What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
The indian caste system is alive and kicking among indians in the U.S. How sad you indians come here for a better life and your prejudices follow you. It even affects your american born indians :lol:

Trust me they want to be apart of Pakistan.

Sorry no one is gonna trust some one sitting in the US first of all.

I'd rather trust this independent Irish opinion survey in Kashmir that showed that clearly more than 70% Muslims in Kashmir consider it UNACCEPTABLE to be a part of Pakistan for the resolution of the Kashmir issue.

While 49% of Kashmiri Muslims found it unacceptable to join India. With the guarantee of autonomy inside the Indian union only 27% Muslims were opposed to joining India.

If you add the Hindus and Buddhist populations then numbers for unacceptable will go down further in India's favor.

Here is the relevant table from the report.

Read the full report on www.peacepolls.org and you might change your wrong perceptions

I can't believe my Pakistani friends here.

Rather than condemning the loss of innocent kashmiri lives, you guys are justifying it as an acceptable loss in the greater moral cause.

Well, to be fair, Indians also justify the loss of civilian Kashmiri lives as an acceptable loss in the greater war against terrorism.

Case of Potaeto - Potaato i guess.

Please, carry on your fighting.

Nobody likes indians. Not one single country's citizens will indians get general widespread respect and this includes Kashmir. Pakistanis on the other hand can go to Indonesia, Kashmir, Turkey, Malaysia and others and get respect. Even here Americans will not be seen hanging out with any indians and its only the indians who beg for their company. Only true place you indians will feel welcome is in india. Even then north indians including occupied Kashmir hate south indians. :azn:

Even a sadder thing for you indians over here is indian girls love me and will choose me over you dravidians. They will date me before they ever will talk to a male dravidian. I take all your girls. Its really sad because all these indians girls are fickle minded and will not talk to their own dark fellow indians but they would rather choose their light skinned enemy.

:bunny:

Lol.. you still have a lot of growing up to do buddy. Never mind.:rofl::rofl:

I can't believe my Pakistani friends here.

Rather than condemning the loss of innocent kashmiri lives, you guys are justifying it as an acceptable loss in the greater moral cause.

Well, to be fair, Indians also justify the loss of civilian Kashmiri lives as an acceptable loss in the greater war against terrorism.

Case of Potaeto - Potaato i guess.

Please, carry on your fighting.

Do not be so surprised my friend, greater cause is for Pakistan, sacrifices are for Kashmiris.

Man, J&K gets highest amount of subsidies of all states in India. Enjoys highest level of autonomy of all Indian states. And pre-insurgency (before 1987), average Kashmiri's purchasing power was way higher than that of an average American. Secret - This hub of tourism got tax lax.
Now how can Pakistanis understand the pain, it is not they who are at the receiving end. And if anyone thinks India will ever let it pass off to Pakistan, is terribly mistaken. When the talks don't work, the guns do. Isn't that the law of the land?

"harder"? .. hehe.. ... not so difficult to guess what you wer implying ... learn to read sarcasm ...

here pakistani going of the topic... its ok
u say about indian forces....please tell me when terrorist from ur site come to india(j&k) and kill innocent people ..
ur own muslim brother ..

whts ur opinion about that???

try to write your scaracism in a more sarcastic way. not just hehe haha gooblie goo doo doo.

Is firing of bullets in head and cutting limbs with knives by the occupying forces "okay"? I guess if stone throwing is matter of discontentment for you, you would like to say something stronger for the people who fire bullets in heads and cut libs, regardless of what uniform they wear and what belief system they follow. So what are your words for these devils?

If you dont have answer .....just say it bro.
This week even Punjab Police of India gave infiltraters bullets in the head...............:cheers:

sorry will you tell who is ur "occupying forces here"

I see only Police .:D

And Police Do same thing all over the world...........:taz:

This is an unfortunate incident that a 11 days old baby passed away.. but who was that 11 years old baby going to become? A surviver under Indian occupation? I pray that 11 years old baby had survived so he could have joined those protesters and had acted against occupying forces under Indian uniform.

I just wish he survived to become what ever he wanted to...

@Forrest Griffin

Can I ask you a question? How old are you exactly?

I ask this because you are showing a complete lack of intelligence and understanding on the topic. You say things like 'No Kashmiri wants to be a part of India' which are very easy to refute in logical debates. You are basing your entire posts on your perception.

Well let me tell you my perception. My boss is a Kashmiri. Her husband was the Vice-Chancellor in Kashmir University. Their opinion on the Kashmiri mindset is that Kashmiris have a lot of mistrust. They do not trust India. They do not trust Pakistan. They do not even trust people from Jammu. They trust only Kashmiris, be it Muslim or Hindu.

A Kashmiri Pandit considers Kashmiri musalmaan his brother. He does not want to associated with non-kashmiri people and eyes them with suspicion.

Similarly, a Kashmiri Musalman considers kashmiri pandit his brother. He does not want to associated with Pakistanis and eyes them with suspicion.

Back
Top Bottom