What's new

Kashmiris showing Love for Occupied Army

And a Pakistani sitting in Canada knows what a Kashmirs in India wants. Such a telepathic powers.
I may be living in Canada and in Saudi Arabia, but I've seen the independence movements in Indian occupied Kashmir on TV.

I may be living in Canada and in Saudi Arabia, but I've seen the independence movements in Indian occupied Kashmir on TV.
Yup ahh that truthtelling machine TV :D

No questions now

Oh that one who justify ISIS.

aye aye captain got it!!!!!
About ISIS, that is their internal affairs,

that is Iraq's and Syria's internal affairs.

Who am I to interfere in their affairs.

About ISIS, that is their internal affairs,

that is Iraq's and Syria's internal affairs.

Who am I to interfere in their affairs.
My point proven so have a great night or day.

Islamists are in majority there and thats why the problem,just like it is in any part of the world where they are in majority.
Everywhere muslims are oppressed because we are hated forruling you and now we are divided and weak. But it won't be the case in next decade. Caliphate will come back and unite us. Then we will talk in different and old language which you would probably understand better.

Sir you didnt mention
Both Pakistan, India, and China claim Kashmir.
China claims Aksai Chin and Shaksgam Valley

Pakistan claims Kashmir
India also claims Kashmir.

Its a territorial dispute.
Kashmiris claiming Kashmir as independent entity. You know it right

Would Indian army station these 2200 new recruits in IOK?LOL, I guess not...
Lets hope they dont roll their tanks on the poor innocents..?????

20090603-tank-cole-1000px.jpg

Everywhere muslims are oppressed because we are hated forruling you and now we are divided and weak. But it won't be the case in next decade. Caliphate will come back and unite us. Then we will talk in different and old language which you would probably understand better.
Why this collective victim thing.
Many Kashmiris dont criticize militants, support them, support pelting stones on Police forces which are their own brothers. Dont listen to their own CM who advise them to avoid clashes with forces. CM also tells them to value the democracy that is there in Kashmir. But they put their kids in harms way by sending them to pelt stones.
When Police retaliates then they are victims.
America has had many enemies like Vietnam Russia Cuba and at one time disliked countries like India. But these countries did not allow its citizens to become mercenaries. In a civilized society the right to violence is only with the Police and Armed Forces. Why should normal citizens be armed ? And sir, caliphate is long gone its 21st century. Please its time to make all Muslim Countries heavens for the whole world to look forward to not the otherway.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom