What's new

Katrina to appear in Ali Zafar's album

Spring Onion

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
there was a thread where the news said Ali Zafar did not recognise Katrina while rescued her hair :P

seems chemistry is working

--------------
The multifaceted Katrina has decided to appear in Ali Zafar's next music album. Incidentally, Ali and Katrina will share screen space in Yash Raj's Mere Brother Ki Dulhan.

Ali has made a few music albums in the past. He was always keen to have Katrina in one of his albums. A source from the sets of Mere Brother Ki Dulhan reveals, "During breaks, Ali is often seen playing his guitar.

Katrina often joins him. In the film, Kaif is supposed to play a guitar. She told Ali that if the film is a hit she will feature in his album for free."

When contacted, Ali laughed and said, "Yes, Katrina is very sweet and told me she would be a part of my album.

I carry my guitar on the sets and she too is learning the basics.

She will probably play it for my album." Kat sure has struck the right chords with Ali.

Read more: Kat to feature in Ali's music album - The Times of India Kat to feature in Ali's music album - The Times of India

how can a bharti actress can appear in pakistani superstar album ??
:sick::sick:

-----------------------

:p:P:p:whistle::whistle::whistle:

salman-katrina.jpg

i think ali jafar will get the message

how can a bharti actress can appear in pakistani superstar album ??

-----------------------

Apparantly there will be sets, rehersals and takes, thats how :undecided:
Is there another way? :D

Come guys,for Cash katrina will act with anyone,it's their profession,why r u making it a issue...

Katrina Kaif is atleast 3 times more popular than zafar outside pakistan . That is why he wants to feature her in his album to increase its sales outside Pakistan '

secondly, about sallu mian and katrina - they ve officially broken up now.

She will appear in the album. What does it mean? She will appear in his videos or she will sing with him? Can anyone elaborate?

Katrina Kaif is atleast 3 times more popular than zafar outside pakistan . That is why he wants to feature her in his album to increase its sales outside Pakistan '

secondly, about sallu mian and katrina - they ve officially broken up now.

So ? everyone wants to feature a popular face in their videos be it music or if its a movie.

People listen to Music due to voice and melodies and thats what determine the sale not the faces :) though faces can make a video popular on screen

---------- Post added at 11:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:55 PM ----------

She will appear in the album. What does it mean? She will appear in his videos or she will sing with him? Can anyone elaborate?

videos. obviously.

@pukhtoon: aapki bhabhi lol

yar ap kyun India ko aik bar phirPakistan ka sala bananay pe tulay howay ho

---------- Post added at 12:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

lol, Bhaio! aik aur Indian Bhabi ko welcome khao! Chalo Shabash!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Wasim Akram bhai bhee lagta ha aik lay ain gay

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom