What's new

Kashmir Torture Trail

Why are you killing people in Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Meghalaya, Manipur, Mizoram, Nagaland ,punjab, Tripura ect?:cheesy:

Randomly naming any state of India. :cheesy:

Since it is a media censorland. See the Freedom house rating for P0K.

LOL.......we have access to satellite tv-internet-mass media

In Asia, India (140th, -9) is at its lowest since 2002 because of increasing impunity for violence against journalists and because Internet censorship continues to grow.......wow your at 140 and pakistan at 159.
Your in the red zone and so is pakistan.

Insurgency in Northeast India - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia :sleep:

What are the indian army doing against Naxalite–Maoist fighters?

Wikipedia is your source. :rofl:

First of we are not using army against Maoists, and certainly no part of India is being bombed in airstrikes like FATA.

Musharraf once killed lots of Shias in Gilgit and Baltistan.

LOL.......we have access to satellite tv-internet-mass media

In Asia, India (140th, -9) is at its lowest since 2002 because of increasing impunity for violence against journalists and because Internet censorship continues to grow.......wow your at 140 and pakistan at 159.
Your in the red zone and so is pakistan.

I mentioned freedom house rating which calls P0K as 'not free'.

Wikipedia is your source. :rofl:

No.... as a starting point.
The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh News : Concern of ‘Seven Sisters’ over insurgency
They are the Seven Sisters of India, abound in natural resources and whose people are industrious and no less intelligent than other citizens of the country. But, they lag behind in development and their woes are compounded by insurgency, which has been a major concern for the future generations of all the ‘Seven Sisters’, namely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.

First of we are not using army against Maoists,

IAF to double choppersâ?? strength for anti-Maoist operations - Times Of India
NEW DELHI: IAF is going to virtually double the number of its helicopters deployed for logistical and surveillance support in the ongoing anti-Maoist operations, with a particular focus on the Naxalite hotbed of Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh.

IAF chief Air Chief Marshal (ACM) NAK Browne on Wednesday said a new unit of the latest armed Mi-17 V5 helicopters, which can operate round-the-clock with night-vision devices, would be operational within a month in Nagpur. "This helicopter unit will provide full support to the troops on the ground in Jagdalpur," he said.

and certainly no part of India is being bombed in airstrikes like FATA.

Thats a bit like me saying that the pakistan army has never sent its tanks and army into a sikh temple (golden temple) and started using machine guns-mortars ect.

Musharraf once killed lots of Shias in Gilgit and Baltistan.

Thats a bit like me saying the prime minister after gandhi killed lots of sikhs.

I mentioned freedom house rating which calls P0K as 'not free'.

And i mentioned that india is in the red zone just like pakistan.
I love the way you love to mention azad kashmir and its press freedom but somehow fail to mention that many months back the indian govt stopped all newspapers, internet or cable television in occupied kashmir for under a week......real press freedom.
Maybe this will refresh your memoryhttp://ibnlive.in.com/videos/372480/is-there-no-press-freedom-in-kashmir.html

No.... as a starting point.
The Hindu : Andhra Pradesh News : Concern of ‘Seven Sisters’ over insurgency
They are the Seven Sisters of India, abound in natural resources and whose people are industrious and no less intelligent than other citizens of the country. But, they lag behind in development and their woes are compounded by insurgency, which has been a major concern for the future generations of all the ‘Seven Sisters’, namely Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura.

I know the crux of this news article and the date. Oh! but still you were randomly naming 7 North-Eastern states. :rofl:

IAF to double choppersâ?? strength for anti-Maoist operations - Times Of India
NEW DELHI: IAF is going to virtually double the number of its helicopters deployed for logistical and surveillance support in the ongoing anti-Maoist operations, with a particular focus on the Naxalite hotbed of Jagdalpur in Chhattisgarh.

IAF chief Air Chief Marshal (ACM) NAK Browne on Wednesday said a new unit of the latest armed Mi-17 V5 helicopters, which can operate round-the-clock with night-vision devices, would be operational within a month in Nagpur. "This helicopter unit will provide full support to the troops on the ground in Jagdalpur," he said.

IAF is used only for rescue operation, they are not in direct fight with Maoist, nor they are bombing villages of India like your Pakistani army in FATA or Balochistan.

And i mentioned that india is in the red zone just like pakistan.
I love the way you love to mention azad kashmir and its press freedom but somehow fail to mention that many months back the indian govt stopped all newspapers, internet or cable television in occupied kashmir for under a week......real press freedom.
Maybe this will refresh your memoryhttp://ibnlive.in.com/videos/372480/is-there-no-press-freedom-in-kashmir.html

Press freedom in Jammu and Kashmir is miles ahead of press freedom in P0K. And why P0K don't have representation in Pakistan's national assembly, without representation, it status is that of a colony.

