What's new

Kashmir | News & Discussions.

So, is new media only reinforcing old stereotypes?

• Total voters
Well if you can even not accept those dog kasab as a proof then how can you accept Indian link for that ...

well lets read that
Stone pelting becomes lucrative business in Kashmir valley - dnaindia.com

Now you gona go to the Dossiers you provided us as a proof :rofl: how many times have you provided us with a revised version? Its a pitty in it self.

Now Lets read this shall we
BBC News - 'Fake killings' return to Kashmir

and btw the source in neutral.. care to bring any neutral source to back up your claims?

Now you gona go to the Dossiers you were providing us as a proof :rofl: how many times have you provided us with a revised version? Its a pitty in it self.

Now Lets read this shall we
BBC News - 'Fake killings' return to Kashmir

well if you believe bbc is neutral source so look at these reports also
DAWN.COM | Pakistan | Surviving-gunmans-identity-established-as-Pakistani-ss

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Pakistan 'role in Mumbai attacks'

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/09/30/world/asia/30mumbai.html

Pakistani Involvement in the Mumbai Attacks - TIME

wtfh this mumbai attack has to do here?
are you out of explainations of what are you doing in kashmir?

you want to make mumbai attacks a scapegoat?

Stay on topic silly

wtf is this mumbai attack has to do here?
are you out of explainations of what are you doing in kashmir?

Stay on topic silly

i know .......................how can you accept reality

You show me BBC is neutral source so i am just show you your reality ..what bbc think about you

Well done Indian Army kill all those who support terrorism and terrorist and those paid stone pelters who are paid why terrorists.....:smitten:

Stone Pelting to Indian Army and J&K Police is now a business in the valley of Kashmir and news says that they are being paid as much as Rs. 2 to 4 Lack per protest by Stone Pelting:devil:

i know .......................how can you accept reality

You show me BBC is neutral source so i am just show you your reality ..what bbc think about you

Alright.. So now why not post any neutral source claiming Pakistani involvement in recent Kashmiri protests?

Alright.. So now why not post any neutral source claiming Pakistani involvement in recent Kashmiri protests?

Because kashmir is internal matter of India and they cant argue about kashmir without asking from India

Stone Pelting to Indian Army and J&K Police is now a business in the valley of Kashmir and news says that they are being paid as much as Rs. 2 to 4 Lack per protest by Stone Pelting:devil:

and your source is ToI or dnaindia.com ?

facepalm.jpg

Because kashmir is internal matter of India and they cant argue about kashmir without asking from India

i can play this forever dude,
where in the world it is declared as internal matter of India?

Sources plz?

Last time i checked its still a disputed territory.
Do you want my neutral sources for this?

Slogan of Indian Armed Forces stationed in Kashmir

Its God's responsibility to forgive the terrorist organizations
It's our responsibility to arrange the meeting between them and god."

- Indian Armed Forces

wow....now implement it...and please i am requesting to armed forces..don't care about border...bcoz terrorist from beyond the LOC also want to meet god....

Dude.. look carefully where strikes are taking place and how frequently. I dont want to get into comparing the size of corpse piles, but before warning others about FF strikes, look inside your own undisputed provinces to begin with.

Subconciously you are so used to these terror attacks, that 100 people dying in a twin bomb blast merits a mere 4 page discussion on this forum. And you then come here surmonizing Indians on Kashmir and asking them to wait for other FF strikes. with an rofl. :disagree:

boy before you bring up undisputed territory strikes let's not bring up naxalities here shall we??? now tell me who is the Freedom Fighter??? let's stick to kashmir because if you point fingers in our direction currently we can make you point right back!!

besides in india 99% of the population doesn't really care about kashmiris to them kashmir is an EGO issue :agree::wave:

^^ google india is a typical example of the typical TOI & NDTV brainwashed child! (unfortunately the way he is going haywire he won't last on this forum for long)!!

well repeat these lines to yourself when other "FREEDOM FIGHTERS" strike!!

"kashmir is our internal problem" :rofl::wave:

Hmm.. whatever man..!! How long can we live in this hate. I am exposed to the views from pakistan and bangaladesh which have brought a turn around in my views about these countries... What has this forum done to you brother.. other than expressing the hate you show..!!!

besides in india 99% of the population doesn't really care about kashmiris to them kashmir is an EGO issue

many Indians can't point to kashmir on a map. ...... others who can,me included, couldn't know less about Kashmir & its prepetual problems - all the more so becasue kashmiris don't like India......the establishment here sees it as some sort of "strategic" piece of territory. And they are not going to give it up either due to stone-throwing teenagers or for that matter pakistani rangers sneaking into mountain heights.

Despite the Indian state's magnanimous efforts and previously falsely reporting that the march was "foiled" with curfews, AFP is reporting that the march did happen!

AFP: Thousands march after curfew lifted in Indian Kashmir

SRINAGAR, India — Thousands of protesters shouting "We want freedom" and "Blood for blood" marched through the tense streets of Muslim-majority Indian Kashmir on Saturday after authorities lifted a curfew.

Leading separatist Mirwaiz Umar Farooq led the procession of thousands of Kashmiris through the streets of downtown Srinagar, urban hub of a two-decade insurgency against New Delhi's rule that has claimed thousands of lives.

The lockdown was lifted in Srinagar late Friday and other parts of Indian Kashmir to enable people to celebrate a major Muslim festival.

Indian police and paramilitary forces have been struggling to control a wave of protests in the Kashmir valley after being accused of killing 15 civilians -- many of them teenagers -- in less than a month.

"We condemn innocent killings," Farooq chanted through a loudspeaker as residents shouted back in unison, "Farooq, we are with you".

The curfew had been imposed on Srinagar last Tuesday in a bid to contain protests after three people were killed in security force firing in 12 hours.

While Farooq's march remained peaceful, protesters clashed with police in several other parts of Srinagar, prompting authorities to reimpose a curfew in one district.

A curfew was also clamped back on southern Pulwama and Anantnag districts after fresh protests erupted while one remained in force in southern Kakpora and northern Sopore town.

Hindu-majority India and Muslim-majority Pakistan each hold Kashmir in part but claim it in full.

The nuclear-armed nations have fought two of their three wars over the Himalayan region since the subcontinent's partition in 1947.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom