What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Indians are not my brothers :D Anywayz, this comment by Xebex really made me laugh "Though that was a racial assault, amma let u go this time 'untouched'"... That sounds like a typical dialogue out of some Bollywood movie... :rofl: Anil Kapoor said that to Sri Devi in some film... I am laughing so much... :rofl:

What's so bad about Indians? Overall, I find them somewhat more moderate and bearable than Pakistanis.

What's so bad about Indians? Overall, I find them somewhat more moderate and bearable than Pakistanis.

We will discuss this some other day. Right now I don't feel like hijacking this thread and blamed for being "racist" for my views. :D

But wait... weren't you the one who made this statement not so long ago "Most afghans are illiterate and barbaric". If you can express your views freely, so can I.

Talk about hypocrisy.. :cry:

yeah man I know that. was tellin the newbies to know the rules of the game before getting fired. btw, howz it going?

:cheers:

Things are going good bro, I'm just getting adjusted to my new high school in nebraska :cheers:

But wait... weren't you the one who made this statement not so long ago "Most afghans are illiterate and barbaric". If you can express your views freely, so can I.

Talk about hypocrisy.. :cry:

Nah I really don't care about what you say, I was just wondering why you don't like Indians, considering that Indians and Pakistanis are pretty much 99.99% the same...

Nah I really don't care about what you say, I was just wondering why you don't like Indians, considering that Indians and Pakistanis are pretty much 99.99% the same...

Are you originally from Karachi? Mostly they claim to be 99.99% same as Indians... How many times I told you that people from Pakhtunwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Northern Areas and Northern Punjab have very little in common with mainland India and Indians. :D

Are you originally from Karachi? Mostly they claim to be 99.99% same as Indians... How many times I told you that people from Pakhtunwa, Balochistan, Kashmir, Northern Areas and Northern Punjab have very little in common with mainland India and Indians. :D

No, my mom is a sunni pashtun from D.I. Khan, and my Dad is a punjabi shia from Lahore, so I don't really consider myself anything besides Pakistani.

And go to India, if you ignore all the hindi signs and slightly browner skin tone you will think that you are in Pakistan :cheesy:

Although I'll admit, South Indians are a lot more civilized and less jingoistic than both North Indians and Pakistanis, maybe that's why living conditions are so much better in South India.

No, my mom is a sunni pashtun from D.I. Khan, and my Dad is a punjabi shia from Lahore, so I don't really consider myself anything besides Pakistan.

And go to India, if you ignore all the hindi signs and slightly browner skin tone you will think that you are in Pakistan :cheesy:

Although I'll admit, South Indians are a lot more civilized and less jingoistic than both North Indians and Pakistanis, maybe that's why living conditions are so much better in South India.

The place where I live, study and work... that place is heavily dominated by South Indians... and I for once don't find them civilized. They don't have any table manners, they are cheap and suffer from inferiority complexes... Other than "hindi signs", "slightly darker skin tone", there are many other cultural clues that separate us from them.

I think you are talking about those South Indians who are born and raised in USA, and not the ones who are Freshies off the boats right ? :devil:

The place where I live, study and work... that place is heavily dominated by South Indians... and I for once don't find them civilized. They don't have any table manners, they are cheap and suffer from inferiority complexes... Other than "hindi signs", "slightly darker skin tone", there are many other cultural clues that separate us from them.

I think you are talking about those South Indians who are born and raised in USA, and not the ones who are Freshies off the boats right ? :devil:

No, I'm actually talking about the ones in South India. I remember getting on a bus in South India, and everyone was very organized and quiet the whole ride. In north india, such a thing would be pretty much unimaginable.

And you seriously need to stop dissing Indian Immigrants to the USA, you do know that Indian Americans have a slightly higher GDP per capita than Pakistani Americans, right?

No, I'm actually talking about the ones in South India. I remember getting on a bus in South India, and everyone was very organized and quiet the whole ride. In north india, such a thing would be pretty much unimaginable.

And you seriously need to stop dissing Indian Immigrants to the USA, you do know that Indian Americans have a slightly higher GDP per capita than Pakistani Americans, right?

I don't care. Indians are taking our jobs and there is resentment among many Americans about this. I don't know when they will stop cheap outsourcing of jobs to India. I think Obama promised us about bringing jobs back and stop outsourcing, right ? Not sure? :undecided:

I don't care. Indians are taking our jobs and there is resentment among many Americans about this. I don't know when they will stop cheap outsourcing of jobs to India. I think Obama promised us about bringing jobs back and stop outsourcing, right ? Not sure? :undecided:

Indian Americans are not taking our jobs. But i see where you're coming from, with the whole outsourcing thing. If I remember correctly, Obama did promise to try and decrease the instances of outsourcing, his quote was "Choose Detroit and not Bangalore", or something along those lines.

I don't care. Indians are taking our jobs and there is resentment among many Americans about this.

Nobody is putting a gun on anybody's head and stealing their job. U missed the fact that business with India is also creating jobs and revenue inside US like defence deals, civilian nuclear power plants etc. From the intensity of cooperation I have seen for the past few years, it seems Lockheed's and Boeing are going to get busy. When such business interactions increase, US and India can create jobs on both side.

I don't know when they will stop cheap outsourcing of jobs to India. I think Obama promised us about bringing jobs back and stop outsourcing, right ? Not sure? :undecided:

Outsourcing will stop as soon as every american decide to stop visiting Walmart and refuse to buy cheap stuff instead of expensive one.

Last edited:
Outsourcing will stop as soon as every american decide to stop visiting Walmart and refuse to buy expensive stuff instead of cheap one.

Exactly. Idiots like Reagan traded American jobs in exchange for lower priced goods, and Americans to this day will continue to pay the price.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom