What's new

Kashmiris Warn India Its Crackdown Is Turning Into Militancy [Must Read]

Old Gentleman enjoy your days of life,media and internet has given nothing to people's living between Amu Drys and Irrawedy river except now they can propagate there sick ideas and make other's also sick.

Please don't get personal. If you wish to reply on topic, feel free; otherwise, keep your personal comments to yourself. I am surprised that you of all people should be so rude.

Please don't get personal. If you wish to reply on topic, feel free; otherwise, keep your personal comments to yourself. I am surprised that you of all people should be so rude.
Joe I wasn't getting personal or rude,my comment is related to post,see how this hysteria is spreading,I must say Indian Government handling of kashmir issue in 2016 made it bad but believe it or not media,bakths and Mullahs made it worst and there sick ideas are spreading in our nation like wildfire.

Joe I wasn't getting personal or rude,my comment is related to post,see how this hysteria is spreading,I must say Indian Government handling of kashmir issue in 2016 made it bad but believe it or media,bakths and Mullahs made it worst and there sick ideas are spreading in our nation like wildfire.

It's on both sides.

Fortunately, I don't watch TV any longer; there are signs that tonight will be unbearable. The lunatics, led by that arch-lunatic, the Knob, will be out in full force. Thank God I have nothing to do with it.

Sorry I misunderstood your remark.

Sorry I misunderstood your remark.
No problem.
Fortunately, I don't watch TV any longer; there are signs that tonight will be unbearable. The lunatics, led by that arch-lunatic, the Knob, will be out in full force. Thank God I have nothing to do with it.
I am also miles away from watching TV,Indian and Pakistani media style on sensitive war like issues is quite pathetic.
images.jpeg

END

@hellfire
@PARIKRAMA
@nair
@Spectre
@scorpionx
@anant_s
@jbgt90

It's creeping up. It's 800,000 now.

:rofl:

@American Pakistani

Look what you started. Hope you are pleased about the resulting mess.

The figure is false, and that has been demonstrated on this forum on more than one occasion. Please do not repeat it.

This figure has been proved to be wrong several times. Please do not use it again.

What's the difference? Be it 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists or 8 lakh indian occupier terrorists?

What's the difference? Be it 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists or 8 lakh indian occupier terrorists?

It is the difference between saying that you farted in public and you shat in public. The difference between 300,000 and 700,000 is not trivial, nor is it accidental. It is part of the artificial excitement that has been deliberately generated by one side through the years, and a small part of a much larger campaign that has directly contributed to the unrest and to the killings. For those committed to strategic restraint, it will not form sufficient cause to abandon peaceful negotiations and discussions with you. For those not so committed, it is a provocation for tit for tat. And that, unfortunately, is what I see coming ahead.

InshaAllah soon IoJ&J will be freed by the freedom fighters and join Azad Kashmir to become Pakistan's fifth province.

It is the difference between saying that you farted in public and you shat in public. The difference between 300,000 and 700,000 is not trivial, nor is it accidental. It is part of the artificial excitement that has been deliberately generated by one side through the years, and a small part of a much larger campaign that has directly contributed to the unrest and to the killings. For those committed to strategic restraint, it will not form sufficient cause to abandon peaceful negotiations and discussions with you. For those not so committed, it is a provocation for tit for tat. And that, unfortunately, is what I see coming ahead.

I was talking abt their intense of terrorism. What difference it makes? Be it 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists or 8 lakh indian occupier terrorists?

I was talking abt their intense of terrorism. What difference it makes? Be it 7 lakh indian occupier terrorists or 8 lakh indian occupier terrorists?

Because it falsifies and thereby weakens the protest against repressive government. It is very important to be seen as scrupulously accurate before taking up such sensitive subjects. That is why I urge on everyone to take scrupulous care about their figures and facts.

Because it falsifies and thereby weakens the protest against repressive government. It is very important to be seen as scrupulously accurate before taking up such sensitive subjects. That is why I urge on everyone to take scrupulous care about their figures and facts.

The exact number is unknown but some put it 7 lakh and others around 750k. I would say it is in between 7 to 8 lakh.

The exact number is unknown but some put it 7 lakh and others around 750k. I would say it is in between 7 to 8 lakh.

No, it isn't unknown, sweetheart. It's less than 300,000. Soldiers and police together. I broke it down for you, but you weren't listening. And I gave you the order of battle, by division, by Corps; there's no way I'll give you the Brigades. That is classified.

All analysts and experts have put the figure to 700k. Please update your figures.

Back
Top Bottom