What's new

Kashmir Students vs Indian Students

After so many decades KASHMIRES still have committed to their cause this is really inspirational:cheers:

Such a cold blooded people standing there in front of the Kashmiri students. Even that brave Kashmiri student talked about the 80 Kashmiri Women got raped by the Indian soldiers and none of the other Indians showed NO Sympathy for them. They were loud and clear that they came to India as any other student who come for education to any other country but they are NOT Indians. The Kashmiri student is bravely saying that if a rape is done inside India then the whole media talks about it and even people come out and protest but no one came out in India for when their 80 women got raped by the Indian soldiers. Students are loudly saying that they are not Indians and the old man standing in front should shut up as the student told him that they are occupied by the Indian military, then how can they be part of India?
We Pakistanis love you Kashmiris and trust us that Pakistan as you see now will soon change and come out of all issues and then Kashmir will rise once again in the whole world.

Such a cold blooded people standing there in front of the Kashmiri students. Even that brave Kashmiri student talked about the 80 Kashmiri Women got raped by the Indian soldiers and none of the other Indians showed NO Sympathy for them. They were loud and clear that they came to India as any other student who come for education to any other country but they are NOT Indians. The Kashmiri student is bravely saying that if a rape is done inside India then the whole media talks about it and even people come out and protest but no one came out in India for when their 80 women got raped by the Indian soldiers. Students are loudly saying that they are not Indians and the old man standing in front should shut up as the student told him that they are occupied by the Indian military, then how can they be part of India?
We Pakistanis love you Kashmiris and trust us that Pakistan as you see now will soon change and come out of all issues and then Kashmir will rise once again in the whole world.

If they were in a Pakistani city expressing their voice like that, they would be killed.

If they were in a Pakistani city expressing their voice like that, they would be killed.
Still no Sympathy and help for Kashmiri womens from your side as well. Do you condemn Indian soldiers for their brutal act on innocent women?
If they were in Pakistan they would have been loved like Azad Kashmir people. Didn't you see how we loved the Balouch people and how they are in the government now? Slowly all small groups of Balouch are coming to the table. and yeah I'm mentioning Small Groups here not the whole Baluchistan (before you start discussing Baluchistan here) but in India the whole Kashmir is against your country.
I mean we know that India is disturbing Baluchistan but here in India Kashmiri students are openly telling the truth. what do you have to say about it.
Come on man, here in the video is something more than truth. Can't you apologise to the Kashmiri people?

Last edited:
Still not Sympathy and help for Kashmiri womens from your side as well.

We do have the sympathy for the sufferers and we are trying our best to keep the situation under control :coffee:

Do you condemn Indian soldiers for their brutal act on innocent women?

I condemn every human who does these kind of acts.

however i will give them some benefit of doubt as i have personally seen the Army operations in the valley

imagine a terrorist hiding in a village and soldiers wants to do a search operation. but the ladies are not allowing you to do so . . what will you do ? you'll let those terrorist escape because some ladies are standing in the middle ?:coffee:

If they were in Pakistan they would have been loved like Azad Kashmir people.

they would have been loved to cheer for Pakistan . . not India :coffee:

Didn't you see how we loved the Balouch people and how they are in the government now? Slowly all small groups of Balouch are coming to the table.

Even kashmiris have an autonomous government, police. they have reservations in government jobs, education.

so your point is ? :coffee:

Come on man, here in the video is something more than truth. Can't you apologise to the Kashmiri people?

i'm sorry for the sedition charges and expulsion . . however i expect those students to behave maturely in the public places.

freedom of speech doesn't mean i can hurt someone else's feelings.

do not forget we are still a conservative society with a lot of things to be improved:coffee:

Regards.

kashmiris are misguided by pakistani propaganda . . .
how are they misguided by our propoganda .. u killed 1000's of then, rapped their women and killed their childern.. forcing them to be indians .. its ur brutality which lead them to love pakistan ..

This video has been telecasted on tv nation wide and is also on internet.The fact that the Kashmiri students are alive and well still tells alot.

how are they misguided by our propoganda .. u killed 1000's of then, rapped their women and killed their childern.. forcing them to be indians .. its ur brutality which lead them to love pakistan ..
No one is forcing them to be Indian. They are there by choice.. No one stops them to leave if they want to. Their land is theirs to sell. If they dont want to live in India, they can sell their belongings to anyone else and relocate to another country. Its not like partition that they have to leave with just the clothes on their backs.. Please understand that when you say land belongs to Kashmiris, its only that land which is owned by them that belongs to them.. And they have full rights to sell it and move to Pakistan. They can also chose to retain ownership of that land and earn rental from it while they go and live in their pyara Pakistan.. Wonder why they dont move if they dont want to live in India.. Guess they do read what's going on in Pakistan and are a little more scared of living there than they are in India.

Back
Top Bottom