What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
3090030162_ca85265f8e.jpg

A bunch of Dollar molvis with a pandit doing the right thing, they very well represent the same thing that our Halwa brigade in Pakistan does, hypocrisy. :taz:

Seriously your post is as pathetic as thread. One or two pics or links doesn't change the fact that muslims were slaughtered in gujrat and chrsistians were butchered in orissa..

Insane patriotism can't change facts. Yeah it can increase your posts.

:azn:

I think u forgot abt the 1971 massacre where the pakistani military along with its paramilitary brigades(AL shams ,Al badr) killed both bangladeshi muslims and hindus.
Some analysts say that 3 million people were killed while some say 200,000 were killed.

I think u forgot abt the 1971 massacre where the pakistani military along with its paramilitary brigades(AL shams ,Al badr) killed both bangladeshi muslims and hindus.
Some analysts say that 3 million people were killed while some say 200,000 were killed.

Do some more research about the real numbers, try to find how many people registered themselves for monetary claims when the Bangladesh govt asked people to come up and tell about their loved ones killed so that monetary compensation is paid to them, due to the low number of registrations which were in just few thousands which even had the people registered who were killed by pro-Bangladeshi groups, due to the low figure count, the Bangladesh govt closed to program to save their faces before it gets humiliated with their claim of 3 Million.

And this is not being said by Pakistanis, rather go and ask some of the Bangladeshi members on this forum who were the ones who brought this fact to light. And there are many studies which refute the 3M figure.

The real figure is even much less compared to the Indian Army score in the Indian Occupied Kashmir.

And yeah, we haven't forgotten about our past nor can we, it was a mistake and a blunder on our part and we are sorry for it.

Do some more research about the real numbers, try to find how many people registered themselves for monetary claims when the Bangladesh govt asked people to come up and tell about their loved ones killed so that monetary compensation is paid to them, due to the low number of registrations which were in just few thousands which even had the people registered who were killed by pro-Bangladeshi groups, due to the low figure count, the Bangladesh govt closed to program to save their faces before it gets humiliated with their claim of 3 Million.

And this is not being said by Pakistanis, rather go and ask some of the Bangladeshi members on this forum who were the ones who brought this fact to light. And there are many studies which refute the 3M figure.

The real figure is even much less compared to the Indian Army score in the Indian Occupied Kashmir.

And yeah, we haven't forgotten about our past nor can we, it was a mistake and a blunder on our part and we are sorry for it.

Professor RJ Rummel an eminent professer who had spent a lot of time collecting data termed the massacre an "outright genocide".
The giuness book of world records termed the bangla massacre as one ofthe top 5 genocides of the 20th century.
Some 7000 people were reportedly killed on the first day of operation searchlight.

Real figure much less compared to Kashmir is one of the biggest jokes i have heard.The bangladsh massacre is said to be worse than the rawanda genocide where 800,000 people were killed.

Yeh, Good job. The Indian soldiers can now move their rifle muzzle from his head so that he can get on with life. :rofl:

Bluddy Indian propaganda

Cant expect Indian Army to do any good ? Its all propaganda. You are the only truth around here .
:cheers:

Oh no no no..........I mean women raped, innocent people killed......its not the Armies fault, its the Kashmirir people, its their fault...obviously, because the murderers are Indians, and Indians do no wrong........OK, you all happy now....lets move on.

Do you want me to give an account of brutality of Pakistan in Kashmir as early as 1947 ? Two wrongs don't make it right but your narrow perspective is clear from your posts.

same web site this is what it says about the newspaper.

Present Editions
DNA is currently published from Mumbai, Bengaluru, Pune, Ahmedabad, and Jaipur. DNA has stopped publishing from Surat.

so its not even a national paper:rofl:

YOU no you are right this sounds like a International level NEWSPAPER i should think twice about this you got me dude i am just speech less.

did you read about the part where it says even children can contribute to the paper i guess that explains the fantcy news posted as a Topic.:azn::rofl:

Essel Group is a group of companies headed by Subhash Chandra based in Mumbai, Maharashtra [1]. The companies under the group are:

Yeah i see it even becomes more crdible now that zee news name is attached to it.

:blah:

DNA readership is well known. Majority of its readership is the online community just like several other credible websites.

About your ridiculous post learn to read English first. the target audience are kids for the Supplement called "YA! young adults". So don't pick something off context and cook up tales.

Wow... the militants need to ashamed of themselves for trying to forcefully enlist child soldiers.

One can clearly draw parallels between the Kashmiri militants and the LTTE.

Topic again derailed now we are on 1971. I wonder if this thread continues we would also talked about Mughal empire.:rofl:

@PRIDE

sure! if you want to bury your head in the sand and tell me everything is ok then i can't do anything!:wave:

No Sir, You have full right to live in fantasy land.. And yes you are right about minorities in Pakistan... last month's sikh beheading is one example. Please go and compare increase/ decrease of minorities in both the countries and you will have answer yourself...

As long as we are showing soldiers with covered faces.. ;)

28rk5kh.jpg

Sweet looks like these guys are anti terrorist unlike the poor souls shown above by our indian brothers who are anti anti terrorist.

:rofl:

Buddy there are thousand of therads and endless discussion on this..still let me try once more -
(1)you saying India has occupied Kashmir? Indians know that Pakistan has occupied Kashmir.
(2)you say endessly killed innocents?? Indians know they have killed terrorists trying to infiltrate into our land with unscrupulous intentions and will keep killing in future..thats called Duty.:sniper:

hhmm...I don't know about that figure in total but they just killed 6 more of these.:coffee:

As a Kashmiri, please let me make this clear;Pakistan is NOT occupying Kashmir. I have never seen any oppression nor heard of any in Kashmir conducted by the Pakistani Army or Police. We regard oursleves as Pakistani, and the Pakistani Army as heroes. I myself have Kashmiri relatives in the army, and have relatives that have died in service to our nation. The only time we see such "Pakistan Occupied Kashmir" is in your green journalistic newspapers, no International Newspaper (and there are many established ones) have ever suggested the same.
Jammu is occupied, massacres and an oppression is clearly happening. Prove to it isn't and I'll show you a leprechaun.
Please stop posting such lies, or next time a mod will have to delete my post. Seriously, I'm not having any of this bull****.

Long Live The Resistance:smitten:
Long Live Pakistan:pakistan:

Sweet looks like these guys are anti terrorist unlike the poor souls shown above by our indian brothers who are anti anti terrorist.

they also have their faces covered... isnt it??

yeh to wahi baat ho gayi

tumhara pyar, pyar
hamara pyar, ###

they also have their faces covered... isnt it??

yeh to wahi baat ho gayi

tumhara pyar, pyar
hamara pyar, ###

Actually there is a slight difference in covering faces. 1 When you are really fighting terrorists and 2 when you are illegitimately occupying someone's land.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom