What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
And you have to do this for half a billion Indian gurls and 75 million Pakistani gurls of everyday life. Otherwise ur comparison wont be complete and will be mischievious.

No dude.. we don't have too... It goes to law of Averages... I am sure there are many Pakistani girls who are dark or unattractive... there are many Iranians who are dark and unattractive..

But if you take 100 Pakistani girls versus 100 Indian girlz randomly, Pakistanis will always look better...

People form their opinions perceptions from what they see in real life...

I know a Punjabi Sikh girl from India... who is good looking and she was telling me when she tells people she is from "India", people tell her "you don't look Indian"...

Getting the drift?

But if you take 100 Pakistani girls versus 100 Indian girlz randomly, Pakistanis will always look better...

Tell me what is your source for the random pics of common Indian and common Pakistani? good luck picking from imageshack.:lol:

And I know a girl from Iran who is very dark skinned... and she was telling me, people ask her... "Are you from India".

People form their opinions according to law of averages.. and what they are used to seeing from that particular country...

I hear this comment all the time that Bollywood actors don't look like everyday Indians.. they can easily pass off as Iranians, Afghans or Mediterraneans... :D

Tell me what is your source for the random pics of common Indian and common Pakistani? good luck picking from imageshack.:lol:

Let her be. She's probably got a complex comparing herself with successful Indian women. We all know what that complex would be.
Either that, or another airhead!

I know a Punjabi Sikh girl from India... who is good looking and she was telling me when she tells people she is from "India", people tell her "you don't look Indian"...

Getting the drift?

May be they were expecting a much hotter one like Aiswarya Rai.

Let her be. She's probably got a complex comparing herself with successful Indian women. We all know what that complex would be.
Either that, or another airhead!

You should respect her sentiments. Girls have the right to be beautiful and arrogant. :)

78830e5deefb1fa70d35d02254d92812.jpg

Pakistani on the right, Indian on the left.
I think this would be a good representation of the differences.

But beauty, in the end, is in the eye of the beholder.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom