What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Twist and turn!! World is more bothered about Pakistan than India... So your claim is just a fallacy that world would come together to raise voice against a, a watever...

:no: sure i dint mean that Pentagon will issue a statement.

She is considered to be a media person and a human rights activists and you know the world bodies.

Their statements do carry alot of weight

She should be hanged in public,

I wouldn't make that mistake. It is best to ignore her.

In fact, if anything, the government must advise the media to not give too much coverage to her and her statements.

Haathi chale bazaar, kutte bhonke hazaar, ignore maar na yaar!

Ignorance is a bliss.

Last edited:
Surely we dint claim that unlike bharat. :)

lets see what your decision can do to the lady.

As far as Kashmir leader is concerned he had been under Indian brutality in his own country Kashmir all these decades so it doesnt matter if you put him once against in jail if this time in India

if there is a case to answer, sure she will. don't worry.. she does have quite a few sympathisers within india. there will be a uproar if court goes out of it's way not to give her justice.
as far as gilani is concerned, courts works under IPC in india or in indian administered kashmir. so you can't have a seperate court just for him!!

Comm'n u guys are taking her seriously........:tdown:

on topic I dont hink it's gonna make any difference.......

No she shouldnt be.. I am as patriotic as the next guy, but the price of my freedom of speech is to defend her's. If she is guilty, she will be tried and convicted. If not, so be it. Its a trivial issue with no impact. We dont need to be so insecure about our country and its sovreignity that we jump whenever some Tom, Dick, or Arudhati utters some nonsense..

Hi,

No, I am not insecure but a normal Indian citizen who is tired of listening to all this stupidity on daily basis.. Like me, there are many frustrated a$$es living around India...

:no: sure i dint mean that Pentagon will issue a statement.

She is considered to be a media person and a human rights activists and you know the world bodies.

Their statements do carry alot of weight

Ya like the Kashmir issue carries a lot of weight and doesn't affect us an inch.. Media will fire and forget, she is not the first in the race.. Chasing a dream which is pretty much a dream and will die as one..

Martyr? She should be hanged in public, I believe in India and Indians and if we wish to live that way, she has no right to say whatever comes to her mind..

No, thats not how one should treat a poor lady, out there to get some publicity at the cost of her country..free speech it is her right you know, but so is mine and every other Indian citizen's.

Writers and media should get active and use the same freedom of speech given by Indian constitution to turn her publicity into notoriety...make a her an outcast using the same tools, which she wants to use against India.

a. It's the court, not the govt.

b. Relax! It's only an FIR. The Indian sarkari babus very well know how to stall a process. They would definitely not like to create a martyr of of her.

Arey yaar you probably dont know about her --- See in another day or two a 20,000 word babble by her will come in the New York Times or the Washington Post or our very own Outlook on how she is being made to suffer by the Hindu,Corporate dominated India for speaking the truth.

Its not making a mountain out of a molehill --- this lady literally can make a mountain out of nothing and I dont want that.

India will hang its award winning journalist, and then with the same mouth ask for a UNSC permanent seat?

Your telling me that Indian intel agencies are foolish enough to let press interview a detained border crosser indicted in a possible terrorism/espionage/spying charge ? That is against basic protocols.........

Not sure about foolish but surely 'corrupt' and 'publicity hungry'

What freedom of speech are you guys talking about? Please read what freedom of speech indicates...

She clearly abuses that right FYI....

My stance is very clear in this issue.

1. Freedom of Expression has to be guarded with utmost respect and care.

2. Law of land must make it's own course without any meddling from political class.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom