What's new

Kashmir Solidarity Day: ‘Thank you Imran Khan’ posters appear in IoK

Kashmir Solidarity Day: ‘Thank you Imran Khan’ posters appear in IoK

785492_5364777_posters_updates.jpg

Posters thanking PM Imran Khan appear in Indian occupied Kashmir.

ISLAMABAD: The posters have appeared in Indian occupied Kashmir (IoK) thanking Prime Minister Imran Khan on the eve of Kashmir Solidarity Day being observed across the world.

According to a Kashmir Media Service report, the posters displayed by Jammu and Kashmir Liberation Alliance thanked people as well as the Government of Pakistan, for showing solidarity with the Kashmiris on the day every year.

The posters read: “Thank you Pakistan, thank you Imran Khan for effectively raising the Kashmir issue at all global platforms.”
The posters reiterated that the Kashmiris will continue their struggle till the achievement of the goal of freedom.

Kashmiris from across the border thanking their prime minister. Pakistan is with you , do not despair people of Kashmir.

Actually even Indians are saying Thank You Imran khan and Thank you Bajwa. Taking Kashmir was hard but since this Govt and COAS took power, its now impossible specially under them.. Pakistani's are not the Muslims from Badr where Allah has sent down thousands of Angels so its time to end this Kashmir Kashmir for good.
Before imran kahn and bajwa khotay patwari use to go for dinner in stinagar at weekend but now they cant cross mirpure bridge :lol:

Looks like it is inside somebody's home 😂😂
Look like this was also some one home too ? :lol:

Last edited:
Before imran kahn and bajwa khotay patwari use to go for dinner in stinagar at weekend but now they cant cross mirpure bridge :lol:
Article 370 was revoked under them, LOC is dead since many months, resistance in Kashmir is almost dead, our Govt has make it very clear that they are in no mood to help them either, meanwhile Indians are openly supporting BLA and also boosting about it.

Article 370 was revoked under them, LOC is dead since many months, resistance in Kashmir is almost dead, our Govt has make it very clear that they are in no mood to help them either, meanwhile Indians are openly supporting BLA and also boosting about it.
Some times I feel pak would be more secure if we had loyal dogs rather then filthy patwaris who have no brain but piece if shit in there heads , look how world see kashmir after article 370

Some times I feel pak would be more secure if we had loyal dogs rather then filthy patwaris who have no brain but piece if shit in there heads , look how world see kashmir after article 370

who told you I am a Patwari ? I never supported PMLN or any Party in Pakistan. Why are you insecure of criticism ?

who told you I am a Patwari ? I never supported PMLN or any Party in Pakistan. Why are you insecure of criticism ?
I never called you patwari , its you who spreading Indian propaganda here , i have provided you proofs regarding your claim kashmir freedom struggle is ended and pak is not supporting them

I never called you patwari , its you who spreading Indian propaganda here , i have provided you proofs regarding your claim kashmir freedom struggle is ended and pak is not supporting them
Then why mentioned the word Patwari ? Plus what Indian Propaganda ? Isn't Article 370 revoked ? isn't LOC gone silent ? when was the last time you saw GOVT or Military leadership talking about supporting Kashmir struggle ? and no I am not talking about those usual Kashmir day statements, when was the last time you saw any major Attack in Kashmir ? they are not getting any help that is why they are unable to launch insurgent operations, while BLA/TTP is getting full Indian/Iranian support and see what is going on in Pakistan.

Then why mentioned the word Patwari ? Plus what Indian Propaganda ? Isn't Article 370 revoked ? isn't LOC gone silent ? when was the last time you saw GOVT or Military leadership talking about supporting Kashmir struggle ? and no I am not talking about those usual Kashmir day statements, when was the last time you saw any major Attack in Kashmir ? they are not getting any help that is why they are unable to launch insurgent operations, while BLA/TTP is getting full Indian/Iranian support and see what is going on in Pakistan.
Stop whining and check the links which i have provided you, these are neither indian nor pakistani sources , no one can claim the territory of others by signing a document, just listen the rahule gandhi speech in the parliament , look how common indians are thinking, they are now actually in paying end , more and more local kashmiris are picking up guns and the situation for indian military is worst then 90s era , but patwaris of Pakistan thinking otherwise, BLA is heading towards its end , now we are hitting them inside Afghanistan and iran also , just wait and watch

Stop whining and check the links which i have provided you, these are neither indian nor pakistani sources , no one can claim the territory of others by signing a document, just listen the rahule gandhi speech in the parliament , look how common indians are thinking, they are now actually in paying end , more and more local kashmiris are picking up guns and the situation for indian military is worst then 90s era , but patwaris of Pakistan thinking otherwise, BLA is heading towards its end , now we are hitting them inside Afghanistan and iran also , just wait and watch
You are a waste of time, as you are too stuck with Patwari's...

Actually even Indians are saying Thank You Imran khan and Thank you Bajwa. Taking Kashmir was hard but since this Govt and COAS took power, its now impossible specially under them.. Pakistani's are not the Muslims from Badr where Allah has sent down thousands of Angels so its time to end this Kashmir Kashmir for good.
This situation took 40 years of economic rape and social malaise to develop but its all PTI and Bajwa..
same shortsightedness of today.. yesterday and tomorrow are irrelevant to the Pakistani genome.

They can air their views. As far as they don't resort to violence, it shouldn't matter whom they thank.
They were arrested for not supporting the Indian cricket team. Give me some of what you're smoking.

If Kashmir was a normal province of british india, under partition scheme demanded by the congress, Kashmir would have automatically gone to Pakistan.

Just because it was ruled a war criminal hindu maharaja does not mean the people have no say.

Hindutva india knows this. They are just occupying it and holding territory against the will of the people.

When Haraya, east punjab and himachal hindus refused to live with Pakistan why should the kashmiri live with india.

Just as France left algeria, British left south asia, Belgians left Congo, india will leave Kashmir too. Occupiers and colonialists always leave because without peoples' support occupation is untenable.

This situation took 40 years of economic rape and social malaise to develop but its all PTI and Bajwa..
same shortsightedness of today.. yesterday and tomorrow are irrelevant to the Pakistani genome.
90's saw a major increase in resistance in Kashmir, then we had to work with Americans after 9/11 and since then we are stuck in our battle, we got some peace since 2018's but what did PTI and Bajwa did ? I don't understand why is that you and other senior members are so blind to the failures of Govt and Army ? unless you worship towards GHQ or PM house, I see them as a failed institution which can and should be criticized or question, but I think PDF mayyar is like those leaders LOW.

90's saw a major increase in resistance in Kashmir, then we had to work with Americans after 9/11 and since then we are stuck in our battle, we got some peace since 2018's but what did PTI and Bajwa did ? I don't understand why is that you and other senior members are so blind to the failures of Govt and Army ? unless you worship towards GHQ or PM house, I see them as a failed institution which can and should be criticized or question, but I think PDF mayyar is like those leaders LOW.
What makes you think we are blind?
We just understand both the system and Pakistanis and realize that other than ranting on pdf none of them have the capability nor capacity to create ANY meaningful change.

We also understand that failures don’t happen overnight or over 3 years and are institutional and population cancer that took 75 years to get here. Finally, we also realize that the breeding goats known as Pakistanis think that it is easy to track 250 million of them and more so easy to track them over vast empty expanses.

Have you ever head of Gorgon Stare?
The US equipped predators with multiple megapixel massive survelliance cameras over Afghanistan for 24/7 monitoring of the ENTIRETY of that country. Entire country !

Yet at the end attacks did not stop because Gorgon stare would pick out all individuals with AK-47s and that was half of Afghanistan border crossings.
So somehow this tax evading, characterless, discipline free al Bakistanis think that the military which is composed of their own kind and has the same budgetary constraints including inefficiency will be able to monitor their borders with that effectiveness or tackle targets in Afghanistan with the same?

Please, fools living in their own delusional paradise thinking they are gods gift to earth and should be achieving miracles really do deserve the occasional wake up call to remind them of their ZILLAT,

At one side we have idiotic “Pakistan in top ten militaries of the world” and the other is “Bajwa this and PTI that and Army failed “ from 2-rupee bank clerks or website design guys at best.

Ye galiyon ke awara bekar kuttay

What makes you think we are blind?
That's apparent to me, if not to you then its your problem.
We just understand both the system and Pakistanis and realize that other than ranting on pdf none of them have the capability nor capacity to create ANY meaningful change.
First of all who are WE ? and who you think is ranting ? I can easily call your post as Ranting as well, in fact half of your post on social matters are not better than Ranting and whining so who is the judge here ? MODS ? LOL.. As for meaningful change, you really expect a commoner to make a change in Pakistan? change specially in terms of Army and how the institution works? lol just post one thing about Army or question them and you will be called Indian , Afghani, Patwari etc ... this is the mentality of the nation, we are programmed in a way that we are not supposed to question the Army.

We also understand that failures don’t happen overnight or over 3 years and are institutional and population cancer that took 75 years to get here. Finally, we also realize that the breeding goats known as Pakistanis think that it is easy to track 250 million of them and more so easy to track them over vast empty expanses.
Dude you are just going way off track here, I am talking about poor performance of Army in last 2-3 years, I am not here discussion 75 years of Pakistan's history and what/where we went wrong.
Have you ever head of Gorgon Stare?
The US equipped predators with multiple megapixel massive survelliance cameras over Afghanistan for 24/7 monitoring of the ENTIRETY of that country. Entire country !
Nope I did not heard of that... but What I do know that US did not lose 20+ soldiers in less than 10 days in separate attacks, not just them but UK/Germany/and other Allied forces, despite their roles were limited but they were far better trained and equipped than our Army, Pakistan Army is becoming a failure not because the soldier does not want to fight or become a coward, the institution is failing because Army is busy in everything but doing the only thing they are suppose to and that is protecting Pakistan, our COAS is attending Businessmen , Economic forums , foreign ambassadors but he has no time for his own soldiers who are dying on the check posts, or HQ's or streets. Our PM he is more worried about Taliban's grocery lists than lives of Pakistan, I bet even now he is busy in trying to do something for Afghans who will spit on his face the first chance they get. And yes this Zillat is started since the dynamic due took the Office.

Yet at the end attacks did not stop because Gorgon stare would pick out all individuals with AK-47s and that was half of Afghanistan border crossings.
So somehow this tax evading, characterless, discipline free al Bakistanis think that the military which is composed of their own kind and has the same budgetary constraints including inefficiency will be able to monitor their borders with that effectiveness or tackle targets in Afghanistan with the same?
So basically you are blaming the people for Army's own incompetence ? if People had to fight or do then why are they enjoying the Tax free lives ? Tax evading is for rich who have ristedaar in Army, so if you are blaming them than also mention the soldiers and their families who use themselves as connections for those awam, do i need to say that any kid of a senior Army officer if stopped by a Police officer, the first thing he/she say " Tu janta hai mai kis ka beta/beti hun " or if we need to bribe someone or do something outside the LAW we use the same Army connection, " han woh xyz ko bolo us ke uncle Army mai hai Kaam asaani se ho jaye ga ". As for tackling Pakistan's security situation, it can be handled if the nation wants to, once a nation decides to fight off an enemy then these non state actors can not win, its just you need a strong leadership who lead the nation and care for his people not for others.

Please, fools living in their own delusional paradise thinking they are gods gift to earth and should be achieving miracles really do deserve the occasional wake up call to remind them of their ZILLAT,
Nobody does that, so relax...
At one side we have idiotic “Pakistan in top ten militaries of the world” and the other is “Bajwa this and PTI that and Army failed “ from 2-rupee bank clerks or website design guys at best.
We also have third kind of people as well, who consider themselves to be above everyone, and think they know it all but in reality they forget who they are and where they come from.
Ye galiyon ke awara bekar kuttay
dosra misra kia hai is sher ka ?

Back
Top Bottom