinating a political leader who opposed military dictatorship in your country in a planned military offensive is..

jana.. 'world' doesn't begin & end with pakistan!!

Surely we dint claim that unlike bharat. :)

lets see what your decision can do to the lady.

As far as Kashmir leader is concerned he had been under Indian brutality in his own country Kashmir all these decades so it doesnt matter if you put him once against in jail if this time in India

a. It's the court, not the govt.

b. Relax! It's only an FIR. The Indian sarkari babus very well know how to stall a process. They would definitely not like to create a martyr of of her.

Martyr? She should be hanged in public, I believe in India and Indians and if we wish to live that way, she has no right to say whatever comes to her mind..

Surely we dint claim that unlike bharat. :)

lets see what your decision can do to the lady.

As far as Kashmir leader is concerned he had been under Indian brutality in his own country Kashmir all these decades so it doesnt matter if you put him once against in jail if this time in India

Twist and turn!! World is more bothered about Pakistan than India... So your claim is just a fallacy that world would come together to raise voice against a, a watever...

Martyr? She should be hanged in public, I believe in India and Indians and if we wish to live that way, she has no right to say whatever comes to her mind..

No she shouldnt be.. I am as patriotic as the next guy, but the price of my freedom of speech is to defend her's. If she is guilty, she will be tried and convicted. If not, so be it. Its a trivial issue with no impact. We dont need to be so insecure about our country and its sovreignity that we jump whenever some Tom, Dick, or Arudhati utters some nonsense..

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom