What's new

Kashmir situation is internal Indian matter: US

The US on Saturday said the current situation in Kashmir was India's internal issue and asked protestors to conduct agitations in a peaceful manner.

US can say what ever it wants but it will not change the fact that you are trying to demise the aspiration of Kashmiri people.

Say what, you can go ahead and occupy Kashmir with all the resource available however in the mean while Maoist uprising is not bad knows to us. :smokin:

US can say what ever it wants but it will not change the fact that you are trying to demise the aspiration of Kashmiri people.

Say what, you can go ahead and occupy Kashmir with all the resource available however in the mean while Maoist uprising is not bad knows to us. :smokin:

The Red corridor is very close to Bangladesh.

Never laugh or ignore the fire in your neighbor's home, u never know when the same fire will reach ur house.

A Neutral source will be appriciated or atleast an American one as US said this so there must be some news in US about what they said.

What makes you think the Maoist will have any different policy over Kashmir. It will probably treat the protests as how the communist govt in China treats issues,kick the press out and come down hard with the military. Perhaps a democratic India is a better bet than a communist India.

The Red corridor is very close to Bangladesh.

Never laugh or ignore the fire in your neighbor's home, u never know when the same fire will reach ur house.

You can try and as a matter of fact, we want you to attack us directly instead of cowardly way. Let see if Bharat can stand on it's raggedy coward feet. :smokin:

Full blown conflict on your both sides, Maoist and 100 other internal separatist group and finally eternal foe like Pakistan and China stand by mode can solve a lot of issue in subcontinent.

Let me remind you, 10 kids VS your super commando force in the heart of Mumbai. :lol:

You can try and as a matter of fact, we want you to attack us directly instead of cowardly way. Let see if Bharat can stand on it's raggedy coward feet. :smokin:

Full blown conflict on your both sides, Maoist and 100 other internal separatist group and finally eternal foe like Pakistan and China stand by mode can solve a lot of issue in subcontinent.

Let me remind you, 10 kids VS your super commando force in the heart of Mumbai. :lol:

You didn't get my point.

I am not referring to war.

I am saying - if u feel very good of the Maoists in India then u should not, because it wont take time for that amoeba to spread to ur country as well.

On the contrary, u should help India by arresting some of those ppl who have taken refuge in ur country. I think Bangladesh did arrest some of them and handed them over to India.

The Red menace can become a bigger problem than Kashmir if not halted now.

And mind u - those were kids were trained commandos. Kasab has revealed all.

shameful to compare that cowardly bastards who killed innocent people with armymen. if i started comparing the militants who killed thousands in pakistan wit messenger of god. how would u feel??? just got the taste of ur medicine??

No amount of US blessings can save you from the images of Kashmiris thrashing Indian security forces when they tried to stop anti-India protests.

That is what counts here - not the US.

And is anybody going to come and ask us for that, or is ur country going to do something about this, that we have to be alarmed and be afraid? :undecided:

Stop quoting your BS are u joking , do u really think if we really attack u , you can withstand us, u can live in ur wet dreams of marshal race and all that BS, but before even u know whats happening you will be run down. See how arrogant i appear by this post, so please before quoting such words think once.

Back
Top Bottom