Thats a bit like me saying that the pakistan army has never sent its tanks and army into a sikh temple (golden temple) and started using machine guns-mortars ect.

Are you really claiming Pakistani army never conducted military action in any religious site of Pakistan, try to recall. :what:

Last year there were violent riots in Gilgit and Baltistan led to lots of killing of Shia because newcomers coming from other parts of Pakistan settling there leading to sectarian violence in Gilgit and Baltistan.

Height of frustration ... LOL

Year old thread

@dabong1.. Responding to months old comments??

Last edited by a moderator:
I know the crux of this news article and the date. Oh! but still you were randomly naming 7 North-Eastern states. :rofl:

Errr.....i am not "randomly naming 7 North-Eastern states".....the times of india is.:omghaha:

IAF is used only for rescue operation, they are not in direct fight with Maoist, nor they are bombing villages of India like your Pakistani army in FATA or Balochistan.

Do tell us what "rescue operations" the "latest armed Mi-17 V5 helicopters" are carring out?
And your going to tell us next the indian army moved into the area for "humanitarian" reasons.

Press freedom in Jammu and Kashmir is miles ahead of press freedom in P0K.

So i can assume you did not watch the video telling you that kashmir media was blocked for days by the indian occupation regime.

And why P0K don't have representation in Pakistan's national assembly, without representation, it status is that of a colony.

AJK has its own parliament-prime minister-president-high court-flag ect........why would it have representation in Pakistan's national assembly?

Are you really claiming Pakistani army never conducted military action in any religious site of Pakistan, try to recall. :what:

You where trying to make out that pakistan somehow uses its army against its citizens and the the indians dont........i gave you a quick example to show how the indian army has attacked indian citizens in india but now i am somehow claiming that pakistan has never done ops against religious site (lal masjid).
You assumption that indian army has not used force against own citizens has been prove incorrect......trying to divert the question doesnt change the fact.

Last year there were violent riots in Gilgit and Baltistan led to lots of killing of Shia because newcomers coming from other parts of Pakistan settling there leading to sectarian violence in Gilgit and Baltistan.

Do you really want me to list all the violent incidents in india?
I think you need first do a bit more research on the issue before parroting the indian media line.

Errr.....i am not "randomly naming 7 North-Eastern states".....the times of india is.:omghaha:

You did named them randomly. :rofl:

Do tell us what "rescue operations" the "latest armed Mi-17 V5 helicopters" are carring out?
And your going to tell us next the indian army moved into the area for "humanitarian" reasons.

For evacuating the security forces in case of need. So, stop making imaginary assumptions.

So i can assume you did not watch the video telling you that kashmir media was blocked for days by the indian occupation regime.

As I already told you, media freedom in Jammu and Kashmir is miles ahead of so called Azad Kashmir.

AJK has its own parliament-prime minister-president-high court-flag ect........why would it have representation in Pakistan's national assembly?

Many reports confirm that that the elected government of P0K has no say in affairs of the region. Its mostly act as a titular government.

You where trying to make out that pakistan somehow uses its army against its citizens and the the indians dont........i gave you a quick example to show how the indian army has attacked indian citizens in india but now i am somehow claiming that pakistan has never done ops against religious site (lal masjid).
You assumption that indian army has not used force against own citizens has been prove incorrect......trying to divert the question doesnt change the fact.

India is not using airforce on her own citizens.

I think you need first do a bit more research on the issue before parroting the indian media line.

I know what's going on there.

Im surprised we even get news from IOK - that place barely has any media stations (except govt propoganda) and is in a lockdown 24/7.

pakistan has to liberate IOK

You did named them randomly. :rofl:

Integrating the Seven Sisters
Brig. Amrit Kapur VSM
Before we try to understand the genesis of the insurgency in the northeastern states known as the Seven Sisters, it would be prudent to identify the reason and ...

And i guess Brig. Amrit Kapur has just named the same states i mentioned randomly?:what:

For evacuating the security forces in case of need. So, stop making imaginary assumptions.

Just like the indan army is in kashmir for "humanitarian" reasons and does not go around raping-murdering-torturing people.

As I already told you, media freedom in Jammu and Kashmir is miles ahead of so called Azad Kashmir.

Thats why you put a total ban of media coverage in Kashmir for days.

Many reports confirm that that the elected government of P0K has no say in affairs of the region. Its mostly act as a titular government.

And the "many reports" are from indians or people that have never visited AJK.

India is not using airforce on her own citizens.

WOW......as if it make a difference to the person on the ground getting killed.......was from a gun or a plane really doent make a difference.
Going of your standards, the freedom fighters must morally better as the dont use aircraft in kashmir?

I know what's going on there.

No you dont:disagree:

Back
Top Bottom