What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Neither 'many americans' nor G8 consider is not necessarly the truth or fact; moreover, since the so called study was about middle east, no need to bend the reality by dragging in greater middle east here. Find any scientific article regarding geography and look up to see where Middle east is. sorry to bust ur bubble again.

Now, according to ur so called study, u r as good as an Indian female, which u dissed as less attractive on of your first ever posts in this forum. seems like your words are starting to biting you back after all. enjoy.

I am not as good as your typical Indian female. What do people see when they visit Online Dating websites? Ofcourse YOUR pictures.. Pictures are worth 1 thousand words. Many Pakistanis of Iranic descent look NO different than Afghans or Iranians physically.. and that makes many Pakistani females as desirable as middle eastern females...

You can deny it as much as you want...!!

It is not about being "Arab wanna be". 40% Pakistanis are NOT Indic... but of Iranic descent. Proof it wrong lol!

Are you retarded? You basically just admitted that most Pakistanis have direct Indian roots! :cheesy:

Thats what many Indian guyz told me in real life too.

Doesn't surprise me lol. Most Indian girls are pretty gross. But the good looking ones are REALLY pretty :D

Ha ha go through some of her posts. You will start ignoring her and about considering Indians as inferiors, who cares :D. Don't give importance. I would rather be interested in achievements than physical beauty. Our "beautiful neighbours" haven't achieved anything that we ugly looking Indians haven't. Take any field. The ugly bengalis or south Indians have achieved much more than them. Ask them how many Nobel Laureates, great scientists do they have. Even in fields where beauty is somewhat needed like in cinema we are way ahead. We produce films, they watch our films, period.

I know Indians are smart, intelligent and I agree with it.. But aren't we talking about physical attractiveness here... ? Some races are more endowed with physical attractiveness as compared to others... :rofl::rofl:

Girls_of_Kandahar_in_2009.jpg from wikipedia page on Pashtun people
Pashtun people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Can any one say that she is Desi

9fa31309fd4562ab5749a6dfc3295a64.jpg

I am not as good as your typical Indian female. What do people see when they visit Online Dating websites? Ofcourse YOUR pictures.. Pictures are worth 1 thousand words. Many Pakistanis of Iranic descent look NO different than Afghans or Iranians physically.. and that makes many Pakistani females as desirable as middle eastern females...

You can deny it as much as you want...!!

No mam, its your so called study that is denying ur statement. U simply cant sneak into the categary of middle east if u do, then alirulesall123 is right about the "Arab wannabe" tag. Middle east is middle east and u r not from middle east. Refer to the Harvard's study again lol.

I know Indians are smart, intelligent and I agree with it.. But aren't we talking about physical attractiveness here... ? Some races are more endowed with physical attractiveness as compared to others... :rofl::rofl:

There! The cause of your failed perception revealed. Indians do not belong to the same race of people.

Are you retarded? You basically just admitted that most Pakistanis have direct Indian roots! :cheesy:

Doesn't surprise me lol. Most Indian girls are pretty gross. But the good looking ones are REALLY pretty :D

Liguistically yes.. Not racially... ;) Anywayz, I am getting sleepy now, it is bed time... We can continue with this later... :D

Nope, she is from Afghanistan. Not Desi. Pashtuns in Pakistan follow Desi culture, and have been fairly "indianized", so they count as Desi. NWFP was part of India even during British times, anyways.

Pashtuns in Pakistan follow Desi culture :lol: lol man no they don't

No mam, its your so called study that is denying ur statement. U simply cant sneak into the categary of middle east if u do, then alirulesall123 is right about the "Arab wannabe" tag. Middle east is middle east and u r not from middle east. Refer to the Harvard's study again lol.

But we are not SURE, where did they fit "Pakistan" in that study. I will email the guy and ask him to give us more details.

Great. That's what I care about. I agree that you are beautiful. Good for you.

:cheers:

There! The cause of your failed perception revealed. Indians do not belong to the same race of people.

I know right, haha. There are like 400 trillion races inside of India :woot:

Although personally I think that Priyanka Chopra is the most beautiful desi woman on this planet! :D

Pashtuns in Pakistan follow Desi culture :lol: lol man no they don't

Uh... Yeah they do. They speak Urdu, they think of fellow Pakistanis as their brothers, and they actually place emphasis on civility and literacy, unlike their brothers across the border. And btw, i'm pashtun. :D

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom