What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Tch tch tch, you my friend, have missed a lot in life. There are women with class and then there are women with CLASS. I am talking about the latter.

Well seeing as i'm only 15 I still have a while to go :cheesy:

Although for now I'll stick to goris and desis :D

You are interpreting the graph wrongly... That graph shows how people view other races... See the "orange" line... that is WHITES... The graph is showing most Indian males see WHITE FEMALES as the most attractive...

You are still unable to analize the data from the graph that Indians are not the "LEAST" favored. take the 40% mark if u r having a hard time doing so.:rolleyes:

Well seeing as i'm only 15 I still have a while to go :cheesy:

Although for now I'll stick to goris and desis :D

Well then kid, take this advice from a supposed seasoned 'playa' to heart - date women with substance (includes mental and physical health), not airheads! Skin color doesn't matter - you will realize that.

I thought Klashnikov

That would be true if Pakistan was created in the 1970's :partay:

Well then kid, take this advice from a supposed seasoned 'playa' to heart - date women with substance (includes mental and physical health), not airheads! Skin color doesn't matter - you will realize that.

Will do, uncle-ji. :)

I'm pretty sure even most Indian guys would admit that the average Pakistani girl is better looking, but that's because the standard for beauty is lighter skin, thinner features, less hairy, etc. So it all comes down to what each person prefers, many of my South Indian friends prefer darker girls!

Ok guyz.. enough trolling for today... before I start posting the pictures of Everyday Indian versus Pakistani girlz... and make you decide who is better looking... Moderators deleted one such thread started by ADT..

And you have to do this for half a billion Indian gurls and 75 million Pakistani gurls of everyday life. Otherwise ur comparison wont be complete and will be mischievious.

And you have to do this for half a billion Indian gurls and 75 million Pakistani gurls of everyday life. Otherwise ur comparison wont be complete and will be mischievious.

I am asking for an honest answer... the pics I posted above choose which girlz are INDIAN GIRLS...

Ok guyz.. enough trolling for today... before I start posting the pictures of Everyday Indian versus Pakistani girlz... and make you decide who is better looking... Moderators deleted one such thread started by ADT..

Can someone tell me who is Indian and who is Pakistani among these two ? I think everyone can..

http://img62.imageshack.us/i/indiangirl.jpg/

http://img443.imageshack.us/i/sidra.jpg/

a6bdc63bcbcf5389c2d15914e08cc8f4.jpg

how about this?:lol::rofl:

Back
Top Bottom